Sensual foot seduction and masturbation encouragement in my nude pantyhose without panties

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllady

Sensual foot seduction and masturbation encouragement in my nude pantyhose without panties

Post by nyllady »

I felt very lusty that night. I wanted to tease you and to make you a hosed footjob, and I knew exactly how I could turn you on. My high heeled shoes slipped easily off my hosed neat feet, I would dangle with one of them on my toes but I was that horny to start to caress you that the shoes would fall down right away. Come on, let me see how excited you are by my little dangling shoe. Now I stretch my long pantyhose legs pointing my red nailpolished toes right into your mouth to get them moisturized. My feet are ready now to give you that treatment you deserve to blow your mind out. I spread wide my legs to let you see me masturbating with you caressing my hosed pussy as I strock you hard cock ...

I'm planning to be online tomorrow around this time on CamContacts, and this is what you could see visiting me;)) see you tomorrow;))
If you wanna have fun right now, download this hot video of mine from here! Enjoy!

Buy my videos on Clips4Sale
Order a custom video from my personal site