Ever Happened to You?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Ever Happened to You?

Post by Mr. Mike »

This is geared to those of us who take candid pictures or videos of shoeplay!

Saturday night I was at the Four Season Hotel bar grabbing a drink and snacks. Beautiful Spanish woman, about 33, wearing awesome high heels was dipping like crazy. She even had a high chair available to her that she leaned on and would dip continuosly. I though for sure she would sit down, but instead would rather stand and dip. Unfortunatley, I was with my wife and there was no way to get the video. It was hugely frustrating...and when my wife got up to use the ladies room...so did the Spanish woman. Man I coulda had several minutes of awesome beautiful shoeplay!

usuallyright10000

Post by usuallyright10000 »

This hasn't happened to me yet, but then I only just started trying to film candids, so far without luck.

Anyone have advice on stealth techniques? I have a Cannon 720p camera that I hide in either a KFC box or Chinese takeout container, but I have to tape it to the inside to keep the lens aligned with the hole I've cut. Anyone got any better ideas gleaned from experience?

I have a 720p keychain camera as well, but none of my computers will recognize it so I can't view whatever the fuck is on it (I filmed some quick "walkby" stuff that may or may not be worth seeing if I could access it).

Once again, if I ever eventually DO capture anything worth seeing, it will be free, but "private" on Youtbe, with the links posted here.