Useful Downloader

Anything regarding computer and technology in general.

Moderator: Moderators

martin9870

Useful Downloader

Post by martin9870 »

This program is really very useful. You can use MyDownloader to use premium features of RapidShare.com, MegaUpload.com, DepositFiles.com, Easy-share.com, Uploaded.to, Netload.in, Oron.com, SharingMatrix.com, and HotFile.com with one login, for a fraction of the total price. Free 250MB of downloads for testing.

<a href="http://www.mydownloader.net/pr/20043">My Downloader

pullo

Post by pullo »

I usually use JDownloader which is completely free and well supported. Of course you have to attend some queue but it is worth it.
http://www.sexypantyhosepictures.com - Beautiful women in pantyhose. Lesbian pictures and videos. Nylon babes in clad feet
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

In these last days i get pm from some of you saying that megaupload file is unavailable, you ask me if i can upload to other filehost or re-up the videos.

Megaupload is a great file host. You can preview videos; download programs don't require your attention, they automatically fill the captcha, fast download, bigger file size for free users. If they won't delete my links they are the best i think.

So i decided to update this topic.

If you use a program like jdownloader or mipony they will try to download the video again and again. Then in a few minutes you look to the download folder and surprise, video is there.

I tried both the programs and they are succesfull.
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
llGIBBAll

Post by llGIBBAll »

Utorrent is good slow because your IP Address is on show, but worth it for downloading

NZBMatrix is also very good but you have to pay like 10$ a month so £7 in the UK totally worthit if your a download geek haha eg me!