[ENG] What exactly is footsie?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

[ENG] What exactly is footsie?

Post by Feeture Feature »

When I first discovered your website, I thought under the table footsie was limited to just contact between a woman's foot and another person's foot actually under the table.

Then I discovered that foot-in-crotch scenes also applied.

Now it seems we also have some footsie on the face scenes.

And yet, when polled earlier, the members did not want footsie in bed scenes! I'm at a loss to see the difference in erotic value. My own opinion is if the footsie took place when the people were seated at a table and was exactly the same as that in bed, the viewers here would enjoy it. Why does the bed make a difference?

I have discussed this with Nyllover and know his views. But would some others express their opinions, please.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I knew that this post was coming sooner or later :wink:

You know my point of view, but the others don't so...i'll try to explain...

To me, the "real" footsie is the one where the woman tries to tell to the man that she wants to get with him... it's difficult to explain... but if they are already in bed, it means that the woman already got what she wants, and that is not proper seduction to me, is "just" an introduction to real sex... i know it's not clear (and it's even not clear to myself too :mrgreen: ) but it's what i feel when i look at those footsies in bed.

I did the poll because i am of course ready to put on the site something that i don't specifically like if many people wants it... maybe we could do the poll again here on the forum, but i think we have to wait till the forum gets more subscribed members.... that would be a better poll, because everyone could vote just one time...

Till then... come on guys, post your opinion here!
Footsiefreak

(ENG) mY OPINION

Post by Footsiefreak »

I think footsie only takes place under a table those are the only scenes that turn me on.Because its the risk of getting caught that turns me on.So when a dude is having someones wife or girlfriend playing footsie with him its that chance of the husband finding out but they never do find out.The scenes where the lady is just rubbing her foot on a guy while sitting on a couch etc. doesnt appeal to me because there is no danger involved I would classify those scenes as "footplay" not "footsie".
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I have to agree with Footsiefreak here. It's the risk factor that gives this sexual activity the edge.

It's not just the idea of being caught by a spouse or someone directly involved, but by others. For instance other patrons in a restaurant being able see what's going on (and the manager asking you and your honey to leave).

Having a woman do that to me in bed is, as he said, footplay, which can lead to regular sex. You can also be uninhibited in bed, wheras at the restaurant, other couples house, etc, you have to keep your cool and not let on what is happening.
Mike195

Post by Mike195 »

I also agree with Footsie Freak. It's not just the sexyness and seductiveness of her foot (but it does help). It is also the excitement and fear of getting caught by someone else is what turns me on.
Hfetish

My thoughts on it

Post by Hfetish »

Hello again guys.

The kind of scene where a woman plays footsie with a man under the table is the biggest turn on. I prefer those scenes where the thing is supposed to be hidden seduction, where there is a husband or wife or whatever that shouldn't find out. It means a lot to me the fact of the woman using her foot as a sexual weapon in that case and that's what has attracted me ever since I was a kid and saw that Three's Company episode.

The again, I also enjoy every scene where the woman uses her feet for the seductive purpose or as a caressing instrument, so I enjoy these under the table scenes where there's only the couple (i.e. Malice) or the kind of scene where the man and woman are in bed and she does it, I mean, almost anything regarding footsie.

What I don't like:
- Footsie wearing shoes, no matter if they're open toed or whatever, the shoe must be removed to turn me on.
- The man starting the footsie, I've done it myself and it contradicts what I wrote on the first paragraph.

I hope I haven't forgotten anything and hope to get feedback from you, I've never talked about it as open as I've done here :D

H
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

eheh thx for your contribute Hfetish.... your post actually confirm what me and Feeture thought.... everyone has different kind of things that turn him on... and it would be impossible to make a website that is good for everyone! Well...at least impossible for one person... probably HITW is doing that...

I already said what turns me on, and that is when the food is the "weapon of seduction"...but just to add something... i can tell you that yes, i like also the scenes when the shoe is still on.

I agree anyway with most of you, that said that the most exciting thing is the fear of getting caught...
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hfetish - good post.

As I and others have stated earlier, the "hidden" factor is a major plus for this type of scene, or activity.

But another aspect of this whole thing that really appeals to me is the woman pushing the man's limits of control. She, of course, is sitting there in complete control, appearing normal and talking to the guys wife or her husband. Although she's probably aroused, it's nothing compared to what her target is experiencing.

He's sitting there with this woman's foot going up his pants leg/rubbing his leg/going up his thigh - and he's going to be aroused whether he wants to be or not. More than likely, he can't just excuse himself to get up from the table, or leave. He's got to sit there and take her teasing, and try to maintain his composure regardless of what she does. And if the woman is a bit of a sadist, she can really give him a workout, trying to make him groan or do something to give the game away...but he can't let anyone else know what's happening.
wsrfr

[ENG] Footsie

Post by wsrfr »

My feeling is I like footsie under the table, with or without shoes. What I would like to see are when the woman puts her foot with pump on up to a man's crotch and he isn't into it (at that moment anyway). So he rejects by pushing the shoe away but she persists. He finally removes the shoe and tickles her foot which makes her pull her foot away. He also keeps the shoe making the woman go shoeless the rest of the evening. Maybe such a clip is out there, but I haven't seen it yet. I love pulling the pumps off my g/f anyway, whether it is under the table or when it is in my crotch.

As for footsie in bed vs footsie under the table, I would tend to agree with the others. But the lady must have shapely pretty feet regardless and be wearing nylons.
ykantickleme

[ENG] What is "footsie" reply

Post by ykantickleme »

Personally, I have to agree with the majority on this one. Seduction under the table, with a long tablecloth, and that no one can see what is happening, is THE greatest taboo there is! There is something about it that is ..just great! The best place is in public, in some restaurant or wherever, as long as the woman and man are not caught, you' re fine. When you're in the bed, you have already taken the next step.
wsrfr

[ENG] Footsie

Post by wsrfr »

I still believe there are at least 2 kinds of footsie. One involves a foot in the crotch (crothie?) .Another is where either the man or the woman rubs their shoe or foot against the other's foot or shoe and it stops there. A possible third one is where the man or more often the woman rubs there foot or shoe up the leg of the other. I like it under the table too, but I see no reason to hide it unless it is the foot in the crotch type or up the leg. Then it is obvously best done well hidden. If it is conservative and subtle then there is no reason to hide it. I like it to be spontaneous but it doesn't have to be.

I have seen couples on rare occasions engaged in a little bit of "footsie". Her leg was inward away from view, she had removed her shoe and was rubbing it against the guys leg, but it stopped there. I have seen other people contact each other's shoes, almost like they were resting their foot on the other ones. But it goes no farther. I like a rub on the leg or foot if the woman is either using her nyloned foot or is wearing pumps. I also like a dangler who bumps into my leg with her dangling heel. That is probably the most fun and arousing. I just love dangling pumps esp when they bump into my shoe/foot/eg.

I have never had the pleasure of having a rub in the crotch but that is best done discreetly...under the table with a long tablecloth. So I agree with readers on that type.