Dream Come True

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

brurossiter

Post by brurossiter »

You should hint to her that you think black nylons are sexy, then next time you play cards she might be wearing...... black nylons. Your wondering why i said this, its because like you said you prefer woman to wear nylons just incase there feet are ugly (i'm the same lol) then black nylon are the best but not just that there SEXY to!!!

Thanks for clips by the way, i hope you get what you want, well you deserve it for the patience you've got and taking her to church or where ever you take her, i'm guessing she doesn't pay you petrol money for the lifts so she ooooo's you one mate. Good Luck.

reyman01

Post by reyman01 »

Wow I wish we can see who she really looks like or even a body shot without the face would be nice!!! great video
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

I hope the next one is a double whammy for all of our patience and we are rewarded BIG.
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

I wonder whats the deal on this because there hasn't been anything since I last replied.
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Were all just patiently waiting for the next update. Believe me, I check everyday to see if anything new has been posted.
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

#4 Halloween Special.Sorry guys for the wait.I finally got a video for you all its 14 mins and 39 seconds long,and its a dozy.I know its been awhile since my last post and i hope this makes up for it things have been crazy with life things,this being the holidays,and my computer is acting up,been have problems with it lately.Anyway to the story. Btw Ill try and upload another video either today or tomorrow.

So i got a phone call from my friend called me on Halloween(this is only after a few days after video #3 happened) & asked if i wanted to go out to a Halloween Party that night after he gets off work.I said sure and he said he would have to drive because it was out in the country and since i haven't been there before.He asked me where i wanted to meet him at when he comes to pick me up,i thought for a second and a lighting bolt struck in my head.I said id wait at his house for him since he had to go there anyway and change into his costume.He agreed and my evil plan was already in motion.Ms.Shore always celebrates Halloween she once told me it was one of her favorite holidays and she always dresses up and hands out candy.Last year she dressed in a sexy bumble bee costume with black shiny tights,ballerina shoes,and her hair styled like a honey comb.Ive been to her house every Halloween just to see what she dresses as and she always has worn nylon,pantyhose,tights,knee highs, especially for Halloween.So i dressed casual with my favorite blue jeans and favorite dress shirt,sprayed on my favorite cologne,got my camera, and i headed to her house.When i got there i knocked and i could hear her voice very faintly say 'come in' i opened the door and stepped inside.She asked 'who is it?' from the other room,i made my presence know and she said '....ohhh what are you doing here?......are you here to help me hand out candy?' i said 'yeah i can help you hand out candy,till i get picked up,were going to a Halloween Party when he gets off work' she said 'oh,that sounds like fun,...just gimme a minute im changing into my costume' i said 'ok' I couldn't wait to see what she was going to dress as,about half and hour went by when she finally stepped out,i was sitting on the couch and good thing cause what she had on started to give me a hard on,she was dressed as Poison Ivy.Yes she was actually dressed as the sexiest character there is in the Batman series besides Catwoman and Bat Girl of course.She had on a long red wig that went down to her shoulders and a long sparkly green dress that really showed off alot of skin especially her sexy shoulders,it was one of those dresses that goes down to her legs and has a slit in the dress that shows off one leg(kinda like Elvira Mistress of the Dark dress is,if you know what im talking about)she had on light green tights and sparkly green heels.She stood in front of me and said 'taaadaaa!!!' i was in space i couldnt think let alone speak. 'She asked well what do you think?' i said 'well.....um....you look....um........really cute' (its all i could think of to say) she said 'well thank you'.To be honest i really dont remember all the details after that i was focusing on her in her sexy out fit especially from looking up and down to her sexy legs down to her feet especially paying special detail to her sexy nyloned ankles,knees,feet in her heels,etc. I remember she sat down next to me and asking me where my costume is,she got out the candy and we opened the packages,sorted them out and put them into a huge bowl,there was probably 800+ pieces of candy.I carried the bowl into the kitchen and put them on the table,i notice seeing the card table out with a pumpkin and some Halloween decorations on it.I went back into the living room and we watched some scary Halloween movie,she remained sitting on the couch and i sat back down where i was before,we were literally inches away from each other.At one point she lifted her legs up and rested one on her side and sat