Sewing in black seamless Wolford pantyhose

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllady

Sewing in black seamless Wolford pantyhose

Post by nyllady »

My soft hosed feet are going to pump gently and delicately the sewing machine pedal tonight. These Wolford rather thick black pantyhose has just one neat seam on the top of the foot nylon, its flawless and smooth. The sewing work I had to do, was really complicated, so I had to stop sewing and released that pedal from time to time, touching it delicately just with my toe tips, caressing it and slightly kicking it with my toes as if I were indecisive to proceed with the sewing. Then the cloth preparations were done, and I promptly pushed the pedal to get the stitching started, and the sewing machine obeyed making that squeaking noise...

Try to resist this temptation! The video is here waiting for you;))

Buy my videos on Clips4Sale
Order a custom video from my personal site
stlgamer1

Post by stlgamer1 »

My wife is a seamstress and she sews a lot of the time. She normally does in barefoot, which I get hypnotized by. But lately, within the past month, I have found myself getting interested in pantyhose. In particular, the color, the shape it makes on the foot and the look of the skin and nails, from within. The clip you have there, shows off everything that I am thinking about now. That is a very sexy clip.