Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

My Foot Fetish Animation Projects

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Xalas
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:26 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

My Foot Fetish Animation Projects

Post by Xalas » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:42 am

I wasn't too sure if this was the right thread to post this but oh well I guess. Well for starters, I am not sure if anyone is into Anime/Hentai/3D Animation foot fetish, but I thought it would be cool to upload some of my work here because it is still foot fetish related.

I noticed that in hentai, there is very little to no foot fetish scenes. You can find plenty of Doujin pics and maybe flash games here and there, but for the most part most of us Foot Lovers out there get the short end of the stick when it comes to fully animated scenes dedicated to foot fetish content.

So I decided to pick up the slack and provide some foot fetish animation and movies/stories for us all and hopefully others will join in and add to this movement. I will be posting a few images occasionally and promotional trailers to my movies. Enjoy ;)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Promo Movie Trailers

Image

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!2w0EnDAC!ozMvNHMuD ... Y_G06OQ20A

Image

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!X0NizbRZ!eq2Wr8c0x ... EB9KU838Os

Image

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!XgcGGQyI!CZLR92U_E ... GNsP3n4kCM

Image

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!y1EW2LxQ!sd1wOnEqE ... _gbJ8Gw4p0

Image
Attachments
Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!2w0EnDAC!ozMvNHMuDOYPHTTsfhixq5CqwIs0_f4V4Y_G06OQ20A
Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!2w0EnDAC!ozMvNHMuDOYPHTTsfhixq5CqwIs0_f4V4Y_G06OQ20A
https://mega.co.nz/#!XgcGGQyI!CZLR92U_E3LngZni10aN3fhnv9W43qBqYGNsP3n4kCM
https://mega.co.nz/#!XgcGGQyI!CZLR92U_E3LngZni10aN3fhnv9W43qBqYGNsP3n4kCM
https://mega.co.nz/#!X0NizbRZ!eq2Wr8c0x1LpvAxWFksixX6VsdXc4ali4EB9KU838Os
https://mega.co.nz/#!X0NizbRZ!eq2Wr8c0x1LpvAxWFksixX6VsdXc4ali4EB9KU838Os
Last edited by Xalas on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:22 am, edited 3 times in total.



User avatar
Dangling Fan
Posts: 3547
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:27 am

Re: My Foot Fetish Animation Projects

Post by Dangling Fan » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Fantastic idea and initiative Xalas! I'm sure your videos will be a great hit! It's always better to do thinks that we want ourselves and not wait everything from others. I hope to see shoeplay videos as well! :superhorny:

User avatar
niktamer
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by niktamer » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:32 pm

Yes!! I want the movies from the 7th image and the last image

User avatar
nyllover
Admin
Admin
Posts: 7513
Joined: Sat May 24, 2003 5:00 pm
Location: Italy (Tuscany)
Contact:

Post by nyllover » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:40 pm

That's great stuff, keep them coming :)
Click here to see the best footfetish network.

The Smooth Operator
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:57 pm

Post by The Smooth Operator » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Pretty impressive!

What software are you using to make these?

User avatar
Xalas
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:26 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: My Foot Fetish Animation Projects

Post by Xalas » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Dangling Fan wrote:Fantastic idea and initiative Xalas! I'm sure your videos will be a great hit! It's always better to do thinks that we want ourselves and not wait everything from others. I hope to see shoeplay videos as well! :superhorny:
I can most definitely do shoeplay videos, I am a shoejob guy too as well so I do have shoe sex content too.

User avatar
Xalas
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:26 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Post by Xalas » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:18 pm

niktamer wrote:Yes!! I want the movies from the 7th image and the last image
Here is the download link to the promo trailer of that video, all of the images you see below has a download link to their trailers. Since I want to respect the rules of not advertising my clipstore, just go to the trailer and it will provide info to get access to the entire movies. Most of my movies range from 10-20 minutes of get sex and feet sex content.

User avatar
Xalas
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:26 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

More Feet Action!

Post by Xalas » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:21 pm

Here are some more pics for you guys!

Image[/img][/url]

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

ENJOY!

Rafium
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Post by Rafium » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Great!!!! :D

User avatar
Xalas
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:26 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

More Feet Action 2!

Post by Xalas » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:49 am

Here are some more pics for you guys!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
nyllover
Admin
Admin
Posts: 7513
Joined: Sat May 24, 2003 5:00 pm
Location: Italy (Tuscany)
Contact:

Post by nyllover » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:38 am

Some truly fantastic pictures, you're doing great!
Click here to see the best footfetish network.

Rafium
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Post by Rafium » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:20 pm

The last pic is great. :P

cremon
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:51 am
Location: Hamburg

Post by cremon » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:07 pm

One of the guys looks like Nyllover..... 8)

kane901
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:11 am

Post by kane901 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:12 pm

OMG these are wonderful!!! Please tell me you have some under the table content!

User avatar
nyllover
Admin
Admin
Posts: 7513
Joined: Sat May 24, 2003 5:00 pm
Location: Italy (Tuscany)
Contact:

Post by nyllover » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:54 pm

cremon wrote:One of the guys looks like Nyllover..... 8)
ahahahah yeah right :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:

Image
Click here to see the best footfetish network.

User avatar
Xalas
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:26 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Post by Xalas » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:09 am

kane901 wrote:OMG these are wonderful!!! Please tell me you have some under the table content!
I am currently working on some under the table feet content at the moment :ooook:

Before I forget, I will post download links to my promo trailers for you guys but for now you can watch my promo work here

http://www.pornhub.com/users/xalas/videos/public

User avatar
Xalas
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:26 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Post by Xalas » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:16 am

Xalas wrote:
kane901 wrote:OMG these are wonderful!!! Please tell me you have some under the table content!



I am currently working on some under the table feet content at the moment :ooook:

Before I forget, I will post download links to my promo trailers for you guys but for now you can watch my promo work here

http://www.pornhub.com/users/xalas/videos/public
Some truly fantastic pictures, you're doing great!
Thanks, I will have some more pics for all of you guys in a bit.
One of the guys looks like Nyllover.....
That is an Avatar of my college roommate and the black guy is my avatar lol.

User avatar
Xalas
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:26 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Post by Xalas » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:17 am

Xalas wrote:
Xalas wrote:
kane901 wrote:OMG these are wonderful!!! Please tell me you have some under the table content!
I am currently working on some under the table feet content at the moment :ooook:

Before I forget, I will post download links to my promo trailers for you guys but for now you can watch my promo work here

http://www.pornhub.com/users/xalas/videos/public
Some truly fantastic pictures, you're doing great!
Thanks, I will have some more pics for all of you guys in a bit.
One of the guys looks like Nyllover.....
That is an Avatar of my college roommate and his Fiance and the black guy is my avatar lol.

User avatar
Xalas
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:26 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

More Feet Action 3!

Post by Xalas » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:46 am

Here you go guys! I hope you enjoy these new screens, these are are also previews to my movies :lol:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image

User avatar
nyllover
Admin
Admin
Posts: 7513
Joined: Sat May 24, 2003 5:00 pm
Location: Italy (Tuscany)
Contact:

Post by nyllover » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:43 pm

You are doing an exceptional job, absolutely stunning material!
Click here to see the best footfetish network.

Post Reply