What is your ideal shoeplay story?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

What is your ideal shoeplay story?

Post by The-Shoeplay-Warehouse »

So, I'm doing a few projects this summer. Among them, a novel based on shoeplay.

I've written a few novels before, but they have no fetish content. I'm looking for what you all see as your perfect shoeplay story. What will make you not only love the story, but also keep coming back to it, what makes it memorable?

Anything else you can mention is fine too.

SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN
The Feet of College On Your Screen

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
I make custom candid shoeplay videos however you want.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

hmmmmm?Its hard to say.Ill start with its been a lady I have been witing to see shoeplay for a long time.Lets say its Kelly Hu and shes wearing a white blouse,tan skirt suntan hose and brown/tan suede pumps.Shes sitting with coworkers at the job.And sits down just sliding her foot in and out of her shoes in a shuffling motion.The show has to last for an hour and I have to actually get a boner from her shoeplay action.I will add more later.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

So day two she sits at the same spot with her coworkers and I find my usual spot at the table across from her.Shes wearing black sude flats and a short skirt and tan hose.She starts her usual shoeplay routine but this time I am facing her and can see her toes which are unpolished.She just keeps on sliding her hosed feet in and out of her shoes and rubbing them together.Also her hosed foot gets so close to one of her male coworkers ans she has her legs crossed.She notices me looking and stares at me as the lunch break ends.

So day three I find my usual seat shes wearing pants with brownish flats.So this time she doesn't shoeplay at all and does it a little dangling.But she is wise to me now and gets up we=ith a fdirty look on her face.

Day 4 she wears no hose at all showing her bare legs but I ignore her all together so I sit somewhere else.Shes looking around for me and sees me somewhere else and is contemplating why Im not gawking at her.But shes figures out later that Im I hose lover.

So the next day she comes in with a black mini skirt black hose and suede black heels.So I take my usual spot and she knows it.So she does her shoeplay show but she looks down as I look down I notice she has no panties on.Shes talking louder to her coworkers to keep them from knowing seeing her pussy under the table.Shes dangling and crossing and uncrossing her legs like Sharon stone in Basic Instinct.I see her getting wet and she gets up to go to the ladies room to clean up her pussy.She gives me this seductive look as she takes her seat again.And does it all over again.

Over the next few months the same scenario happens over and over and she goes pantyless every Friday.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

For me, the best shoeplay story would be filled with details from the woman's point of view. A description of the foot and its movement, why she was doing the particular shoeplay (time of day, what led to it), how her feet physically felt when doing it, how it made her feel emotionally, did she mind if someone was watching or did she want someone to watch, a description of the shoe involved, did she have a motive or was it just casual, describe any sounds and smell, description of the setting, like library, airplane, airport, theater, shopping center, store, restaurant. Perhaps the best would be where the woman thought she was in control but somehow the tables were turned (like she thought she was just teasing a guy and then it became important to her to become more serious). This last might be categorized as the results of the shoeplay. And the reaction of any other people around. Any conversation about the shoeplay. Consideration of all this should lead to a well-developed story.
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Post by The-Shoeplay-Warehouse »

Fascinating. Thanks to both of you.

Footsiefreak,

I'm going to write your story into a novella. Just because it's awesome.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN
The Feet of College On Your Screen

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
I make custom candid shoeplay videos however you want.
dexter

Post by dexter »

Anyone which ends with a nylon footjob for me! :D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The-Shoeplay-Warehouse wrote:Fascinating. Thanks to both of you.

Footsiefreak,

I'm going to write your story into a novella. Just because it's awesome.
ok cool bro...I have a few more made up story ideas but do this one first.Hopefully we could publish it somewhere and make a buck or two.I did post another about Salma Hayek being the CEOs wife giving me footsie at the company BBQ so I hope that's next.in the My Fantasy for today isss....thread

For me its the teasing aspect like in the story.If I don't get it one day it makes me yearn for more