Women being jerked off by a sex machine w reading

Let's talk about the most beautiful creatures in the universe: women!

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Women being jerked off by a sex machine w reading

Post by Footsiefreak »

[youtube][/youtube] This is hot!!!!I love her expression after she orgasms and the orgasm itself :love: :love:

llama

Post by llama »

this was part 1...saw a parts 2,3,and 4 on there as well
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:this was part 1...saw a parts 2,3,and 4 on there as well
Yeah I know man I only posted this one because she was the most attractive she looks like a red headed Kirsten Dunst.The other ones didnt turn me on and the ladies werent as attractive

There are lots more but in black in white...I will tell you what to search. I cant post links on this tablet
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JUST SEARCH hysterical literature to find the others in black and white. I only got a chance to watch a few of them
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

This is good.

Reminds me of a game I used to play with an SO a while back. If she were on the phone, I sneak in between her legs and give her oral, for as long as she was on the phone. If she were to get off of the phone before I (or she) was done, I'd stop.

Listening to her voice crack, and her breathing intensify as she was on the phone was great. Listening to her trying to muffle her orgasm was priceless.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

hiker wrote:This is good.

Reminds me of a game I used to play with an SO a while back. If she were on the phone, I sneak in between her legs and give her oral, for as long as she was on the phone. If she were to get off of the phone before I (or she) was done, I'd stop.

Listening to her voice crack, and her breathing intensify as she was on the phone was great. Listening to her trying to muffle her orgasm was priceless.
Great game!!!!! There is a website www.hystericalliterature.com

I read the FAQS and they are being jerked off with a vibrator..in the other videos I think they are using a Sybian(sex machine)
Vin

Post by Vin »

[youtube][/youtube]
This one is so much better, at least the girl is attractive :-)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Vin wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
This one is so much better, at least the girl is attractive :-)
Thats your opinion but the one I posted is better looking.So to each his own. I dont like women with tattoos anyway so you can have her
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

[youtube][/youtube] Nothing sexier than a woman moaning in French