M/F footjob under table from third ep of You Me Her

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

larlibra007

M/F footjob under table from third ep of You Me Her

Post by larlibra007 »

SM22

Post by SM22 »

Download not working for me.
FootFetishLover

Post by FootFetishLover »

Nice! Wish we could see more under the table, though there maybe some more of these type of scenes later on in the series just a heads up, hopefully one with more under table shots
Her Feet= My Mouth
llama

Post by llama »

heard on another board there is a scene of a woman in nylons in the pose in this series as well
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

thanks llama that was a hot ass scene
llama

Post by llama »

llama wrote:heard on another board there is a scene of a woman in nylons in the pose in this series as well
Here is that post "

Okay so this show is more like a dramedy, which i think bodes better for us. But anyway, first 5 minutes, shoe removal & quick soles from Rachel. Minutes later, Priscilla in the pose, with black stockings on. Then around halfway through, Priscilla gives Rachel an enjoyable "footjob" under a table, again with the pesky black stockings on. Nice scene. Caught me by surprise. Great show overall, loving the concept. Looking forward to the rest of the season."

So the other scenes seem to be earlier in the episode with the footsie
llama

Post by llama »

llama wrote:
llama wrote:heard on another board there is a scene of a woman in nylons in the pose in this series as well
Here is that post "

Okay so this show is more like a dramedy, which i think bodes better for us. But anyway, first 5 minutes, shoe removal & quick soles from Rachel. Minutes later, Priscilla in the pose, with black stockings on. Then around halfway through, Priscilla gives Rachel an enjoyable "footjob" under a table, again with the pesky black stockings on. Nice scene. Caught me by surprise. Great show overall, loving the concept. Looking forward to the rest of the season."

So the other scenes seem to be earlier in the episode with the footsie

Link courtesy of Feena on The Mousepad...look for his post in the thread..it has the foostsie scene and the two other quick scenes

http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/15003 ... cilla-Faia
larlibra007

Post by larlibra007 »

3rd episode had some more foot action under the table in public:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j9fx8 ... 0/YMH2.MPG
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

wow great scene!!! the kind we all would like to experience!!!
one foot on crotch is better than two hands
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

thanks alot for the scene guys.....I hope this show has even more scenes :shockedstar: :superhorny:
sogfile

Post by sogfile »

AMAZING SCENE !!!! great find. thanks .very promising serie
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

I get sound and no picture, have used 4 different media players, wth?
I love some pretty feet.
sogfile

Post by sogfile »

Here is the awesome scene ( wish for more closeup) in 720p

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6cpir ... DM3IRJ.mp4
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Here's a youtube link to the girl on girl scene. Even though they don't show much of the "activity" and it's girl on girl, this is one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen.

[youtube][/youtube]

Edit to add: The scene starts at about the :28 mark, but the scene leading up to it is pretty good as well.

The dialogue in the girl on girl scene is PRICELESS! Make sure you listen to it.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

i LOVE THAT they are always wearing stockings/tights
christo

Post by christo »

The show itself seems really awesome. Anyone know where to dl it from?
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

christo wrote:The show itself seems really awesome. Anyone know where to dl it from?
I don't know where to download it from, but it's on the "Audience" network I believe, which is available through most major TV providers here in the US.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

christo wrote:The show itself seems really awesome. Anyone know where to dl it from?
The mediafire link didn't work for you?
christo

Post by christo »

Footsiefreak wrote:
The mediafire link didn't work for you?
Link worked fine. My thoughts are that the show looks like it's right up my ally (fetish stuff aside). I haven't done broadcast TV in ten years and don't wanna start now. Most shows can be streamed online, bought or downloaded. Well unfortunately the Audience Network doesn't provide the ability to purchase their shows on any site. I've tried iTune and Amazon. With the lack of this opportunity and IMDB not having much info on the shows seems like a drawback for the show. This decreases the ability of a show's survival.

Audience Network is only available thru DirecTV and AT&T. AT&T isn't available in my area and DirecTV is out of the question, cause I refuse to sign a two year contract. I am hopeful that the show will be available for sale thru Amazon or iTunes once it it completes the season.

Broadcast companies need to get with the program. Their audience is shrinking rapidly to streaming and online purchases. I know very few people who still watch broadcast TV.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!