Unethical, illegal, shameful business practice

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Ravenstein

Unethical, illegal, shameful business practice

Post by Ravenstein »

Is there anything we can do about...

http://clips4sale.com/studio/27274#startingpoint

???

It is quite clear that whoever runs that studio is stealing free videos on YouTube, videos posted in the past, and/or taking other C4S clips and is reselling them. This is easily illegal, unethical, and shameful because the studio owner isn't selling his/her own work, but the works of others, and importantly something that was posted for no charge.

These people helped assassinate and dry up YouTube's glorious past of an actual FF community.

Ravenstein

Post by Ravenstein »

Wrong part of the forum?
llama

Post by llama »

Im friends with a former webcam model who just set up a C4S store for dangling and was talking to her yesterday...Ive never bought anything on c4s because, to me, they ALL look like vids Ive seen on YT (the candid ones at least) and my look around the site yesterday confirmed what I've always believed.
Point being as well...Im used to DL tens of candid YT clips for free at once...to suddenly be expected to pay for 1 for 7.99 is not what I'm looking for.
geezer

Post by geezer »

Yeah some of those are my clips
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

geezer, if you don't know how to put an overlay on your videos send me a private message and i'll be more than happy to help you. I believe the only way to stop anyone from taking your videos is adding an overlay logo (or just text) above them.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
geezer

Post by geezer »

Well actually the funny thing is i don't have those clips anymore. So in a weird way i'm glad to see them alive somewhere out there. I just went on a cleansing spree and deleted my entire data base. i even wish he has all my clips posted but he doesn't.
tony619

Post by tony619 »

I've come across a couple stores where they had stolen clips. Fortunately, I was able to e-mail the original owners of the clips (other C4S store owners), and they contacted C4S to get the clips removed or the offending store shut down.