How is the autumn starting at your place?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

How is the autumn starting at your place?

Post by Tomi »

Hello all! I would like to start a conversation about how the autumn started in your area? Are there lot of women turning to nylons again after the summer period or the bare stream is still holding? Well, where I live currently (central parts of Europe) the warm weather lasted in the whole september and it is predicted that we will have similar for october as well. The nylon wearing women however are now in small majority I think (maybe 60%) but still it is worst than in the previous years... :S
It is probably because of the warm weather and the constant influence from the stupid holliwood-kind-of-fashion what is promoted by the so called fashion experts.

Well, hopefully the nylons will however slowly gain more percentage.

How about you guys, in Italy, US, other parts of Europe etc, etc?

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

The arrival of autumn is bittersweet for me...

On one hand, it means that the golfing season is coming to an end. To the average person, this is not a big deal. To me, however, it is borderline depression (no exageration) to think that I will not be able to golf for about 5 months (with the exception of a couple of winter golf trips).

Now.... with bad there is some good. Yes... you guessed it.... more hosiery on women. That's not to say that most women will be wearing hosiery, here in Chicago at least. Most (during the winter months) will be wearing pant suits that kind of defeat the purpose. Fewer and fewer companies still carry a dress code that require women to wear skirts and hosiery. I would venture to say that such dress codes are just about obsolete.

However, on weekends, you will see A LOT of hosiery in the Chicago area on more formal events (weddings, Christmas or holiday parties, etc.) This is were I see the only benefit of the cold weather. My wife, who unfortunately does NOT like hosiery, is forced to wear them. As a matter of fact, we attended a charity event last weekend and the weather was unseasonably cold. She wore stockings for the event and while she was putting them on she winked at me and made a comment about how I would be seeing her in stockings a lot more often in the next few months.

In general, I think hosiery can still be seen as "unfashionable" However, I think that it slowly may be coming back "in style". Even though a lot of women do not like to wear hosiery, they will if the fashion guru's deem them fashionable. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this happens and we can see stockings year round! What a wonderful world it would be!!!!!!
skipperbob

Post by skipperbob »

Here in the great white north it means not seeing any legs or feet for at least four months! Very depressing! There is no in between here, one day shorts and sandals, next day, covered from head to toe! :bleh:
Seasick

Post by Seasick »

Where I live, hosiery is a thing of the past. In the winter, its just too darn cold for people to wear hosiery, and in the summer in a harbor filled with boats; barefoot is the lifestyle.

I don't mind the latter so much, but as a guy that loves nylons on a lady, and a wife that refuses to wear them, I go here for my nylon fix. :)
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah its slowly turning to where about 20% of women are wearing hose. Actually I was watching a dipping show yesterday with a fellow volunteer.

But you still have the majority clinging to summer by bundling up but still wearing flip flops :S
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

In my hometown, it didn't take long for the weather to become cooler and the leaves to change colors. And yes, the ladies here are once again adorning their feet and legs in pantyhose, stockings, and tights... excluding the handful who wear them all the time. For example, today I was at the City Market, and I seen a young lady in a beige sweater, brown skirt, brown tights and Ugg boots, and moments later, there was a mature woman in a black & white checkered jacket, red turtleneck sweater, black skirt, and flesh pantyhose. Then I passed by a neighborhood supermarket and I saw another young lady wearing an brown overcoat, tan dress, brown pumps, and suntan pantyhose.

This is one of the reasons I love autumn. I'm an autumn baby anyway (October 7). So I'm glad that I'll see more pantyhose sightings again.
funkster

Post by funkster »

Here where I live (northwestern italy), we've had an abnormally hot month of september, even the second part, with daily temperatures no rarely above 25°C..this means summer look is still quite dominant, in particular with young ladies, to my big disappointment ! I even stopped wanting to know about weather forecasts...it just gets on my nerves !
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It's actually been pretty good here in Denver. I'd say we have about 70% nylons right now, the weather is much cooler. The problem is we are also about 40% boots. Boots are still very stylish so I see them a lot.
locat

Post by locat »

In France, it's hard to know what to wear because the weather can be tricky. Days are sunny and still rather hot.

Many girls wear closed shoes barefeet as a compromise. :shockedstar:

I love spring and autumn because it can lead women to mistake as to which shoes to wear. For instance, a colleague of mine put back her winter flats on a baking hot day and she was compelled to remove them. :lol:
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

locat wrote:
Many girls wear closed shoes barefeet as a compromise. :shockedstar:
I spotted this trend also in France when I lived there few months. It was strange for me (and a fashion flop as well) to see girls freezing at the end of october but still going barefooted in pumps. As far as I can remember, it change from november when almost all of the women and girls started to wear nylons.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Autumn came in like a lion here. It seemed that as soon as the calendar hit October 1st that the bottom dropped out as far as the weather is concerned. Rain, wind, cold and light snow have been the rule this month.

As a result, the hotties are covering up. The first few days of the month I still saw some shower shoes but that changed very quickly. Although I no longer work downtown what little I've seen has been a lot of ballet flats or boots. A small minority of women are wearing pumps, but because of my job I'm not able to get a good idea of the ratios.

Now, I'd much prefer to see the babes in boots rather than shower shoes. I don't hate boots, and still retain a bit of a boot fetish from when I was a kid. Ballet flats are a great style, but not very good on ice and snow. Hotties should be encouraged to wear boots to and from work, then when they arrive at the office they can ditch their boots for the day and wear pumps or slingbacks.

Cheers,

DP

Postscript: Today we hit the 60s (fahrenheit scale), so its back to shower shoes for the weekend. Oh well. :roll:
brurossiter

Post by brurossiter »

Everywhere you look you got woman in hose rounds my part (UK), to be honest it's hard to concentrate. But round here there wearing tights with leg warmers & these quite big socks, i don't know if thts the trend but still nice to see lol.