Nylon footsie couple - YT channel

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

Vin

Nylon footsie couple - YT channel

Post by Vin »

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Looks you beat me to posting this lol I was amazed that no one has did this before? Hopefully they do requests
JordanXavier

Post by JordanXavier »

It's boring. They are robotic and unromantic with it. It's like no chemistry.
llama

Post by llama »

Sorry I don't enjoy videos /pics when you never see a face...from the caps that looks like the type of channel it is
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

To the individuals who had something negative to say if you can do a better job than why dont you? Its a free AMATEUR VIDEO so no one should be critical they should be grateful someone made something to contribute to the footsie community
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i like it and thanks to the OP for sharing.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:To the individuals who had something negative to say if you can do a better job than why dont you? Its a free AMATEUR VIDEO so no one should be critical they should be grateful someone made something to contribute to the footsie community
I am allowed to say I don't enjoy it **shrugs** didn;t tell anyone else not to enjoy it if it floats your boat or for the poster to not post anything more. ;)
llama

Post by llama »

i assume its a lovely group of videos...assuming it is really a male/female "couple" ..I guess we'll never know ;)
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

The "Foosie at the food court" is sexy with playing footsie wearing those RT nylons!
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:i assume its a lovely group of videos...assuming it is really a male/female "couple" ..I guess we'll never know ;)
So make your own videos so that you know they are female feet? Instead of adding more negative comments about it . I know they are female feet :roll:
llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:
llama wrote:i assume its a lovely group of videos...assuming it is really a male/female "couple" ..I guess we'll never know ;)
So make your own videos so that you know they are female feet? Instead of adding more negative comments about it . I know they are female feet :roll:

why are you so concerned whether or not I like these videos? Just enjoy them yourself and we will agree to disagree.

As for negative comments, I've seen plenty of people on this forum get all mad when someone posts a "free video" of women in flip flops, which I enjoy, but most on here do not. where is your indignation about those negative comments?

I simply do not enjoy 99% of the videos, free or orherwise, where you never see a face, case closed ...moving on
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:

why are you so concerned whether or not I like these videos? Just enjoy them yourself and we will agree to disagree.

As for negative comments, I've seen plenty of people on this forum get all mad when someone posts a "free video" of women in flip flops, which I enjoy, but most on here do not. where is your indignation about those negative comments?

I simply do not enjoy 99% of the videos, free or orherwise, where you never see a face, case closed ...moving on
Somethings are just better left unsaid.I dont like everything that is posted but doesnt meanhave to say anything to deter other forum members from enjoying it.The member was thoughtful enough to share so we should show the respec to only post something positive when replying

Just you implying that that is a dude over and over is just ridiculous

Another reason not to make a negative reply is that it will make others not want to post something others might like
christo

Post by christo »

llama wrote:Sorry I don't enjoy videos /pics when you never see a face...from the caps that looks like the type of channel it is
I completely agree. Although I understand the need for privacy.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:
llama wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:

Somethings are just better left unsaid.I dont like everything that is posted but doesnt meanhave to say anything to deter other forum members from enjoying it.The member was thoughtful enough to share so we should show the respec to only post something positive when replying

Just you implying that that is a dude over and over is just ridiculous

Another reason not to make a negative reply is that it will make others not want to post something others might like

MOVING ON
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ill just keep it positive and say I hope they make more videos....moving on :roll: