OH How I HATE Summer

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

OH How I HATE Summer

Post by Mr. Mike »

I am sooooooooooooo tired of ladies wearing flip flops, summer sandals, flats and any type of summertime shoes....
Thank God we are on;y a few weeks away from Fall, when the ladies transition to nylons/tights and heels...plus I hate hate hot weather.

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I was joking (okay, maybe pleading) with my fiancee the other night that I'd love to see her break out the nylons for a date night, as hot as it still is (for her). I said "it's been a really long summer." She laughed and said "no, it's been a short summer."

Sadly, she feels warm most of the time, so she doesn't feel compelled to wear tights as early as I'd like. But it feels slightly reassuring that that time is closer rather than further away.

I have no grudge with flats, though...heels are nice, but most girls in flats can't help slipping them off as they go!

I have sort of been looking around, though, for a pair of flat strappy sandals that my lady can wear with tights through the better fall/winter days. That way, her feet can be cooler even with the extra layer...and I get to see her stockinged toes whether or not she takes her shoes off. It's been harder to find than I expected!
llama

Post by llama »

I am so glad my foot fetish grew to include barefeet as well some 20 years ago or so...it happened when the high school aged girls from the late 80's stopped wearing nylons in college in the early 90's