Mainstream Foot fetish Goldmine Continues

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

PaytonShadee

Mainstream Foot fetish Goldmine Continues

Post by PaytonShadee »

Hi all.. just wanted you all to know I am STILL akways updating my Mainstream Foot fetish Page.. with absolutely FREE downloadable material. I believe the last time I mentioned this i was at 160 (15-30 minute compilation videos) I have since added another 23 compilation videos to my page.. all for you viewing pleasure. These videos are a huge mic of all foot fetish related material from multiple mainstream movies and television. I hit all foot fetish aspects because as a foot fetishist.. I realize we all like different things. This is just my way of giving back. I have put countless hours in creating all of these... No strings attached.. DOWNLOAD and enjoy. Right now I am at 183 videos.. I think I'm gonna stop at an even 200. There are loys of NEVER seen before scenes that I have kept quiet about.. because the element of surprise is so much better that way, but rest assure you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !!!

ENJOY!!

http://www.i-m.mx/superpayton/ultimatef ... /home.html

llama

Post by llama »

Cool thanks for your hard work, I think I DL all 160 the first time around..no just finding them on my external hard drive lol
PaytonShadee

Post by PaytonShadee »

i won't lie my original idea was to master these and put them on dvd to sell.. but i figured that's alot of burning to do... and hell I wish there was a master collection like this... so i figured I would start it.. honestly it's crazy with all the things that are mainstream anymore.. seems like foot fetish material has become more and more acceptable in todays world... seems like there's new stuff everyday
llama

Post by llama »

payton do you have a favorite edition of your videos? Or a favorite scene?
falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

After the 200th it's over :-(, thanks for the work anyway
PaytonShadee

Post by PaytonShadee »

I know i said 200 and i'll be done.. but honestly the way foot fetish scenes keeps being produced.. I may NEVER stop..lol
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

Thanks for all your work!
mvcg66b3r

Post by mvcg66b3r »

Jack170202

Re: Mainstream Foot fetish Goldmine Continues

Post by Jack170202 »

it says for all items ‘this item won’t load right now’ 🤨