Rare Sightings

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

dipsdangles123

Rare Sightings

Post by dipsdangles123 »

I recently witnessed something I had never seen before or imagined. A middle aged woman from India in a red dress and very sheer black pantyhose and she was dipping and dangling all over the place. I always find it a little more exciting when you see something brand new. Has anyone else here ever witnessed such a thing. I have not seen many Indian women in nylons, not to mention shoeplay along with that. Or are they any other rare things anyone else has seen involving nylon shoeplay?

sogfile

Post by sogfile »

hi.as a candid fun and if have seen my posts i've seen many many young and middle aged beautiful women doing shoeplay and dangling and many more i havent been able to film or take pics .but one of the hottest things i saw was many years ago in a club where when i was leaving there was a table with 2-3 couples with beautifull 25-30 year old nylon women and one of the guy was rubbing his girlsfriend's tired nylon foot while she with her other foot was rubbing his crotch in the dark with that seductive look ....!!!!!!!!! it was amazing !!!!! but heelpops and danglings , almost everyday i go out..because my second job is a DJ i see lot of that ....
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Would you say dipping in hose from ankle boots while standing at a desk is rare? I was surprised when I saw a young woman able to do it, boots must have been a little large for her.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

OMG...and you didn't film this why:)
Love shoeplay when it comes from shoes that are not made/designed for shoeplay!

Feeture Feature wrote:Would you say dipping in hose from ankle boots while standing at a desk is rare? I was surprised when I saw a young woman able to do it, boots must have been a little large for her.
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

Ankle boot dipping in nylons is quite rare my friend. That sounds awesome! I hope you enjoyed that
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

Also this spring I saw and Amish woman in her 40s at the mall sitting on a bench waiting for the rest of her group t finish shopping. She was wearing a very long skirt and tan knee highs which were exposed when she crossed her legs. She gave quite a dangling show for everyone walking by to see. Needless to say I stopped walking and grabbed the nearest seat. Thought that was a once in a lifetime deal
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

More than once (maybe three or four times in my life) I've seen Asian women "dipping" in full length (almost knee high) boots. The last time was at an outdoor BBQ restaurant. There was this girl sort of leaning back on a bench (this place had benches rather than chairs) with her legs extended, and she had playfully flopped her lags around until the boots had gradually worked their way over halfway off and were bent into a sort of "L" shape. (Her feet were still fully covered.) It didn't really do much for me but it probably would have if she were prettier.

I love shoeplay in loose/untied sneakers, largely because it's so rare, except perhaps in libraries. If that's your thing libraries are definitely the place to go.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I have seen plenty of Indian women in hose and a few shoeplayers but that was five years ago.It is rare noawadays to see them wearing hose maybe the last time was a year ago wearing dress hose and slingbacks she looked great
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well I like this subject the rarest things I have seen in all years of watching shoeplay.My favorite was my boss around ten years ago who was a total hottlie.She was a cross between Diane Lane,Ashligh Judd and Heather Locklear.So the fall summer she would wear hose sometimes with skirts and sometimes without.Her amazing thig was cracking her toe knuckles when she slipped her foot out of her shoe.IT DROVE ME CRAZY!!I would ask her stupid questions or try to engage in conversation in hopes of seeing her shoeplay.

She was a tease too one time she was wearing a skirt and deliberately climbed a later with me at the bottom looking up her skirt she did it on purpose.Too bad she was a miserable bitch but still those days of her dipping were unforgettable.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Rare sighting was just yesterday Asian lady actually wearing tan flats and hose in the grocery store while everyone else was wearing boots its like 20 degrees here currently
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

Footsiefreak,

Your boss sounds like a good time. Do you see many Indian women in hose in your region? I am still high off the one time I saw it. I just could not believe it. To be honest it was never on my radar, but since that experience it is close to becoming a preference. My goodness! and black extra sheer nylons on top of it. She was so insolent with her dipping. While she was chatting with her friends (who were also shoeplaying but barefoot so I paid them no mind), she would raise her legs and stretch her nylon feet in front of her and wiggle her toes with me sitting down right in front of her. I nearly lost it right there. Oh and btw I love the toe cracking. That was what she was doing when she stretched her feet out. She was in her late 40's early 50's. Just a dream.
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

BTW Asians are quite consistent when it comes to wearing hose in my experience. So I am not surprised by your grocery experience.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

dipsdangles123 wrote:Footsiefreak,

Your boss sounds like a good time. Do you see many Indian women in hose in your region? I am still high off the one time I saw it. I just could not believe it. To be honest it was never on my radar, but since that experience it is close to becoming a preference. My goodness! and black extra sheer nylons on top of it. She was so insolent with her dipping. While she was chatting with her friends (who were also shoeplaying but barefoot so I paid them no mind), she would raise her legs and stretch her nylon feet in front of her and wiggle her toes with me sitting down right in front of her. I nearly lost it right there. Oh and btw I love the toe cracking. That was what she was doing when she stretched her feet out. She was in her late 40's early 50's. Just a dream.
The last time I saw a Middle Easterner in hose was a young lady about 16 and she was wearing black flats,black hose, and a short skirt at the mall but that was a year ago.They just don't wear hose now that bare is pretty much in and they probably didn't wear them in their native land so they don't wear them here.

I have seen a few wearing tights and boots at the colleges I walk/drive thhrough
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

dipsdangles123 wrote:BTW Asians are quite consistent when it comes to wearing hose in my experience. So I am not surprised by your grocery experience.
Not for me the barefoot/non hose is about 90% and hose is 10%
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah its mostly the 40s and over crowd that still wear hose mostly of course my generation so the stick to those wardrobe habits
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Sometimes if you look hard enough you can see a woman wearing hose under her boots
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I saw a younger Hispanic lady wear hose,pink skirt and flats.I haven't seen a Latina wear that in a long time.
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

That sounds like a nice combo. You can find a lot of that in NY
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

dipsdangles123 wrote:That sounds like a nice combo. You can find a lot of that in NY
I need to move to New York then :superlol: