Last time you saw a woman is stockings/tights in public

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Last time you saw a woman is stockings/tights in public

Post by Footsiefreak »

I saw one today at the drug store wearing sandals with them.Im guessing she was 55.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

OMG...I don't recall last time i've seen one :(
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

saw one on saturday when i was on my way to Smashburger.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I was at the DMV last week and saw a woman I thought might have been stocking-clad, but couldn't be sure.

She was in her late twenties or early thirties, wearing the somehow-alluring combination of business-proper slacks and a raincoat. At first I only saw the shiny toes of her black pumps, and it looked as if she were wearing nude knee-highs. She was rocking a lot on her shoes as the line advanced, though I was a bit behind her so my best glances were while we were alongside each other, not once I rounded that next corner.

When she went up to the counter, though, she crossed one leg as she leaned against the counter, and her pump slipped off, so I could see the empty heel of a black quilted-leather pump. I wished I could have seen the whole shoe, or her stockinged heel as she slipped back into her shoe, but the tease was a nice bonus.

Just went to a wedding this weekend. All bare feet, including the girl who ran through the church and reception hall barefoot. I jokingly asked my fiancee if she could at least wear nylons, but she was counting on sandals, and it was simply too hot to give in.
Nitro

Post by Nitro »

Actually, I saw only two ladies in hosiery on Tuesday... despite the fact that it was in the upper 90's! When I was at Starbucks yesterday morning, I saw a mature woman wearing a white dress with flowing blue and green patterns with nude pantyhose. After work, while riding the city bus to run some errands, I saw another woman in a royal blue business suit with suntan pantyhose.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

nyllover wrote:OMG...I don't recall last time i've seen one :(
Just curious Nyl do you live in a major city,suburbs or the country?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...i live in a small town in Tuscany (and i wouldn't expect to see elegant women there).. and i work in Sesto Fiorentino, close to Florence... the thing is.. women in my office just DON'T wear nylons when it's "warm"...there is some sort of rush to the summer clothes..
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

All the time... if you count flight attendants.

Other than that... nope. Not during the warm weather.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

hiker wrote:All the time... if you count flight attendants.

Other than that... nope. Not during the warm weather.
Was here to write that :) Well during warm weather they still wear hose here so all the times, but i must admit very few of them are attractive like in the movies :)
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I saw a cute nurse wearing them.I saw them because the loafers she had on must have too big because she heelpoped with every step she took.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Last Friday it was quite chilly and rainy and I had paid ahead to attend a live theater benefit show. I could check seating online and I saw it was basically sold out. I was the first person to be seated in my row but soon a family sat beside me. The mother was right beside me and was in her 40s, I would say. The daughter in her 20s. The daughter was wearing a skirt and white patterned hose with rather heavy flats. She had her legs constantly crossed in one direction and was swinging the leg back and forth continuously. Soon after they were seated, the mother reached out and rubbed the daughter's leg just below the knee. The daughter may have been cold, as that theater always seems too cold for most people. The mother was very trim and quite nicely dressed in tight-legged pants and made up. I could not see her feet when she was seated and she kept her knees together, her feet seemingly flat on the floor most of the time. During intermission, I saw her shift her feet back and forth and she could have been slipping in and out of her shoes. It was only when we got up to leave that I saw she had been wearing very nice 2-inch heels and it looked like hose. All in all, I would say the 2 of them may have been the most attractive women at the show and I enjoyed walking out behind them. They waited outside under the marquee as the father went off in the rain to get their car and I walked home as I live only a block from the theater.

Otherwise in the past few weeks, I have seen these. An attractive, very short white-haired lady in wedge sandals and rather heavy suntan hose in the supermarket. I loved seeing her heels lift from the back of the sandals and then hearing the shoes slap against her soles. I kept thinking there was something familiar about her. I finally remembered seeing a woman who could have been her sister, on my trip to the eye doctor about a week earlier. Same age and hairstyle and same type shoes. The eye doctor has an optical shop just across the lobby and she came in and walked across to talk to the optician. Her feet slapped nicely, then she came back to the eye doctor receptionist and explained that she wanted an appointment as she was not satisfied with her prescription. But the optician convinced her to wait awhile because her eyes could still be adjusting. So she wanted the appointment but would cancel if her eyes got better adjusted in the meantime. All this while she was stretching to get her head at the receptionist's window and was standing on tiptoes, showing her soles.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I went for a shopping alone on saturday morning hours. I spent like two hours in the downtown, and it was really hot with around 31 C. I have seen four girls/ladies wearing pantyhose (or stay ups?) during this time. Two of them wore tan, one gray and one black colored nylons. Still not bad for saturday casual time and damn hot weather. :lol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Where in the world do you live Tomi?!?!?! Nylon Land????
davidr

Post by davidr »

What's wrong with you, I see nylons every day?! Don't get the question... :D
Even when it's hot some girls wear pantyhose, because they don't like the sweaty skin of their thighs rubbing together (o-tone of one of my girls).
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

nyllover wrote:Where in the world do you live Tomi?!?!?! Nylon Land????
If you live in the city like myself you are going to find women in nylons everyday no matter what the weather is like.Some days you have look harder than others that's all
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I lucked out yesterday I just walked in Dominos Pizza and there was a lady in her 20s and pretty.Im guessing she was a sales rep she was wearing navy blue flats and navy blue hose.I decided to watch her and wait for my order.She dipped about 6 times while standing at the counter talking to the manager.Then slipped off her shoe and put it on top of her other foot and she also adjusted her stocking foot
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

In Austria. It's far from beeing nylon land, but there are still some good sights for the hot days too. :superlol: I think London is the best in the summer. Also some german cities are OK.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Tomi wrote:
In Austria. It's far from beeing nylon land, but there are still some good sights for the hot days too. :superlol: I think London is the best in the summer. Also some german cities are OK.
Englands hosiery has skyrocketed because he majesty Kate Middleton wears hose all the time
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Today the temperature sank to 20-22 C. A good number of girls/ladies opted for nylons again. In the afternoon I went to check something in the centre inside of an old buildings courtyard. To my great surprise two ladies in their mid 30 came out from a flat, one barefeet and the another nylon footed. It was actually a dance studio, and it seems they went out just to smoke a cigarette. Both of them were wearing leggings and a t-shirt. The nyloned one placed her feet on the other one and wrinkled her sole as well. To my surprise her soles were not dirty. Maybe the lesson didn't even start. I can imagine her nylon soles after dancing an hour in nylon socks! :superlol: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Saw a lady on the subway today looking very nice with a short black skirt black hose and black suede flats.Gotta be thankful because its going to be 90 here today