At My Neighbors Feet - Official Images/Update Thread

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

At My Neighbors Feet

At My Neighbors Feet - Official Images/Update Thread

Post by At My Neighbors Feet »

Im starting an official At My Neighbors Feet thread here to share images and updates with everyone.
I hope you like what you see and will considering visiting our clip store.

At My Neighbors Feet - Girls use their feet to tease and torment their naughty neighbor.
At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Relaxing After Shopping POV

Kitty drops by to relax on the couch and watch TV after a long day out shopping. She shows off her socked and bare feet paying little attention to you watching her.

At My Neighbors Feet - Girls use their feet to tease and torment their naughty neighbor.
At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Barefoot Footstool POV

Kitty relaxes on the couch casually resting her bare feet on her neighbors face. She quickly gets bored and starts exploring his mouth with her bare feet. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her soles.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Surfs the Web POV

Kitty brings her laptop over to take advantage of her neighbor’s free wifi. She pays little attention to you watching her socked and bare feet while she surfs the web.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Barefoot Footstool

Kitty relaxes on the couch casually resting her bare feet on her neighbors face. She quickly gets bored and starts exploring his mouth with her bare feet.

almerzi

Post by almerzi »

Nice feet and shots. Does she ever wear hoses? :-)
At My Neighbors Feet

Thanx, I'll see what I can do ;)
At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Relaxes with a Magazine POV

Kitty wearing her long White Schoolgirl Socks relaxes on the couch reading a magazine giving you a perfect view of her socks and bare feet.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty White Socks Footstool

Kitty wearing her long White Schoolgirl Socks relaxes on the couch while resting her socked feet on her neighbor. She pays special attention to his face and even has him open his mouth to rest her socked heel in it. Later she removes her socks and continues to use his face as a footstool while ramming her heel and toes into his mouth.

At My Neighbors Feet

Here are two bonus pics for you all from Kitty White Socks Footstool where she carelessly sets her heel my eye then drags it across and out the side.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty White Socks Footstool POV

Kitty wearing her long White Schoolgirl Socks relaxes on the couch reading a magazine while resting her socked feet on her neighbor. Later she removes her socks and carelessly rests her bare feet on his face. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her soles.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Pedicure Extreme Close-up

Kitty calls her neighbor over to get a close look at her new Pedicure. She lures him nearer until his face is resting at her feet, and then gives him an extreme close-up by placing her toes directly into his open eyes. He knows better then to pull away and suffers in silence, while she continues poking, rubbing and torturing his open eyes with her toes.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Gaming on Her Phone POV

Kitty sits back and enjoys a little game playing on her phone while showing off her pink and gray argyle socks and bare feet. She is really into in her game and pays no attention to you staring at her feet.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Argyle Sock Footstool POV

Kitty wearing her pink and gray argyle socks sits back and enjoys a little game playing on her phone while using her neighbor as a foot rest. The more she gets into her game the more carelessly she places her feet on his face. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her soles.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Argyle Sock Footstool

Kitty wearing her pink and gray argyle socks sits back and enjoys a little game playing on her phone while using her neighbor as a foot rest. The more she gets into her game the more carelessly she places her feet on his face.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Gaming Footstool POV

Kitty wearing her pink and gray argyle socks relaxes and enjoys a little game playing on her phone while resting her socked feet on her neighbor. Soon she orders him remove her socks and open his mouth so she can use it to refresh her feet, then she continues to carelessly rests her bare feet on his face. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her soles.

At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Gaming Footstool

Kitty wearing her pink and gray argyle socks relaxes and enjoys a little game playing on her phone while resting her socked feet on her neighbor. Soon she orders him remove her socks and open his mouth so she can use it to refresh her feet, then she continues to carelessly rests her bare feet on his face.

almerzi

Post by almerzi »

Any way we can see those magnificent toes in nylons (at least once)?
Thank you.
At My Neighbors Feet

Sure, keep an eye for some images of her feet in nylons in the near future ;)
At My Neighbors Feet

Kitty Relaxing Striped Socks POV

Kitty stops by to relax and unwind on the couch, while showing off her pink and blue striped socks. She decides to get more comfortable and removes her socks giving you the perfect view of her bare feet and red toenail polish.