Some free clips for you

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

ElToroLoco

Re: Some free clips for you

Post by ElToroLoco »

Hi Marco, thanks a lot for your great gifts.
Taking your challenge, my favorite scenario is rht nylons. Ankle crossed under the chair or dangling.
Wish you all the best :friends:

davidr

Post by davidr »

Well... I'll respond with images now, simply because all of those shots are without movement or shoeplay. In general I don't publish those things as clips because I want to have action and not a still image for several minutes. Often I put samples in free photo sets which I provided on Christmas in the last years.
Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:49 pm Woman sitting 1 boot off

boombaybe wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:22 pm Can I ask for the scrunchiest pair of soles in flats you can find?
What do you mean with "scrunchiest"? Old ladies wrinkled soles? Or do you mean this pose here in the picture?

HeroOfKvatch wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:25 pm Just something with boots and feet. There exists almost nothing out there because of their very nature.

Leopard wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:51 pm She had them both unzipped and then started kind of dipping with them and crossed her leg and dangled with them..
Not unzipped though :D

I have released a full clip with a young girl airing out her thick black pantyhose with boots standing nearby. I don't want to link it here as this is not the intention of this thread, but you will find it, I have only a few clips tagged with boots at CCF.

ElToroLoco wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:41 pm Taking your challenge, my favorite scenario is rht nylons.
Call me dumb, but what is rht nylons? :S

PS, I say it only once: Thank you for your praises! ❤
I'd like to give a "thumbs up" or "heart" for everyone here, same as in Facebook, but this forum doesn't support this.
danglerulz

Post by danglerulz »

Amazing!

Do you have toe dangling clips with loafer type flats?
boombaybe

Post by boombaybe »

davidr wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:44 am
boombaybe wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:22 pm Can I ask for the scrunchiest pair of soles in flats you can find?
What do you mean with "scrunchiest"? Old ladies wrinkled soles? Or do you mean this pose here in the picture?
Hell yeah, that's the pose I meant! You've got it right!
ElToroLoco

Post by ElToroLoco »

davidr wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:44 am Call me dumb, but what is rht nylons? :S
RHT stands for Reinforced Heels and Toes, as per attached image
davidr

Post by davidr »

danglerulz wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:55 am Do you have toe dangling clips with loafer type flats?
What is loafer type? Like Moccasins? Or with a higher heel? See images:

ElToroLoco wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:35 pm RHT stands for Reinforced Heels and Toes
Thank you for clarifying!
I'm not quite sure right now. I know what you mean, but I think I've lost the challenge at this point :(
I have so much nylons, but all published clips are without reinforced heels. Same with "shoe drop", I haven't tagged "RHT", so I have to search through many many clips.
The closest right now would be this one maybe?

Just a funny side note: I got a few mails some time ago with someone who wanted flats with medical insoles, but a very specific type. I'm a quite simple guy, I love dirty socks and feet, I know by heart where and what I've captured :mrgreen:
But I never had an eye for all kinds of insoles, this is way out of my perception.
I find it quite funny though how different our perspectives are.
So yeah, I'm sure I have RHT somewhere, but I can't tell right now without sitting here a whole day.
Please excuse me at this point, I lost :)
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

davidr wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:08 pm
Tomi wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:04 am Do you have material from ladies walking nylon footed in public?
BAM! :D
www.cc-feet.com/share/2912+free_L156.mp4

Fantastic! Do you have a longer version for selling?
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

ElToroLoco wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:35 pm RHT stands for Reinforced Heels and Toes, as per attached image
Nice picture! Whose feet are this?

Regarding the thread subject, I like a woman in nylons standing with her feet on the tops of her shoes. I remember you having at least a clip like that.
danglerulz

Post by danglerulz »

davidr wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:25 pm
danglerulz wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:55 am Do you have toe dangling clips with loafer type flats?
What is loafer type? Like Moccasins? Or with a higher heel? See images:
I meant something like this:

https://lp2.hm.com/hmgoepprod?set=quali ... duct/main]
kennyS

Post by kennyS »

do you have anything with standing on flats/heels or with crushed backs maybe?
terry_mcfadden

Post by terry_mcfadden »

Shoeplay with sock removal
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Amazing you mention the phrase “free videos”, how many members I’ve never seen come out from behind the curtain
llama

Post by llama »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:33 pm Amazing you mention the phrase “free videos”, how many members I’ve never seen come out from behind the curtain

So True Mike :superlol:
davidr

Post by davidr »

Tomi wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:30 pm Fantastic! Do you have a longer version for selling?
Unfortunately not, this is the whole footage.
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:33 pm Amazing you mention the phrase “free videos”, how many members I’ve never seen come out from behind the curtain
Is that ironic or serious? I'm no native english speaker so I don't want to misunderstand.
The clips marked with "free" are free indeed, I don't sell those clips. Mostly because they are too short. I want to have 5-7 minutes as minimum for selling clips.
ismaltese wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:00 pm I like a woman in nylons standing with her feet on the tops of her shoes. I remember you having at least a clip like that.
kennyS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:28 pm do you have anything with standing on flats/heels or with crushed backs maybe?
Same clip as above, the RHT thing:

terry_mcfadden wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:09 pm Shoeplay with sock removal
You won't see that coming, I promise... haha 😂
www.cc-feet.com/share/2912+free_G451.mp4
soles41

Post by soles41 »

Thanks alot dude
terry_mcfadden

Post by terry_mcfadden »

Wow thanks
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

DavidR…it was meant to be funny that so many “new” names showed up on this thread because you were giving free videos out.
kennyS

Post by kennyS »

davidr wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:56 am
Tomi wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:30 pm Fantastic! Do you have a longer version for selling?
Unfortunately not, this is the whole footage.
Is that ironic or serious? I'm no native english speaker so I don't want to misunderstand.
The clips marked with "free" are free indeed, I don't sell those clips. Mostly because they are too short. I want to have 5-7 minutes as minimum for selling clips.
ismaltese wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:00 pm I like a woman in nylons standing with her feet on the tops of her shoes. I remember you having at least a clip like that.
kennyS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:28 pm do you have anything with standing on flats/heels or with crushed backs maybe?
Same clip as above, the RHT thing:
is there a clip of that?
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Thank you!
davidr

Post by davidr »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:45 pm DavidR…it was meant to be funny that so many “new” names showed up on this thread because you were giving free videos out.
Ok mate, I just didn't think of that 😂 Good that I asked. I was sitting here and searched for criticism, if something was wrong or so, but now as you said it, I got it. Thanks!
In fact I was also not very active although I've registered here 9 years ago. But that's just because I'm no forum guy. I have many accounts elsewhere but don't use them that much.
kennyS wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:04 pm is there a clip of that?
Yes at my site but I don't want to link it here.