List the women of of nyloned feet you want to see close up

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

llama

Post by llama »

In honor of Feeture features pro wrestling womens thread, my choices today are past/present WWE divas AJ Lee, Sasha Banks and Paige

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

llama wrote:In honor of Feeture features pro wrestling womens thread, my choices today are past/present WWE divas AJ Lee, Sasha Banks and Paige

i would have to agree with Sasha Banks and Paige but i would swap AJ Lee for Torrie Wilson and also add in Lana and Mickey James!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
llama

Post by llama »

BlackFoot wrote:
llama wrote:In honor of Feeture features pro wrestling womens thread, my choices today are past/present WWE divas AJ Lee, Sasha Banks and Paige

i would have to agree with Sasha Banks and Paige but i would swap AJ Lee for Torrie Wilson and also add in Lana and Mickey James!
Cannot argue with any of those...TBH i would be happy with any of the (attractive) divas in nylons LOL
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:
BlackFoot wrote:

Cannot argue with any of those...TBH i would be happy with any of the (attractive) divas in nylons LOL
Actually it was my thread

I also wanted to add Missy Hyatt,Medusa Micelli,Stacy Keibler and Melina
llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:
llama wrote:
BlackFoot wrote:

Actually it was my thread

I also wanted to add Missy Hyatt,Medusa Micelli,Stacy Keibler and Melina
LOL I knew it was your thread Footsie, but my brain typed the other "F.F." user LOL ...and yes i love your picks too...loved Melina
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

yes Melina!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

add Kimberly Page DDPs wife
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Theres a new blonde hottie on Foxs Football show I think her name is Clarissa or Christine..Ill pick her.The show her in platform sandals but want a close up of those tootsies

ok her name is Charissa Thompson
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Any classy hostess at trade show! :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store