Got Busted Candid Filming....

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Got Busted Candid Filming....

Post by The-Shoeplay-Warehouse »

So, I was in the library last night, and I was enjoying filming a young woman who was studying diligently. Her feet were moving with ferocious activity, curling toes, foot wrapping, shoeplay, the works. Her feet were INSANE. So, an hour into this, she looked at my camera and smiled.

Why did she smile? Because the black guy on the other side of her had been watching me work for the whole hour, and was pointing me out to her. She simply laughed him off, and continued with her foot work. She was enjoying my work. HOWEVER..

I was disgusted. I felt like I'd been catcalled. (Yes, I've been catcalled before). He just interrupted the whole show. I just got up, packed my stuff, and left.

I think she was rather surprised, like being on a prank show.

I went on to filnm several others after her. As I circled back, the man who pointed me out was still there, and did a double take at seeing me, and looked like he was scared. I grinned at him like a devil as I walked by.

I can foresee a lot of difficulty in the next few months.

I should've been more careful.

To see this video however, you can buy it at my clips4sale store CLIPS4SALE.COM/29340 , see my signature, or you can buy it from me personally. (More money for me to keep doing this) You can do that by e-mail: ghettosneaxproductions@yahoo.com the prices it is in the store are the prices it is from me. I'll send it to you via download link.

SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN
The Feet of College On Your Screen

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
I make custom candid shoeplay videos however you want.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Is it on your Clips4Sale store yet? I don't see it.
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Yeah, it should be, it's called Crazy Feet.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Oh crap! I'm sorry, I need to post the proper link!

CLIPS4SALE.COM/29340
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

She caught you filming her and smiled you say.
Bullshit.
I call bullshit.
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
I don't believe you for a second.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

notalwaysright10000 wrote:She caught you filming her and smiled you say.
Bullshit.
I call bullshit.
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
I don't believe you for a second.
I know you call bullshit. I would call bullshit. Still it happened and I ot my butt right out of there.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
notalwaysright10000

I don't *know* you're making this up, but there are several reasons to suspect very strongly that you are.

First of all the percentage of women who would react to a strange man (however attractive) surreptitiously filming them with an encouraging smile is surely so small as to be almost nonexistent. (I don't have any empirical data of course but I'd bet all four of my limbs, my left eye, and my penis that it can't be more than 0.5%.)

Second, you're selling something, and your story is directly connected to what you're selling. One should always assume, automatically and by default, that anything said to you by anyone trying to sell you something is bullshit, unless and until there is a *strong evidential reason* to believe it.
And this isn't cynicism, it's just something any marginally intelligent person should know as soon as he's had any extended experience with people trying to sell him things.

Third, I'm afraid I'm too shrewd for the crass reverse psychology of the hoary old "I know! I wouldn't believe me either!" ploy.
Great. We agree I shouldn't believe you.

William of Occam says the girl knew full well she was going to be filmed long before the camera started rolling.

"You can fool some of the people all the time, and all the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time."

-Abraham Lincoln
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

The fact you don't believe me is not too big of a concern to me. It just so happens that I am just extremely fortunate. I am grateful for that. Fortunate both to be able to catch feet this active and to have been able to get away without being completely undone by police.

This does not happen all the time, and to your point, it is quite possible she figured she was going to be filmed as I described in the video description, we have a history. Somewhat unconventional, but a history nonetheless. So it is possible she noticed. But I did not see her look up at all when I sat down. Least of all with a look of recognition.

Not only that, but I am quite a fixture at the school. Hard not to be since I am the tallest man on campus. So it is possible. But I highly doubt it because she did not look up.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Also, I think people may be thinking of the smile as acome hither smile. It was more of a GOTCHA BITCH! Smile.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
notalwaysright10000

"It was more of a GOTCHA BITCH! Smile."

That's infinitely more plausible, but in any event none of your videos that I have seen look any more candid than a professional wrestling match.

Oh and if you're in the United States, I can assure you there's no particular reason to feel grateful that you were not "completely undone by the police" because here in the good old USA the penalty for breaking laws that don't exist is extremely light. (It's punishable by a fine of up to zero dollars and sentence of up to zero days in jail.)

In fact the only way you're breaking any law is if your videos really are candid, in which case the girls are legally entitled to a cut of your profits.
Hmmm.... :oops:
Sweet and to the point:
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

You are obviously looking at the shoeplay warehouse, those are not candid. Direct your view here... clips4sale.com/29340 solebug's college town.

Also candid photgraphy can be punishable by banning from a location. It has happened to me numerous times.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
notalwaysright10000

Okay, those do look at least plausibly candid, with the possible exception of "the instigator".

"...punishable by banning from a location."

I'll interpret this as "punishable if done from a banned location" but it's still not clear to me what you mean by "banned". If you mean private property, that's partially true, but only if you trespass on the property or go out of your way to get a vantage point not easily obtainable from outside the property. Without researching I'm not sure exactly how this is delineated but it basically goes something like, you can film a person from the public sidewalk standing visible in his own second story window, but you can't climb a nearby tree to peep in that window. Of course the law, like all laws, will have to be written in such a way as to be able to resolve ambiguous cases (eg. what is a "nearby" tree?) and off the cuff I don't know the exact wording in which it seeks to do so, but that's the gist of it.

