Foot Fetish SCenes you wished you could see or find

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Foot Fetish SCenes you wished you could see or find

Post by Footsiefreak »

I always missed that Japanese shopping network hostess in the purple hose.Taking off her shoes demonstrating a foot insole

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

QVC's Gabrielle Kerr in a short tight skirt and in black pantyhose taking off her shoes doing a whole segment in her nylon feet.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Two shopping network scenes come to mind:

(1) Lynn Murphy of HSN demonstrating a pair of massage slippers in a pink skirt suit and white tights. I have it on VHS, but man, what I'd give for a clean copy online.

(2) Lisa Mason of QVC did a segment years ago for Dooney & Bourke handbags. During the segment, she kept taking her shoes off, presumably because her feet hurt. I have still shots but would love to hear her voice lamenting her shoes as she steps out of them on camera.
llama

Post by llama »

A HD 4 hour Best of Chris Scanlon Shoeplay DVD from her HSN heyday
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

paradigm88 wrote:Two shopping network scenes come to mind:

(1) Lynn Murphy of HSN demonstrating a pair of massage slippers in a pink skirt suit and white tights. I have it on VHS, but man, what I'd give for a clean copy online.

(2) Lisa Mason of QVC did a segment years ago for Dooney & Bourke handbags. During the segment, she kept taking her shoes off, presumably because her feet hurt. I have still shots but would love to hear her voice lamenting her shoes as she steps out of them on camera.
i would to see that Lisa Mason clip! the Lynn Murphy clip is on youtube. i think believe Christo has that clip.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

llama wrote:A HD 4 hour Best of Chris Scanlon Shoeplay DVD from her HSN heyday

the good old days. sadly most of the clips that were on youtube are now gone :( i have some old mick flux vhs tapes in the closet. i need to look through them one day when i have time.