Why dont we have more female members here?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Why dont we have more female members here?

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was just curious on why we don't have more female members?This site has been around long enough and I know women are into feet as well.But none have been here?

hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

What incentive do women have to join this board? It's a forum dedicated to women using their feet to seduce.

Unless you're a model and have some sort of financial (or other) incentive to participate, I can't really see why a woman would join. I would think the only exception would be a lesbian or bi girl that is also into women's feet... however, they are probably very far and few between.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see and read a woman's perspective here, but I just don't see it happening.
nyllady

Post by nyllady »

I'd totally agree with hiker ... but it's not because women don't like/dont care about seeing beautiful neat legs and feet around and they don't admire them.. even if they do, they will NEVER share that feeling .. women are jealous about complimenting another more successful and more attractive woman .. we're bitches guys! deal with it :PPPP
Buy my videos on Clips4Sale
Order a custom video from my personal site
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Uh Im sure there are plenty of lesbians/bisexuals who are into seducing guys or girls with their feet.

Why should anyone be scared to post here or anywhere else?Its not like we know who each other is
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Here's a question that might help you understand what I'm saying a little better. Think about it and answer it logically and reasonably.

"How would they benefit from doing that?"

This is a question that can help you understand people in any situation in life.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

hiker wrote:Here's a question that might help you understand what I'm saying a little better. Think about it and answer it logically and reasonably.

"How would they benefit from doing that?"

This is a question that can help you understand people in any situation in life.
I really don't understand what you are asking? I'll just assume you mean that women cant turned on foot fetish/footsie?If that's the question I totally disagree.

All Im saying is that there are women out there who love feet just as much as guys do and are just as open to express themselves like myself on this forum.Talking about something makes you feel better and is ver therapeutic that's why I have no problem expressing my adventures in foot fetish.So are you saying that women don't open up on the internet about anything?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also we have many women on women footsie scenes so are you saying that no woman on Earth can be turned by that?
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Just saying there are very, very, very few women that are interested in the topic of the forum.

Because they have no interest, they have no reason to join.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

No reason to join...and when they do and they post...they get more or less NO answer at all:

http://www.crazyforfeet.com/phpBB2/topic16509.html
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llama

Post by llama »

Like Hiker said, Unless they were here for financial gain ( other then nyllady of course) the cynic in me would think any "woman" was a guy pretending to be. That comes from my webcam experiences in chat rooms, where there are some obvious men pretending to be women. I only know of one verified women on the site I go to the most that is a verified women( she opened her cam for someone) that isnt also a model on the site
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

What sort of cam site allows people to pretend to be girls? Or are you talking about a free cam site? :)
llama

Post by llama »

nyllover wrote:What sort of cam site allows people to pretend to be girls? Or are you talking about a free cam site? :)

ya a fre cam site, where the "chat members" sometimes pretend
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ok that explains it :)