Fond Wedding Memory

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Xzzzy

Fond Wedding Memory

Post by Xzzzy »

One of my fondest memories was this time, a few years ago, when I met this young lady at a wedding (she was not my date, but we had mutual acquaintances) and talked her out of these shoes. She first kicked them off temporarily a few seconds after this photo was taken, but it wasn't in my best interest to be so obvious about grabbing a photo. Later on, I got them off permanently and volunteered a foot massage, which was eagerly accepted. I have photos of her hosed feet at that wedding somewhere. I'll see if I can find them.
Attachments
0264F457-FA1A-4512-8C4F-7D630D429EAA.jpg

Xzzzy

Re: Fond Wedding Memory

Post by Xzzzy »

Took nearly a year, but here they are.
Attachments
LB9.jpg
LB9.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1373 times
LB8.jpg
LB8.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1373 times
LB7.jpg
LB7.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1373 times
LB2 (2).jpg
LB2 (2).jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1373 times
mleibas

Post by mleibas »

Hell yes. Thank you for the update
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I wish I had photos of some of the stocking-foot moments I've had at weddings.

Almost 20 years ago now, I went to a wedding with a girl who I'd liked, but always believed she was out of my league. Her boyfriend dumped her two months before the wedding and so I was her "just as friends, but maybe more?" date. Complicating matters was that she was in a bad car accident on the way back from having her hair done, so she was emotionally a mess and just going through the motions in time for the reception.

She changed at the hotel, and despite it being a midsummer wedding, she had a sharp black dress and black nylons when she emerged to put her shoes on. During the reception, she went to dance with some girlfriends (the Cha-Cha Slide or whatever) and somehow lost one of her sandals, sending her into a little tumble. She recovered and found the shoe. I just wish I'd asked to give her a foot rub, but in her state (still shellshocked, aided by alcohol) I didn't want to take advantage of the situation.

Was she ever hot in that dress and nylons, though.