Driving in black worn out patterned pumps

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllady

Driving in black worn out patterned pumps

Post by nyllady »

I've been wearing these high heeled shoes for several years now, its leather turned very soft and thin, and it absorbed my hosed feet smell so much that it can't be weathered away. Being that worn out, these shoes are very comfortable to pop my heels out every time I push my car's pedals, and its really nice to feel that free in a pair of leather tight shoes. When my toes in the pumps go down my heel go right up making my calf muscles contract, I feel the absolute power over my car and its engine in this moment. It would moan and squeak but obey to my feet orders and speed up or slow down...
Watch the video here!

Buy my videos on Clips4Sale
Order a custom video from my personal site
nyllady

Post by nyllady »

I know how much you like my naked toes, watch them moving and spreading and caressing the car's pedals when I drive my car. But this time I put my sheer black pantyhose without toe reinforcement, my toes can me clearly seen through its nylon. As I push and slightly kick the gas pedal, you can see my sole and toes almost embracing the pedal to hold it tight. Then I let it go up again, just for a little, to push the brakes, but then it's gas pedal turn again to go down till the end under the pressure of my hosed feet...

Watch this hot video here

Buy my videos on Clips4Sale
Order a custom video from my personal site