on the other,the leg that she wasn't sitting on was barely touching me,she wiggled her toes alittle and it felt like just a tease.I thought about asking her if she wanted a foot massage and at the point i was going to ask she said 'this is kinda boring.....would you want to go into the other room and watch tv in there?.....we could even play a board game while we wait for the trick or treaters.' I was stunned i just said 'um...sure' (the footsie at the table was like a begging mark for us.for the flirting to get started it was beginning to seem like,almost like a sign of if she plays footsie with me and then brings her foot up to my crotch and rubs my crotch without me stopping her or saying stop it, its ok,cause i obliviously like it and this could go a little bit further) but i didnt mind i quite enjoyed it.We both got up and headed towards the card table in the other room,she keep her heels on still,once we both sat down she asked me 'which game do you want to play' i said 'how about a quick card game' she said 'sure' with a tender smile on her face.She shuffled the cards and we began playing at no time to waste i got my camera out and set it up to where i thought it could get good shots of any footie that may go on,i then heard her kick off one of her heels or maybe both.Then i felt a light touch run up to my ankle to my calf then to my knee to my thigh and landed ontop of my right leg.I immediately began massaging her hosed foot she let out a barely bearable moan when i massage the arch of her foot,she brought her left leg up and rested her right foot on my left leg.I massaged her feet for awhile,all awhile trying to play a hand of cards,i was seriously getting my ass kicked by her at cards but i didnt care i was enjoying ever smooth nylon feel of it.I began massaging her right foot when she brought her left foot to my crotch(which i had a hard on already) and started rubbing my erection.This went on for awhile,every now and then the door bell would ring and shed with draw her feet from my lap have to get up and hand out candy.But when she returned she had her feet back where they were before rubbing my crotch!!!! I knew this had to be the night i got her alone and we took this flirting alittle bit longer,my only chance was that i could barely think of while she rubbed my cock with her hose feet,was at the party,maybe my buddy gets so drunk he stays there and i come back and pay her a midnight visit,or maybe he gets so drunk i have to take him to his room and leave him in his room while i get it on with Ms.Stork,or even maybe i dont have to leave i just say ill stay here.I didnt know which to do or what to do,i was having different scenarios and battling the different ways this could go in my head.(i dont know if anyone know this but its hard to think logically when a woman's giving you a foot job under the table especially when they are wearing hose,let alone think of the situation im in) Ms.Stork just gave me a menacing look like she knew what i like type,she contd. to rub my crotch with her beautiful green hosed foot until i got bold and undid my pants and dropped them to my ankles,she withdrew her foot till i was done then brought her foot back to rub my cock in my boxer shorts this went on for abit till i got really bold/horny and dropped my boxers and let her rub my exposed cock with her hosed feet.She scooted down in her chair and gave me a very seductive look,and when i twitched my hard on she giggled alittle bit.It didnt take long till we heard a car drive by and stop by the house and then the car car honked it horn.(damn i thought my friend must have got off awfully early)she didnt withdraw her foot she kept rubbing my naked hard on and giving me a naughty look while biting her tongue,she said 'well i guess you need to go' i replied by saying 'yeah,well.....he can wait a minute' she threw a warm sexy smile my way,she just looked incredibly sexy in her Poison Ivy Costume and add in the fact shes giving me a under the table fj is incredible!!!!! She contd. to rub my hard on and the car horn sounded again if i didnt go out there soon he would be coming in here, she said 'sooo what are you going to do?' i paused a moment and said 'well i better get going......but if you want.... i can come back and help you pick up the decorations and what nots if im not out to early!!!!' she rubbed my cock with one my stroke from her foot and said 'ok,but i wont be waiting up too late,so no biggie if you forget or it gets to late' i said 'i wont forget,im sure ill be able to make it' i pulled up my pants and boxers and buckled my belt up,i walked by the table getting ready to leave the room,Ms.Shore was putting her shoes back on at the time and when i went to pass her she extended her arm and grabbed my arm to pull me towards her and she said ' dont keep me waiting' i leaned in and kissed her like she was the only woman that mattered to me,she used one of her hands and rubbed my hard on through my jeans,i got done kissing her and said 'don't worry i wont' while i brushed her red wig hair behind her ear because it was in front of her face,i kissed her on her forehead and went to leave the room before i did she pinched my but and let out her cute little laugh i smiled and walked out the door,trying my best to conceal my hard on.

