Site or forums with shoeplay/sore feet stories?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ismaltese

Site or forums with shoeplay/sore feet stories?

Post by ismaltese »

Hi,

does anyone know about sites, groups or forums with stories? Apart from this one of course.
I'm mostly interested n shoeplay and sore feet stories. There were once a few active yahoo groups on these themes ...

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

This is the only one I know about.
The Yahoo groups basically got flooded out of existence by a huge tidal wave of spam. I _still_ get gmail spam from a Yahoo group I joined in 2008. Once I mark it as spam that's usually good for about a month.
If you go to the Yahoo site itself there are literally dozens of spam posts every single day dating back at least five years, totalling in the thousands.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I just find it odd that there are no others out there besides this one.The internet is all over the world and so is foot fetishism I figured by this time there would be at least 5 others by now.

Some people are so cutthroat about shoeplay videos Im just surprised they would venture to make their own site.
Cruzbastien

Post by Cruzbastien »

Ignatius is a good remark