Hard driving in So Kate black patent Louboutins

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllady

Hard driving in So Kate black patent Louboutins

Post by nyllady »

Here's a teasing GiIF in which I wear my So Kate Louboutin patent pumps to drive and torture my car with those sharp red verniced high heeles.

As I gently caress the gear stick, my right foot in that gorgeous shoe abuse and push hard the gas pedal to get made my car's engine ...
Adore my pedal pumping feet here!

Buy my videos on Clips4Sale
Order a custom video from my personal site
nyllady

Post by nyllady »

Hey guys! How is the Saturday night going? I hope you're cool;))
Tonight I'd like to share a Gif of this video which I show when I was going to my office, I wore my shiny patent Louboutins on my bare feet, and my legs were tightly covered with the black leather pants. You will be able to see me pushing the car's pedals as I drive as from the under the pedals angle, as from the side angle, seeing the Louboutins' scarlet soles coming down close to your face as if you were sitting right down there worshipping them, and seeing the sweaty toes of mine moving inside those gorgeous shoes while pushing the pedals ....
Wanna take a ride with me, under my car's pedals?

nyllady

Post by nyllady »

It was very hot that day, and I was preparing to shoot another custom video in the air in my gorgeous Louboutins .. even my rose patent pumps weren't that bad thouh;)) and they are much more comfortable, but Lous are Lous;)

Watch this video on my FB page here!