Request For Help With Finding Pictures Of Scandinavian Girls

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

danredden

Request For Help With Finding Pictures Of Scandinavian Girls

Post by danredden »

Hi guys,
can anybody recommend me some web-sites where I can see pics of candid girls in pantyhose from countries like Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland? It can be any site containing photos from parties, clubs, home events etc. It's extremely difficult for me to find this content.

We have a lot of pics here from central and east Europe, especially Poland, Czech Repubic, Estonia, Russia but not from north or west Europe. I could find some web site from Greece (I don't remember) or Netherland/Belgium (kuikens.com) with pics from parties but never any from Scandinavia region.

I would be very happy if somebody could help me to find pictures of girls in pantyhose from those countries. I know (based on my travelling experience and some small research) that pantyhose culture is different there compared to central/east Europe - they tend to wear dominantly black pantyhose or to have bare legs but on parties and special events they use occasionally tan/skin pantyhose as well.

Thank you to all who will try to help me in this research. I am trying to collect pictures of pantyhosed girls from various countries and I personally prefer women from Scandinavia generally due to their beauty and personality.