At My Neighbors Feet - Official Images/Update Thread

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

almerzi

Post by almerzi »

Look forward. Thank you! :-)

At My Neighbors Feet

Post by At My Neighbors Feet »

Kitty Texting Footstool POV

Kitty wearing her long pink and blue socks sits back to do a little texting on her phone. She uses her neighbor as a footrest, carelessly placing her feet on his face and neck. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her socked soles.

At My Neighbors Feet - Girls use their feet to tease and torment their naughty neighbor.
At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Texting Footstool

Kitty wearing her long pink and blue socks sits back to do a little texting on her phone. She uses her neighbor as a footrest, carelessly placing her feet on his face and neck.

At My Neighbors Feet - Girls use their feet to tease and torment their naughty neighbor.
At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Striped Socks Footstool POV

Kitty has caught up on all her messages, but still has some time to kill before she has to leave, so she switches over to playing games on her phone. Still wearing her long pink and blue socks, she sits back and continues using her neighbor as her footrest. Before too long she decides to remove her socks and carelessly places her now bare feet on his face and neck. Eventually, it’s time for her to head out, and she darts off leaving her neighbor just lying there on the floor. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her socked and bare soles.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Striped Socks Footstool

Kitty has caught up on all her messages, but still has some time to kill before she has to leave, so she switches over to playing games on her phone. Still wearing her long pink and blue socks, she sits back and continues using her neighbor as her footrest. Before too long she decides to remove her socks and carelessly places her now bare feet on his face and neck. Eventually, it’s time for her to head out, and she darts off leaving her neighbor just lying there on the floor.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty White Slouch Socks Footstool POV

Kitty has her neighbor lying under her comfy reading chair with only his head sticking out. She comes in wearing her long White Slouch Socks and sits down to do a little reading, while using his face as her footrest. Eventually she decides to remove her socks and absentmindedly explores his face with her now bare feet. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her socked then bare toes and soles.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty White Slouch Socks Footstool

Kitty has her neighbor lying under her comfy reading chair with his head sticking out. She comes in wearing her long White Slouch Socks and sits down to do a little reading, while using his face as her footrest. Eventually she decides to remove her socks, showing off her red toe nail polish. She absentmindedly explores his face with her now bare feet, and teases his open mouth with her toes.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Tip-Toe Eyes

Kitty has finished her reading and decides to take advantage of her neighbor who is still trapped and powerless lying under her chair. Kitty decides since she is already barefoot, why not take advantage of his helpless position with only his head sticking out, and have some fun torturing his eyes. First she is determined to touch every one of her ten toes to each of his open eyes. She then places her feet on his face with a big toe over each eye and starts randomly tapping his vulnerable open eyes with her toes. At least before he could brace himself, now his defenseless eyes are assaulted one after the other, sometimes even both at once with no hint of what is to come next. Kitty now toys with him by switching between caressing his face with her feet and poking at his eyes with her toes. Her poor neighbor is constantly kept on edge not knowing what to expect next.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Reading Footstool POV

Kitty wearing her long pink and blue striped socks decides to sit back to do a little reading. She has her neighbor sit on the floor and crane his neck back in an awkward position, just so she can use his upturned face to prop her socked feet on. Before too long she orders him to remove her socks, revealing her red toenail polish, then carelessly places her now bare feet on his face and neck. As if breathing wasn’t difficult enough in his current situation, he now has the extra weight of her foot on his throat. She then continues exploring his face with her now bare feet, randomly ordering him to stick out his tongue so she can run the sole of her foot across it. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her socked and bare soles.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Reading Footstool

Kitty wearing her long pink and blue striped socks decides to sit back to do a little reading. She has her neighbor sit on the floor and crane his neck back in an awkward position, just so she can use his upturned face to prop her socked feet on. Before too long she orders him to remove her socks, revealing her red toenail polish, then carelessly places her now bare feet on his face and neck. As if breathing wasn�t difficult enough in his current situation, he now has the extra weight of her foot on his throat. She then continues exploring his face with her now bare feet, randomly ordering him to stick out his tongue so she can run the sole of her foot across it.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Striped Socks School Reading POV

Kitty’s winter break from school is over, so she stops by for some peace and quite in order to get caught up on some school work. While she sits back and reads her school book, she shows off her red and black striped socks paying no attention to you watching her feet.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty School Reading Footstool POV

