Normal girls and celebrities

Let's talk about the most beautiful creatures in the universe: women!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Normal girls and celebrities

Post by nyllover »

I really wish i could be clever with photography tricks, image modifications and make up.... so that i could show any girl in the world (well, Nyllady of course) that these celebrities are just normal girls. Nice looking normal girls that can be transformed in those super babes...

Example, Stacy Keibler:

They are really really clever :o
I mean, she is a nice looking girl ok... but that superbabe just...doesn't exist!!! :974:

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I disagree, Nyllover.... Stacy Kiebler is a HOTTIE. In her defense, she was wearing a hat and you couldn't see her face. She has that natural beauty and probably doesnt need that much make up to be hot. The body is there whether its covered up or not. I'm sure she just wants to be normal like most other celebrities. She can't wear sexy clothes everytime she walks out the door. I'm sure your favorite female celebrity has been caught without being "dolled up" would you still think she is a babe if she wasn't?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Allright, maybe i exagerate saying "that hot babe doesn't exists". But my point is, how many girls do you know of the same kind of beauty? Personally, i know (and love) just one, but i see them in the streets every day.

All i'm saying is that i wish those girls who say "i'll never be as beautiful as her" should first see how much a photo can be retouched.
Stacy is a really nice looking girl in my opinion, that's all.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Speaking for myself only, I don't think Nyllover is saying that Stacy is anything but an attractive woman.

It's just that with the use of makeup, lighting, Photoshop and camera technology, you can create an almost virtual "twin" of the girl you are photographing. This "twin" has an appearance quite different from the
"bedhead and no makepup" Stacy.

The "twin" is the fantasy used to sell, while the "bedhead and no makeup" is the one you would meet on the street.

I don't dispute Stacy's level of hotness either, but it's important to differentiate between the fantasy look and reality. Either one is fine with me, I just have my individual preferences for each woman I see.

DP
FootObsessedWriter

Post by FootObsessedWriter »

I am a pretty good Photoshop user and I have to agree that you can make some pretty awesome adjustments to a photo.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Footsiefreak wrote:I disagree, Nyllover.... Stacy Kiebler is a HOTTIE. In her defense, she was wearing a hat and you couldn't see her face. She has that natural beauty and probably doesnt need that much make up to be hot. The body is there whether its covered up or not. I'm sure she just wants to be normal like most other celebrities. She can't wear sexy clothes everytime she walks out the door. I'm sure your favorite female celebrity has been caught without being "dolled up" would you still think she is a babe if she wasn't?
Stacy a HOTTIE? Well, I don't know about that, FF. She's VERY cute, but pales in comparrison to Torrie Wilson. But that's my take on that.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

To settle this once and for all I propose Stacy versus Torrie in a lingerie cage match. Winner takes the "hottest" title.

The winner then takes on Trish Stratus. :love:

DP
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< The WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

MMMMMM!!!!!
Attachments
torrie-wilson-004.jpg
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

ahem!!!!!!!!
Attachments
AAGK107.jpg
Torrie%20-%20In%20Black.jpg
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Babylove wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:I disagree, Nyllover.... Stacy Kiebler is a HOTTIE. In her defense, she was wearing a hat and you couldn't see her face. She has that natural beauty and probably doesnt need that much make up to be hot. The body is there whether its covered up or not. I'm sure she just wants to be normal like most other celebrities. She can't wear sexy clothes everytime she walks out the door. I'm sure your favorite female celebrity has been caught without being "dolled up" would you still think she is a babe if she wasn't?
Stacy a HOTTIE? Well, I don't know about that, FF. She's VERY cute, but pales in comparrison to Torrie Wilson. But that's my take on that.
Kiebler has more natural beauty less fake than Torrie.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Well they are both hot.

I myself think Stacey is the naturally hotter of the two. Torrie is hot but a little thicker built because of her years of physical training. I prefer the leaner look.
But I wouldn't turn down Torrie by any means, she's hot enough....and from different posts on the web, we know she likes her feet to be pampered.
And if Torrie offered me a footjob, she would be more than welcome.

Of course with Stacey's long legs, she wouldn't have to slouch in her chair in a restaurant to reach your crotch with her foot. That would be more discreet....oh my!!!

If you saw Stacey do the Salsa on Dancing with the Stars....the way she danced...the way she was dressed....She is arguably the hottest female on the entire planet!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Foosiefreak wrote:Kiebler has more natural beauty less fake than Torrie.
Perhaps you're right, FF. But I like shapely women... NOT beanpoles... natural beauty or otherwise. But to each his own.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Here's another example. It's the arrest photo of that Danish model who disrupted a flight recently. Scary huh? http://jam.canoe.ca/Books/2006/04/21/1544898-ap.html

Also, do a Google search on "Celebrities Without Makeup" and you'll find quite a few surprising photos. Battlehype.com has quite a few celeb photos without makeup. Some are hideous while others show the natural beauty of the woman.

DP