my girfriend's footsie on bed

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

footoncrotch

my girfriend's footsie on bed

Post by footoncrotch »

hello! i finally succeded in catching secretly what happens often beetween me and my girlfriend.
both lying on the bed, she was reading a magazine while i was pretending to understand and get new settings for the camera!
it has become a habit for her to rest her feet anywhere on me! she often plays with me and sometimes jacks me under my pants!! everytime she gets to it she is surprised to see what her feet can do!!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=632L7T3V

one foot on crotch is better than two hands
maxin

Post by maxin »

Wow nice scene, too bad it's so short but still i very like it . Thank you for sharing it. It happens often beetween you, so can we count for more clips, photos or maby a story?
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

i'll try to get some other stolen pics or movies. it is not so easy to justify why you hold a camera during this special moment!! i thought there would be more comments!
llegster

Post by llegster »

Thank you for the video. Try just pretending to lay down the camera as if you are done with it - while it is still running
masterfoot

Post by masterfoot »

yea, you should totally try to get to to give you an actual footjob while you are recording. she looks amazing in tan hose if i may say so. :-)
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

i discovered something very intersting. most of us think that our girlfriend who practise our fetichism make it for their men's pleasure. i thought excatly the same untill last week.
my girlfriend and i rented a little boat on a lake full of hidden place that only boats can reach. we were lying on rear part of the boat and as there was nobody else i was naked. she started teasing me with her feet, and after five minutes i started to touch her pussy. she was all wet. she told me that teasing me that way was producing such an effect on her. usually when she tarts playing with her feet, she remains with her clothes non and she goes untill i cum and i don't touch her in that cases!! i like it!!
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

here is a stolen pic of what turned to a footjob! i have a video which i shoud put on line quite soon. she is teasing me with her feet on the sofa.
The Smooth Operator

Post by The Smooth Operator »

That is a pretty foot. You are one lucky guy :)
maxin

Post by maxin »

Thank you for sharing this great picture! Your girl has a beautiful feet. It looks like a great topic.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Thanks for sharing the pic. I'm sure I cannot download this from Megaupload. Anywhere else you can upload this please? Thanks.
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

here is the Video shot the same day. ended up in a footjob!!!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V43TVDMW
maxin

Post by maxin »

Great scene! Thank you for sharing it with us. That footjob must have been great.
llegster

Post by llegster »

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
taylor40plus

Post by taylor40plus »

wow thank you for posting great
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

a quick but very good surprise from my girfriend just before shes goes working; it is unusual from her to do that on breakfast early in the morning!!
http://xhamster.com/movies/954034/short ... kfast.html
footoncrotch

Post by footoncrotch »

thanx fot not commenting my recent vid, i won't put my videos on the forum anymore. I 'll just do like everybody. just consuming and not particapating. Pitty
tcsta

Post by tcsta »

Sorry you feel that way. I like your vids, but I just saw these. I hope you keep contributing :)
llegster

Post by llegster »

srry you were upset. I just had a chance to see the last vid. The only hope was to see more. Don't give up on us yet
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Your first video with tan nylons was great. Do you know what brand they were? The second vid was nice. You're a lucky guy if she wears hose to work and then comes home to you after they've been 'broken in' all day :)
tony619

Post by tony619 »

Thanks for the video! I really like it. Please keep posting.