Winter sucks

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Raxx

Winter sucks

Post by Raxx »

All the babes wear boots and shoes, what kinda shit is this! :imsad:

Ravenstein

Post by Ravenstein »

Not always :)

The snow goes up to ankles here. I walked into our university student centre where a sexy international student from China is hosting a booth with two friends, promoting a New Year Gala event. Every girl I see wore boots or closed shoes but not her.

She was barefoot and wore low-cut moccasins. Too many people around, I couldn't record.

They were like this, but grey/black, and looked more warm and fit for colder weather.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

and its not going to change in the upcoming years either.I guess we will just have to rely on spring now
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ravenstein wrote:Not always :)

The snow goes up to ankles here. I walked into our university student centre where a sexy international student from China is hosting a booth with two friends, promoting a New Year Gala event. Every girl I see wore boots or closed shoes but not her.

She was barefoot and wore low-cut moccasins. Too many people around, I couldn't record.

They were like this, but grey/black, and looked more warm and fit for colder weather.

I see these a lot in my area too second to boots but have never seen any dipping from them
FootFet

Post by FootFet »

Ahaha, but now, it's summer time. Games are open! :D
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Winter indeed sucks. That's why I moved to California. (I say to my friends back in Iowa, "Why are you still there? It's easy to escape".)

I see those moccasins a lot too, but I've also seen pretty much every girl wearing them shoeplay if I was in a situation where I could observe long enough.
They were in fashion in the early 90's when I was a kid and now they seem to be coming back.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.