CUSTOM_Bondage of the hosed red nailpolish toes and struggling to set myself free

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllady

CUSTOM_Bondage of the hosed red nailpolish toes and struggling to set myself free

Post by nyllady »

In this CUSTOM video I played a secretary tied up in the office raided by some fricks. There were only two of us there by that time, me and one of my collegues (he'll remain invisible in the scene but I'll talk to him all the time). We were ambushed and tied up tight. Since I had my wrists tied behind my back, I could just slightly move my toes tightly tied with a wire, right on my pantyhose evidencing my red nailpolish toes. I hate being shoeless with my nyloned feet on display like this, and the feeling of the toe-tie. But I actually believed to be able to untie myself and my collegue. I was fiercely attempting to free my toes, wiggling my toes up/down and back/forth, trying to stretch the tape by pulling them apart. But more I struggle, more I got in panic that I couldn't set myself free. Moreover, my collegue was observing me doing my struggling with an unhidden excitement on his face staring at my hosed tightly tied moving toes!

Enjoy this video here
or order your CUSTOM video from me! Just email me on nyllady@gmail.com!

Image Image Image

Buy my videos on Clips4Sale
Order a custom video from my personal site