How do you say these words in Spanish? French? Other?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

How do you say these words in Spanish? French? Other?

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Shoeplay
Dangling
HeelPop

What are the phrases other nationalities use for these words? They don't just call it shoeplay.

Big shoeplay fan
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Would be great to know indeed...in Italy we use the english words :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
jesusinhotapleco86

Post by jesusinhotapleco86 »

in Spain use the english words too..

unless,i don't know the exactly words..but when you want explain what shoeplay is,you define like "juego de zapatos" o "descalzarse en publico" ;D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also how would you say "footsie under the table" in Spanish,Italian,or any other language?

Is Spanish "Acaricar los pies debajo la mesa"?
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

I use the Enlglish words too... But I don't know exactly because (curiously) I never talked with anyone from my country about shoeplay/dipping... So I use the english words!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

In italian is "Piedino sotto al tavolo" :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
jesusinhotapleco86

Post by jesusinhotapleco86 »

In spanish "Acariciar los pies bajo la mesa",correct,footsiefreak ;D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

jesusinhotapleco86 wrote:In spanish "Acariciar los pies bajo la mesa",correct,footsiefreak ;D
Muy bien Gracias
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

in french. "faire du pied sous la table"
one foot on crotch is better than two hands
floidian

Post by floidian »

"hacer una paja con los pies" means "stroking with the feet". This expression is in Argentinan spanish. "Hacer una paja" means "stroking" to someone or to oneself. "Paja" is also "straw". In other latin countries there is surely a different name for that.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I'm afraid it's extremely unlikely that these words have cognates in languages other than English.

Why?

Well, "shoeplay" and "heelpoping" are neologisms created out of whole cloth, for an extremely specific purpose, by an extremely small niche community. "Dangling", in this usage, while obviously not a neologism, is, again, being put to a very specific use by a very small community.

I know what you're thinking; you'd like to expand your search efforts in the hope that some yet undiscovered cache of material has been lying right under your nose and that you've only missed it because you didn't know the proper keywords to look for. I hate to piss on your parade, but there are shoeplay cappers from all over the world and every single one I have ever seen -without exception- uses the "English" words for shoeplay and heelpopping.
In fact for this very reason you could argue these quite literally are not English words.

It sucks, I know, because the sources of new material are really drying up.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

isnt playing with shoes in spanish jugeteando los zapatos?
notalwaysright10000

isnt playing with shoes in spanish jugeteando los zapatos?

That may be the literal translation of that combination of words, but there's no reason to assume it would have the same meaning unless the speakers of one language copied the other. For instance it's easy to translate the words "bought the farm" into Spanish, but there's no reason to assume that will be a Spanish slang term for dying.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Here is what Google Translate gives us for "footsie under the table":

Italian - piedino sotta il tavolo
Spanish - footsie debajo de la mesa
French - footsie sous la table
Dutch - footsie onder de tafel
German - footsie unter dem tisch
Polish - footsie pod stolem
Russian - zaigryvaniye pod stolem

Now you guys are ready to travel Europe. You're welcome.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

hiker wrote:Here is what Google Translate gives us for "footsie under the table":

Italian - piedino sotta il tavolo
Spanish - footsie debajo de la mesa
French - footsie sous la table
Dutch - footsie onder de tafel
German - footsie unter dem tisch
Polish - footsie pod stolem
Russian - zaigryvaniye pod stolem

Now you guys are ready to travel Europe. You're welcome.
The Spanish one was mentioned before its Arcarciar los pies por debaixo la mesa...its weird because I looked it it about 10 years and it would say in the DICTIONARIES JAUGETEANDO LOS PIES APOR DEBAJO LA MESA :S
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

For shits and giggles, I also tried to translate "foot fetish" via Google Translate:

Italian - fetish del piede
Spanish - fetiche de los pies
French - fetichisme des pieds
Dutch - voet fetish
German - foosfetisch
Polish - fetysz stop
Russian - fut fetish

I wonder how accurate these are.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

hiker wrote:For shits and giggles, I also tried to translate "foot fetish" via Google Translate:

Italian - fetish del piede
Spanish - fetiche de los pies
French - fetichisme des pieds
Dutch - voet fetish
German - foosfetisch
Polish - fetysz stop
Russian - fut fetish

I wonder how accurate these are.
I just go to any English to foreign language translator site and compare what each one translate
notalwaysright10000

"Now you guys are ready to travel Europe. You're welcome."

I'm not sure whether your're kidding but once again, you can't translate phrases word for word from one language to another and assume they'll have the same meaning, especially with a neologism like "shoeplay" -which isn't in any standard dictionary and probably just doesn't have any equivalent in other languages.

Your best bet is to ask someone from the community who is fluent in the language you want to search in.

To give an illustration, one time a few years ago when I made a smartass remark about a 70's disco singer in a Youtube comment section, and indignant Itallian fan replied with what Google Translate rendered as, "The mother of idiots is always pregnant". The meaning of this is fairly self explanatory, but a search in English isn't going to turn up many uses of that exact phrase (if any, aside from other translations).
The closest I know of in North American English is "There's a sucker born every minute", but that's not very good fit.

Sometimes a mere word for word translation will get you total nonsense. There's an anecdote (or maybe urban legend) about AI researchers testing an early machine translation program some time in the 1970's, and they supposedly translated the English phrase "out of sight, of mind" in to Mandarin Chinese.
To test the program, they then reverse-translated the Chinese phrase to see if it would come back the same in English.
Not exactly.

"Out of sight, out of mind"

became

"invisible lunatic".
Sweet and to the point:
CaneFoot

Post by CaneFoot »

In polish with polish signs it is fetysz stóp. :D