Kitty’s winter break from school is over, and she has stopped by for some peace and quite in order to get caught up on some school work. Still wearing her red and black striped socks, she sits back and continues reading her school book, now using her neighbor’s upturned face as her footrest. Engaged in her school work, she carelessly places her feet on his face and neck. Once she’s finished her reading, she kicks him out of her way leaving him just lying there on the floor. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her socked soles.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty School Reading Footstool

Kitty’s winter break from school is over, and she has stopped by for some peace and quite in order to get caught up on some school work. Still wearing her red and black striped socks, she sits back and continues reading her school book, now using her neighbor’s upturned face as her footrest. Engaged in her school work, she carelessly places her feet on his face and neck. Once she’s finished her reading, she kicks him out of her way leaving him just lying there on the floor.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty a Toe in the Mouth is Worth One in the Eye

Kitty decides to let her neighbor suck on her toes, but what’s pleasure without a little suffering, so she decides to makes him a deal. He’s allowed the privilege of her toes in his mouth, only if the toes on her other foot are in his eyes. As her neighbor greedily opens his mouth to accept her toes, Kitty get to work on torturing his open eyes. For every toe on her right foot that’s in his mouth, she pokes, rubs and prods his sensitive open eye with the opposite toe of her left foot, working her way from her big toe down to her pinky toe. All her neighbor has to do to stop the torment is to quit worshiping her feet, but to him a toe in the mouth is worth one in the eye.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty New Lounge Cushion POV

Kitty likes to relax in bed reading a good book, but doesn’t like having to go through the trouble of propping up the pillows just right. Her solution is to use her neighbor as her new lounge cushion. She has him lay face up on the bed so she can use his bent knees as her backrest, and his face as a footrest for her white with blue heel/toe sport socked feet. She carelessly explores his face with her socked feet, yet makes sure to cover his nose often so he can inhale her foot scent from the day. Eventually, Kitty takes a break from reading to remove her footie socks, and then orders her neighbor to open his mouth, so she can use her now bare feet to force them in. Now that his mouth is full with her socks, she goes back to covering his nose with her feet forcing him to inhale more of her foot scent. Once she’s bored of him, she takes off and just leaves him lying there with a mouth full of socks. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her socked and bare soles.

At My Neighbors Feet

Per a PM request, here are a few bonus pics of Kitty in her no-show white sport socks ;)

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty New Lounge Cushion

Kitty likes to relax in bed reading a good book, but doesn’t like having to go through the trouble of propping up the pillows just right. Her solution is to use her neighbor as her new lounge cushion. She has him lay face up on the bed so she can use his bent knees as her backrest, and his face as a footrest for her white with blue heel/toe sport socked feet. She carelessly explores his face with her socked feet, yet makes sure to cover his nose often so he can inhale her foot scent from the day. Eventually, Kitty takes a break from reading to remove her footie socks, and then orders her neighbor to open his mouth, so she can use her now bare feet to force them in. Now that his mouth is full with her socks, she goes back to covering his nose with her feet forcing him to inhale more of her foot scent. Once she’s bored of him, she takes off and just leaves him lying there with a mouth full of socks.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Sore Hands for Work

Now that schools back in session, Kitty won’t have as much free time to drop by and torment her neighbor. Knowing that he needs to use his hands constantly at work, Kitty gets an idea. She has her neighbor lie on the floor and stretch his arms out palm down, so she can trample his hands. Wearing her long red and black striped socks, she gets to work on his hands. She starts out with a foot on each hand going from standing on the balls of her feet, to grinding her heels into the back of his hands. She then goes to work on each hand individually, alternating putting all her weight on just one hand at a time. She has no concern for where she is stepping, whether it be the back of his hand, his fingers or his wrists, all are fair game to her. Once she’s done tenderizing his hands, she removes her socks, so she can get better access to torturing his fingers. Now that her feet are bare, she can grab his individual fingers between her toes, and twist and bend them back in all sorts of unnatural positions. As soon as she’s satisfied with her handiwork, Kitty just walks away knowing that while she’s in class, he’ll be at work dealing with sore hands.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Getting Ready for a Night Out POV

Kitty is just finishing getting ready for a night out and all that’s left is to put on some footwear. She lets you watch as she walks into the room, sits down and teases you by slowly putting on her lacy white ankle socks and red high heel shoes.

tony619

Post by tony619 »

Very hot