Rapidshare no longer working fast

Anything regarding computer and technology in general.

Moderator: Moderators

cwalk

Rapidshare no longer working fast

Post by cwalk »

Why is Rapidshare no longer working? It now takes like hours to down load something for free. :imsad:

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Is this a recurring problem Cwalk?

Some potential things that could slow down the loading:
1. Dialup
2. Lots of other folks downloading the same thing
3. Other programs running on your machine that eat up resources
4. Rapidshare tech issues
5. Large files

Let us know if this remains a problem for you.

DP
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

They were supposed to be increasing the download speeds. But since then, I have noticed files cannot be downloaded if to many others are using the service. This I had never noticed before. :crash:
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Foxdye wrote:They were supposed to be increasing the download speeds. But since then, I have noticed files cannot be downloaded if to many others are using the service. This I had never noticed before.
That's nothing new... to me anyway. By my experiences, this has been an ongoing problem with Rapidshare on more than one occasion. When it comes to downloading a file, it only has two speeds... SLOW and DEAD STOP! I think we should use another file hosting website that's more reliable... and less unstable.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Babylove wrote: I think we should use another file hosting website that's more reliable... and less unstable.Image
I'm open to suggestions Babylove. But are you sure there is another famous and reliable as RapidShare. I mean, they are so importan now on the net that they won't probably fade away suddenly from the net as some other services of the same kind did in the past.

And, i have to say, my experience with Rapidshare had been great since i've opened a premium account. No problems since then.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.