How many women shoeplay???

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

dipsdangles123

How many women shoeplay???

Post by dipsdangles123 »

In your life experiences. What do you think is the percentage of women who shoeplay... Dip or dangle. Now there are two types of players... the ones who do it for relief... and the ones who do it subconsciously or for entertainment... I am talking about the latter. In my experience I would say based on my situations of being in crowded rooms, meeting, business dinners, parties, classes and in general places like grocery stores. I would have to say about 15-20% what are your thoughts?

pumplover

Post by pumplover »

That's about as high as I would be willing to guess....maybe 25%. But to try and poll that would be almost impossible.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

No way.
Twenty five percent is way,way too low -unless you mean women who shoeplay consistently.

If however one means women who shoeplay on at least one in ten occasions where the shoes will easily allow it, it's much closer to 85-90%. In fact of all the women I've had opportunity to observe on an extended basis -several weeks or more- I can count the complete non shoeplayers on one hand.

In fact there are only three.
In my entire life.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Its kind of a hard question to answer so your are asking of all them women you have encountered in the street as strangers or people you are acquainted with such as classmates,coworkers etc.

For me as for people I have known I say I have seen 80% of them shoeplay at some point even if its just once.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

I believe that the consistent and real shoeplayers must be 20-25%. I don't count the women that shoeplay for relief.
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

I am with dangle. I am talking about actual shoeplay. Not removing shoes for relief. I mean a woman who is a habitual shoeplayer. Not a one in ten because her heels are painful. (tired feet/ foot resting does not count). I Still think 25% would be the max.
notalwaysright10000

"I am talking about actual shoeplay."

Okay, here we have a definitional problem. We haven't been sufficiently precise in delineating the phenomenon we're ostensibly trying to gauge. This is a pretty common common problem in social science, which is basically what we're discussing, even though very informally.

I'm actually quite curious to here other people's definitions, so rather than risk unintentionally influencing any one else's answers I'll ask that someone else go first.

What exactly is shoeplay in your mind?
What are its "boundary conditions"?
Most importantly, what is an example of an ambiguous case that almost but doesn't quite qualify by your criteria?

Just let me be clear, I'm not quizzing anyone, and there are no right answers. Definitions are not right or wrong (at least not before we agree on them) they are only clear or unclear, useful or not useful in communicating information and concepts.
(If all English speakers agreed tomorrow that the stuff that comes out of faucets will henceforth be called "fnarf" that's as valid as calling it "water", so long as we don't confuse it with bleach and other colorless liquids.)
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
notalwaysright10000

*hear
Dammit.
Sweet and to the point:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Footsiefreak wrote:Its kind of a hard question to answer so your are asking of all them women you have encountered in the street as strangers or people you are acquainted with such as classmates,coworkers etc.

For me as for people I have known I say I have seen 80% of them shoeplay at some point even if its just once.
Ill have to re answer this question.Ill say in the 80s I have seen about 25% of my schoolmates and teachers hosed shoeplay.Some girls or teachers never wore hose or dippable shows

The 90s I would say the number of my female friends that hosed shoeplay was 20%

And of course the 2000 to present the number continues to drop drastically at 5%.But I just adjusted by going to Youtube to watch shoeplay
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Shoeplay equals consistent interaction between feet and shoes, with the foot at least partially removed from the shoe. There must be motion of at least one, preferably both, of these. So static heelpops do not count. Removal of shoes with no interaction with the shoes does not count. Sandals provide a problem as I would count movement of the sandal without being totally removed as shoeplay as long as there is some distance between the foot and the sandal sole and either the foot or the sandal or both are moving. Dangling and dipping would seem to cover most of shoeplay but actual play of the foot with the shoes would also count, such as rubbing or sliding the foot against parts of the shoe. This is not to say that shoe removal cannot be as exciting as shoeplay, just that they are different.
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

Is anyone else getting a little frustrated? Maybe I have to just come to terms with this era's fashion and realize the days I long for are just in my head, in the past. This is the third year in a row I recall women going strait from flip-flops to those damn riding boots. It seems there I not transition period from summer to fall, just strait to winter shoes. And my goodness! Nothing against bare foot lovers, but it seems women are thinking it is more than ok to wear dress shoes with bare feet or black cotton socks? I must also say curse the person who made those awful footies... Where has the nylon gone... for goodness sake. I am officially saying good by to an era that used to be.
tony619

Post by tony619 »

Some of you guys have been real lucky to see 20-25%. From my experience I've only seen around 1-2%.
The-Shoeplay-Warehouse

Post by The-Shoeplay-Warehouse »

I think it primarily depends on where you live. I live in a bustling city, and as a result, I see shoeplay almost every day.
SOLE BUG'S COLLEGE TOWN
The Feet of College On Your Screen

THE SHOEPLAY WAREHOUSE
I make custom candid shoeplay videos however you want.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

dipsdangles123 wrote:Is anyone else getting a little frustrated? Maybe I have to just come to terms with this era's fashion and realize the days I long for are just in my head, in the past. This is the third year in a row I recall women going strait from flip-flops to those damn riding boots. It seems there I not transition period from summer to fall, just strait to winter shoes. And my goodness! Nothing against bare foot lovers, but it seems women are thinking it is more than ok to wear dress shoes with bare feet or black cotton socks? I must also say curse the person who made those awful footies... Where has the nylon gone... for goodness sake. I am officially saying good by to an era that used to be.
Its not totally dead you just have to be at the right places at the right time.But it is rare and you just have to adjust by watching YouTube clips etc etc.

I had experienced an accident and luckily the lady was in her 40s wearing hose with navy blue high heels.I stayed with her the whole time but didn't get any dipping just close ups of her feet.Around here that 40-45 is the most likely to wear "our kinds of shoes and hose" because that's the generation grew up wearing