have you ever cum in your pants during footsie?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

footoncrotch

have you ever cum in your pants during footsie?

Post by footoncrotch »

i remember when i was a teenager, it happend to me once when my girlfriend at this time had put her feet on my lap in sumertime while reading her book.
Feeling her feet on my crotch was absolutely new and delicious sensation for the unassumed fetichist i was.
with the years, i know she didn't mean to tease me to point of cumming. it was just a tenderness sign between lovers
I mention this because, last month, same thing happened to me with my wife.
when i got home she was on the phone with her twin sister, and this usually lasts very long.
she was on the couch in blue jeans and barefeet. I kissed her to say hello and teased her with a kiss on her crotch through her jeans.
in response she immediately raised her right foot onto my crotch and started playing. Usually when she does this, it only to warm me up for conventional sex or classic footjob. i just laid down on my back and she continued her footsies while discussing with her sister. i thought that she would stop after a few minutes. my boner was bigger and biger in my boxers and myself i a thought of waiting the end of her conversation to conclude this teasing of any maner but without any of my clothes.
when she felt i wanted to stand up, she just pointed me to tell me to stay where i was. she increased the pressure of her foot on my bonner, played wiggling her toes alterning with quick back and forth movement. I felt her involved as much in teasing me as in her conversation looking at me sometimes. It lasted about 10 minutes when i felt i was about to cum. i made two taps on the floor to make her understand the if she wanted some more after phone she'd better stop. she had a smile, put her other foot that was on the tablenext to the first one and finished me with her both feet.
i cumed very hard in my boxers! I felt amused that this kind of thing could still happen even after years of sexuality.
i asked her later why she didn't wait the end of her phone call, she answered that she felt very aroused by the fact of talking to her sister while teasing me. she thought of making a traditional footjob but she said it would be too hard to concentrate simultaneously on footjob and having a conversation making sense...
i really enjoyed this.. i could catch the lasts minutes on my phone.

one foot on crotch is better than two hands
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yes about 7 times all of the ladies were wearing hose.One time was at her aunts house during Easter dinner but I didn't say a thing but I just excused myself and covered up luckily I was wearing black pants and cleaned up in the bathroom.I told her the next day.
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

funny to read this post again.
it has become now a real turn on to her (and of course to me) when she is unavailable for classical sex, to make me cum in my pants when on the phone, or reading. next step: do it in public place.
one foot on crotch is better than two hands