Innovative candid videos or sexual harrasment?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Raiden

Innovative candid videos or sexual harrasment?

Post by Raiden »

Are these types of candid videos okay or are these guys going too far? Then again I doubt filming women's feet without their knowledge is legal to begin with so this might just be the natural evolution of these type of videos. Plus nobody is being hurt.

It reminds me of this old video of a guy walking up an escalator behind a business women wearing high heels and knocking one of them off of her foot.

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

"Then again I doubt filming women's feet without their knowledge is legal to begin with..."

It's most definitely legal to begin with. Or more precisely it's legal wherever public filming is legal. You could raise an ethical question and make an argument one way or the other, but the legal question is nowhere near any gray area -at least as far as the U.S. is concerned. People seem to have this frankly extremely silly notion that laws can be made up on the spot to punish things that are ethically questionable but not already illegal, or that existing laws can be readily bent and molded to accommodate a novel situation.
They can't.
New laws have to be made, and only people breaking them *after* they're made can be punished.
Why are so few people (seemingly) familiar with the concept of an ex post facto law?

That said, I think the guy in the videos you linked is a douchebag and what he's doing is almost certainly illegal in the U.S. Analogously, I'm 99% certain it's illegal to go up to someone and remove their hat or coat on the false pretense of brushing off a nonexistent spider; I'm just not sure without doing any research which specific laws that would violate. I'm no legal scholar, but I know enough about how U.S. laws are drafted that I'd bet my left arm such laws exist, and I'd bet both arms there's nothing in the way they're written that would differentiate between the removal of a hat and a shoe.
My off the cuff guess would be that it's petty assault.

Any lawyers reading? This could get interesting.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I'll just say that the guy is an idiot for posting it on Youtube you are more likely to get caught.

I think the converse one is fake and he knows the lady

The second one is real .If she was really sensitive she could have pressed charges some women just find it weird to be touched.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

There was this video of this guy playing footsie with random strangers at the mall and he was filming it as a prank.Some of the women were with there children and the children were looking very upset.I hope he got busted when it affects children it is NOT FUNNY.