My Real Estate Agent

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Freeman1017

My Real Estate Agent

Post by Freeman1017 »

Just to give a little back story I'm looking for a property so I meet up with my real estate agent to show me one that I'm interested in. She was wearing this short black dress with black heels, but what really got my attention was her wearing nude colored thigh high nylons. As we were going up the stairs to the condo I noticed that the tops of her thigh highs were showing. I immediately grabbed my camera and told her I would like to take videos and pictures of the place as she was giving me a tour. Little did she know that I was recording her nylon legs. A few minutes in she started complaining about how uncomfortable her heels were so we stopped for a moment and as I asked her a few questions I noticed she was starting to do some heel popping which turned into dipping. I had such a hard time concentrating that she noticed that I was aiming down and asked "Are you recording my feet?!" I was so thrown off-guard by it, but eventually admitted it. Surprisingly she was alright with it and in fact it seemed like she was turned on by it. I don't know if it was cause of the attention she was getting being in front of the camera or the fact that I told her she can make additional income if she sells video clips of her nylons and feet. She was very open to it and here we are with a clips4sale site. Show her some support and buy some clips so she can do more for us foot fetish fans. https://www.clips4sale.com/27604 Here are a few pics.
Attachments
WaterMark_2017-09-25-11-31-25.jpg
WaterMark_2017-09-25-08-51-33.jpg
WaterMark_2017-09-25-11-31-55.jpg
WaterMark_2017-09-25-03-50-57.jpg

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Nice nyloned feet! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :love: :love: :love:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Thanks Tomi! I'm so glad she is up for doing a clips4sale site. She's really excited about it.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

That's incredible! And yes, her feet are lovely!