Sore Feet... Some Girls Play Smart, Some Don't!

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

footsie5

Sore Feet... Some Girls Play Smart, Some Don't!

Post by footsie5 »

https://rumble.com/vupemu-sore-feet-som ... -dont.html

Hostesses know wearing high heels attract visitors. Some play smart, some don't. Those who don't play smart suffer from sore feet!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 10.31.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 2.56.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 10.23.05 PM.png

footsie5

Re: Sore Feet... Some Girls Play Smart, Some Don't!

Post by footsie5 »

NOTE: to all my supporters, I need your encouragement to continue to upload similar videos. DAMSELS IN DISTRESS channel is still available on https://rumble.com/c/c-1208483.

ps: Time for all viewers to give some serious competition to YT. All the time and effort given to build my channel has gone to waste.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

footsie5 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:45 am NOTE: to all my supporters, I need your encouragement to continue to upload similar videos.
Oh, but of course you do. With this comment hereby send you 7.95 units of "encouragement".
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:57 am
footsie5 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:45 am NOTE: to all my supporters, I need your encouragement to continue to upload similar videos.
Oh, but of course you do. With this comment hereby send you 7.95 units of "encouragement".
:love: :superlol: :friends:
podia

Post by podia »

Very sexy sore feet shoeplay in "Some Girls Play Smart, Some Don't"!

Great work! Thanks. :clap:

I subscribed to the rumble channel. A good portion of your work is there....some not....Surely, working with YouTube must have been ridiculous.

It's okay...YT's loss, I think....

Cheers :)
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

podia wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:33 pm Very sexy sore feet shoeplay in "Some Girls Play Smart, Some Don't"!

Great work! Thanks. :clap:

I subscribed to the rumble channel. A good portion of your work is there....some not....Surely, working with YouTube must have been ridiculous.

It's okay...YT's loss, I think....

Cheers :)
Thanks so much for your continued encouragement, and happy that you subscribed to rumble. Wish more viewers would give rumble.com a chance. it's a very slow growing platform compared to YT, but at least it's a start. By virtue of your and everyone's support we'll get there! YT/Google is a snob and unbelievably poorly run when it comes to YT Studio. Anything that has the faintest of sexual degree is terminated without warning. But if you do a search, there are still hundreds of "feet" related studios still running. Fxxx double standards! High time someone like Rumble give them serious competition!

Pls spread the word about my channel on rumble. Appreciate it.

ps: It's gonna take a while to get all my previous videos uploaded on rumble plus the new ones coming up.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

footsie5 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:45 am NOTE: to all my supporters, I need your encouragement to continue to upload similar videos. DAMSELS IN DISTRESS channel is still available on https://rumble.com/c/c-1208483.

ps: Time for all viewers to give some serious competition to YT. All the time and effort given to build my channel has gone to waste.
If you upload your videos to simple-feet.net they won't be taken down.