Piedi Velati

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Piedi Velati

Post by christo »

I just wanted to take a moment to commend the quality of this site and the models. All too often I join a site and feel disappointment with how poorly either the site lay out or the quality of the models. This is not the case with this site. I give this site :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: because the models are beautiful and most have perfect feet. Yet this is not the only thing that makes me give this site a five. The main reason is for the quality of the poses, locations, and the variety of tights/pantyhose used. The models seem to enjoy what they do and you did a great job on selecting them not only for beauty but for how well maintained (most of their) feet were. Thanks for making my hard earned cash worth every penny.

My only gripe is although I would select "English" for the language and then click on a model the language would default back to Italian. My final gripe is with a set of Valentina (my fave), her third set (from the left) top line was broken (appeared to be a fishnet set). Just wanted to give you a heads up on this. As you click the thumbnail to view the set you get redirected to the home page.

If you don't mind I wanted to offer a suggestion. I would love to see a downloadable zip option in HQ, would make collecting the sets go faster and more enjoyable. Just my thoughts. Any chance of seeing some HD videos without requesting a custom video?

Finally if anyone else in here has been debating on joining this site but not sure, well let me put your doubts to rest and contest that this site is one of the best pantyhosed feet on the web. How can you go wrong with hot Italian women with perfect feet in hose? You can't! :ooook: :superlol: :bastardinside: :crash:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Piedi Velati

Post by nyllover »

First of all, thank you SO much for your post. Full of compliments and, even more important, suggestions on how we can improve Piedi Velati. So... let's see...
christo wrote:My only gripe is although I would select "English" for the language and then click on a model the language would default back to Italian.
This is my fault and thank you for letting me know. There is a technical problem connected to the member's area. I've identified it and expect it to be fixed within this weekend. Again, no one told us about it till now, and it's hard to verify every single thing on the site :)
christo wrote:My final gripe is with a set of Valentina (my fave), her third set (from the left) top line was broken (appeared to be a fishnet set).
Same as above...expect it to be fixed asap. You can however access the set from the above member's menu. In fact once you are inside the member's area you'll see on top a "Photos" and a "Video" option. From there you'll be able to access everything.
christo wrote:If you don't mind I wanted to offer a suggestion. I would love to see a downloadable zip option in HQ, would make collecting the sets go faster and more enjoyable. Just my thoughts. Any chance of seeing some HD videos without requesting a custom video?
Regarding the ZIP download option, we are thinking about it since a quite long time... it's not so easy to add but we are working on it.
Regarding HQ videos, you will soon find Full-HD videos in the member's area... we are investing to always improve everything so next thing will be a Full HD Videocamera :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Actually... i've fixed the two problems you spoke about just a few minutes ago :)
christo

Post by christo »

Thank you for such a prompt response. I'll definatly check it out. Look forward to all the updates. Thanks again Chris
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
christo

Post by christo »

Just wanted to add that the problems were fixed and thanks for this. Pass along to Valentina that she is amazing (without sounding like a creep) she has perfect feet, like an angel. Did I spell Italian wrong? Sorry is so, not meant to insult anyone.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I'll pass her the compliment... no need to say that she is by far the one everyone likes the most :-)

P.S. http://valentina.passionepiedi.com ;)
christo

Post by christo »

Yeah I was a member of her site a few months back. I can only afford one at a time and since I have seen so many previews of Piedi Velati I had no choice but to join. Other ladies from this site have captured my heart as well, not just through there beauty but through the soles. You can pass along that they are all beautiful and appreciate there willingness to allow us the honor to admire there beauty & feet. Thanks again for such a classy site.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

What can i say other than...i'm speechless... thank you so much for your kind words :)