[ENG] Asian Highlights #3

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Zeos

[ENG] Asian Highlights #3

Post by Zeos »

In my continued search of all things Asian I found a few pics I thought you guys would like so here they are. Let me say though that if anyone finds anything too offtopic for the site and wants me to stop posting them for the sake of retaining our feet and under the table uniqueness I am totally cool with that, last thing I want is for Nyllover's amazing site to lose its shine, though I don't think that would ever happen. :)
Attachments
The lovely Ryoko Mitake.
The lovely Ryoko Mitake.
ir08.jpg (77.24 KiB) Viewed 3434 times
No name for this one unfortunately. :(
No name for this one unfortunately. :(
20.jpg (80.24 KiB) Viewed 3433 times
Izumi Morino, one of my all time favorite pics.
Izumi Morino, one of my all time favorite pics.
IzumiMorino.jpg (120.81 KiB) Viewed 3500 times

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Too bad no name for number 2, but she's the hottest.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Please keep these great pictures coming ZEOS ASIAN WOMEN ARE MY FAVORITES!
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

Then I shall do just that FF, thanks for the feedback guys. :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Zeos, you'll get no complaints from me! The more Asian babes the better.

I think you'll find that there's an Asian Girl subfetish on this board.

DP
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Just make sure those source of those photos can verify that the girls are over 18.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ILF wrote:Just make sure those source of those photos can verify that the girls are over 18.
Let's try to don't get paranoic (or paranoid? don't know in english :lol: ) ok? :wink:

I agree about the comics....but photos of japanese girls are IMPOSSIBLE to verify. Just try to get them from somehow "trustable" site is all Zeos can do, because japanese girls always look young (and they do their best to do it), no matter how old they are :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

nyllover wrote:japanese girls always look young (and they do their best to do it), no matter how old they are :)
This very true. Heh heh. Reminds me of an occurrence in Korea.

We were in Itaewon one night drinking and a new guy who'd only been in country a few weeks leaves with a bar girl that he wanted to fuck.

He comes back to the table a few minutes later looking rather upset. I said, "What the hell's wrong with you?"

He replies, "That girl, she was just a teenager or something. She had no tits and no pussy hair."

I grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him, "DUDE, NONE OF THEM HAVE HAIR OR TITS! THAT'S HOW ASIAN WOMEN ARE! Now go back in there and finish the job!"

He did. :lol:

Through my bar girl network I learned that his "teenager" was actually one of the older ones at the ripe age of 25. Most of the girls were in their very early 20s.

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Jeez.... this man.... this man.... how many things happened in his life? :o :o :o

Thx for pointing this out DP, it confirms what i always thought...and if you can't guess in "real life" their age...surely you can't from a picture! :)