But if you're saying it is illegal to film in any public place (let alone in any way that's really enforceable) or that (as a hypothetical example) a cafe owner who's caught you filming can just declare "We have a no filming policy" and have your camera legally confiscated, then let's just say you can render me the most surprised I've been in years by citing any such U.S. law.

I live in Los Angeles and there are definitely tight restrictions on where and when you can film commercial projects, but that's another kettle of fish entirely.
Sweet and to the point:
llama

Post by llama »

i used to film with a rather obvious flip cam. I do believe some of my subjects knew I was filming them and considered me not enough of a nuisance to confront me. it has been years, but i know I remember some packing up and leaving as well. I do not ever recall receiving a smile although one did seem to be getting turned on and was squirmong in her seat. I am willing to accept that any encouragement I perceived was just a figment of my imagination. but ignorance is bliss LOL so I will continue to fantasize about it. I also am not attempting to make a profit on my videos.

For the women to notice that I am not only filimg them but am filming exclusively their feet and to then make the connection that I have a foot fetish and to then put on a "show" does seem like a bit of a stretch. She more likely is just a nervous shoeplayer and continued to shoeplay.

While many women are aware of our fetish for feet....very, very few are aware of shoeplay being a fetish. This comes from many camgirls I have talked on a website/ None have ever heard of a shoeplay fetish and most just don't seem to "get it" even after I have explained it. My Two cents.
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

I didn't say she continued in order to entice me. In fact I stopped filming a bit after it. Ten or fifteen seconds about. But take into account I have a history with her, and this is the same campus I film floorjobs in. So they know something. I definitely didn't say she was teasing me.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

notalwaysright10000 wrote:Okay, those do look at least plausibly candid, with the possible exception of "the instigator".
Notalwaysright, I understand your skepticism. But also this shows the difference between yourself and myself. You use statistics, empirical data, past opinion and experience.

These factors can be limiting, because you have a set belief system which will tell you what can or cannot be done.

I don't use that belief system. I believe that anything is possible, and often times something miraculously titillating falls into my lap. The Instigator was one of those, and thank god for it. That was used for many a pleasurable hour.

But, really, don't you think it's not unlike my old Tommi Diaz meets the Yellow Feather videos I did? From Foot Pest.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
notalwaysright10000

Now that you amended your story, or clarified it, I'm not all that skeptical. My only remaining point of really strong contention is your (apparent?) claim that you have to fear the law in filming candids. It's not illegal to film anyone in any space open to the public; it becomes illegal when you sell the clips without compensating the girls who appear in them.

I could work out a Bayesian probability that would say that in a nation of 300 million people, the likelihood that anyone in your videos will be both recognized and notified is almost certainly less than one percent.

"...you have a set belief system which will tell you what can or cannot be done"

I don't want to bore everyone with a longwinded lecture on epistemology, but it's a very common misconception that "overly" logical people "narrow-mindedly" rule out possibilities a priori. ("a priori" basically means "from the get-go".)
Indeed all of science is based on the expectation that we will continue to find all kinds of wildly unexpected shit for many, many years to come. (Why even do science otherwise?) The scientific method is just the best way to avoid wasting your time with less promising search strategies, or fooling yourself into thinking you've found something you really haven't. (The easiest person to fool is always yourself.)

As for the "miraculous", I'll just refer anyone who might be curious to David Hume's "Of miracles" (it's free online). Hume really can't be improved upon here. He was one of the smartest motherfuckers ever to walk the Earth, and he's not nearly as "closed-minded" as many might expect.
Oh, and he's an excellent writer so it's pretty easy reading despite being almost 250 years old.
Cheers
Sweet and to the point:
llama

Post by llama »

The-Shoeplay-Warehouse wrote:I didn't say she continued in order to entice me. In fact I stopped filming a bit after it. Ten or fifteen seconds about. But take into account I have a history with her, and this is the same campus I film floorjobs in. So they know something. I definitely didn't say she was teasing me.

So she didnt try to entice you and wasn't teasing but in your original post said she enjoyed your "work" Whatever dude. In the end you just a guy telling a titilating story in an attempt to sell your video. Good Luck to you. Anyone who pays for candid foot content with whats available free on YouTube ( where your video will probably end up) is an idiot in my opinion. :superlol:
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

llama wrote:
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse wrote:I didn't say she continued in order to entice me. In fact I stopped filming a bit after it. Ten or fifteen seconds about. But take into account I have a history with her, and this is the same campus I film floorjobs in. So they know something. I definitely didn't say she was teasing me.

So she didnt try to entice you and wasn't teasing but in your original post said she enjoyed your "work" Whatever dude.
Right. Because I know for a fact she found it amusing, the way she looked and everything. I've gotten her a couple of times before. So, we're quite acquainted.

I'm not just telling a titillating story to sell something. I just happen to be telling you what actually happened. It happens to be just so out there that to some people it's in the realm of unbelievability, but really, that's not my concern. I know what happened. I've had the other encounters to know what's going on. Not that she likes me or anything, I hardly could consider this any fodder for romance.

The fact that I'm selling it is secondary.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

llama wrote:Anyone who pays for candid foot content with whats available free on YouTube ( where your video will probably end up) is an idiot in my opinion.
If my work ends up on Youtube, that's fine by me. But most of my work doesn't. Also, my customers come to me to purchase exclusive videos. These videos are LONG. It's like watching a tv series.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE