Question of the week

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Cosby77

Question of the week

Post by Cosby77 »

Hello. My name is Cosby. I have been a fan of this website for over ten years and it never seems to disappoint me. I would like to make it my new years resolution to become a more active member by chatting other members of this website and I would like to do so by posing a question of the week. Each week I want to ask a weekly question to find out all the thoughts, fantasies, and experiences of everyone here on the greatest website in the world. I would like to start this week with the first question:

My favorite footsie scene of all time is the scene from Three's Company.
Have you ever been in a situations similar to that scene where you were the unsuspecting "victim" like Jack was to Mrs. Layton? Did you play it cool like he did? Please share. xmaslove

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ehy!!!! What a fantastic way to start posting reguraly!!!!! Love it!!!

As of me...no. Actually the only one that ever played footsies with me (and still does) is my wife, nylady :) :) :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Mike195

Post by Mike195 »

Um, yes.. i've had an experience like that... one of my female friends just broke out of a relationship and needed to hang out, so me and a couple of friends took her out to unwind and just chill.. We went to a local applebees, and she ended up sitting across from me, and my 2 other friends were on the outside of the table so nobody could see really what was going on.. haha. Now to clarify she was wearing black socks with sneakers, with black sweatpants, and I was wearing black socks and black track pants, so you really couldn't see what was going on ahha. Fast forward an hour or 2, and she's feeling good about herself, due to the drinks that she had been having.. not totally sloshed, but definitely buzzed.. when I felt something on my knee.. Me, thinking I hit something just kinda moved it, but when I felt the same feeling again, not closer to my thigh, I looked up at her and she gave me this sly smile. She knew all about my fetish, so there was no hiding it, as I blushed and got really hard. Meanwhile I was trying to hold a conversation with my other 2 friends about video games, and comics and most normal things I talk about. I looked right into her eyes, and I could tell what was happening, within seconds she was massaging my boner through my track pants, very thoroughly I might add. I literally was beginning to lose it, and I don't know what made me do what I did next.. I decided to play back. I immediately ran my foot up her leg and started to massage her crotch area.. she went a little wide eyed, not expecting it, but she enjoyed it.. above the table we pretty much kept our composure.. and by that I mean, I was sweating up a storm and ready to blow inside my pants... and her somehow not really fazed, but blushing hard. We turned it into a game of chicken, I lost pretty much, when we were leaving I had to stop her otherwise I wouldn't be able to control myself and my other 2 buddies would figure it out. ahha so when we left, I gave her a hug, and she whispered in my ear, "Thank you for cheering me up".. I blushed a little, knowing she could still feel how hard I was. Later that night I check my phone and she ends up sending me a pic or 2 of her feet, telling me to have fun.. cause she just did.... GOOD GOD I still get hard thinking about that.. ahah This was years ago, we're still friends, but both in committed relationships ahha lol twas fun tho.. any other stories??
Cosby77

Post by Cosby77 »

Does anyone know how to get access to the videos from "VOYAGE AU BOUT DE LA NUIT" Every time I go, it denies access. I tried dailymotion, but to no avail. I loved the videos, especially with Lora. Would be a huge help! Thanks!! :imsad: :imsad:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mike195 wrote:Um, yes.. i've had an experience like that... one of my female friends just broke out of a relationship and needed to hang out, so me and a couple of friends took her out to unwind and just chill.. We went to a local applebees, and she ended up sitting across from me, and my 2 other friends were on the outside of the table so nobody could see really what was going on.. haha. Now to clarify she was wearing black socks with sneakers, with black sweatpants, and I was wearing black socks and black track pants, so you really couldn't see what was going on ahha. Fast forward an hour or 2, and she's feeling good about herself, due to the drinks that she had been having.. not totally sloshed, but definitely buzzed.. when I felt something on my knee.. Me, thinking I hit something just kinda moved it, but when I felt the same feeling again, not closer to my thigh, I looked up at her and she gave me this sly smile. She knew all about my fetish, so there was no hiding it, as I blushed and got really hard. Meanwhile I was trying to hold a conversation with my other 2 friends about video games, and comics and most normal things I talk about. I looked right into her eyes, and I could tell what was happening, within seconds she was massaging my boner through my track pants, very thoroughly I might add. I literally was beginning to lose it, and I don't know what made me do what I did next.. I decided to play back. I immediately ran my foot up her leg and started to massage her crotch area.. she went a little wide eyed, not expecting it, but she enjoyed it.. above the table we pretty much kept our composure.. and by that I mean, I was sweating up a storm and ready to blow inside my pants... and her somehow not really fazed, but blushing hard. We turned it into a game of chicken, I lost pretty much, when we were leaving I had to stop her otherwise I wouldn't be able to control myself and my other 2 buddies would figure it out. ahha so when we left, I gave her a hug, and she whispered in my ear, "Thank you for cheering me up".. I blushed a little, knowing she could still feel how hard I was. Later that night I check my phone and she ends up sending me a pic or 2 of her feet, telling me to have fun.. cause she just did.... GOOD GOD I still get hard thinking about that.. ahah This was years ago, we're still friends, but both in committed relationships ahha lol twas fun tho.. any other stories??
great story mike... i would have done the exact same thing