I got in the car and we went to the party,my friend got smashed drunk right away and i knew this was a good sign.I didnt stay long,about 2hrs into it i was getting ready to leave,my friend was to drunk to leave at the time and he wanted to stay there,so one of our mutual friends said theyd find a ride for him or if not he can stay there for the night.He gave me his keys and told me not to wreck his ride i said i wouldnt and went downstairs to leave(there was plenty of hot girls i could have been hitting on and they were all dressed like sexy sluts but i wasn't thinking of them only Ms.Shore.Before i left i ran into this girl dressed like she was from the 50s with a bright pink members only jacket that said something 'bombers' on the back,50s wig,with leggings/spandex and underneath her spandex she was wearing shiny dark tan hose,i would have skipped talking to her except she was walking around in her hose feet so we chatted a bit and before i knew it almost 2 hrs went by i thought shit!!!! well i said i had to go home early cause i work tomorrow but i managed to get her number and she took mine down she gave me a hug(cause she was a little drunk) and said bye to me.I got in the car and i drove fast but not too fast to get pulled over to get to Ms.Shores house.I got there and there was only the living room light on in the whole house(shit i thought to myself she might be already in bed) I knocked on the door and she opened the door and let me in,i could tell she was tired and wore out from handing out candy to the trick r treaters all night.She was still in her outfit but had her wig was off and her heels were off,some of her dress was unbuttoned i could tell the she was getting ready to go to bed.

***Ill finish the rest of this story later tonight if i can,the video im having problems uploading ill work on both of them tonight,sorry for the delays.....*****
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Seems like things are getting really steamy. Just from reading what you just wrote we can't wait till the videos are posted.
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

#4 Halloween Special Continued-*Ok Sorry about the delay,i was up all night trying to upload the video*

So she let me in and her costume was already half off-she had her wig & heels off she was standing there in here sexy tights,her hose feet were showing,she looked very tired and was yawning i could tell she was tired but i wasnt about to give up!,she had part of her dress unbuttoned.It looked like she already had half of the decorations put up so i had to come up with an idea of how i was going to play this all out in my head,but before i could have a thought she said 'well sorry i got tired of waiting,i got most the candy and decorations already put away' i didnt know what to say to her but only 'well sorry it took so long to get back,i really did want to help you pick the mess all up.........is there anything you didnt get picked up or put away that i could help out with?' she just looked at me tiredly,she looked down for a second at her costume dress and lifted her head up at me to meet my staring eyes,she brushed some off her hair behind her ear and gave me a very warm and inviting smile when she said this 'if its not to much of a bother......' she then looked up at the ceiling with a embarrassing looking smile, i said 'if whats too much of a bother?' she said 'well im having trouble with this zipper in the back off my costume,i think its stuck i been fiddling with it for almost 20 minutes now,....if its not too much trouble do you think you can try and fix it?' i almost fainted,this is totally a thing that reminds me something Ms.Robinson did in the Graduate,i started to get hard a little bit,i bit my lip,my heart was going a zillion miles an hour,at any moment i could drop dead,but id be one happy dead man at that instant. I said of course said 'yeah no problem,i think i may be able to fix it' she said 'ok......um lets go up to my room so i change up there and not run up stairs and have my dress fall down on me' there was a gleam in her eyes as she said this. I said 'ladies first' and she led the way up stairs(HERE WE GO I SAID TO MYSELF THIS IS IT,I COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE NERVOUS) i tried hard not to let my legs and hands to shake bad,but my hands already were starting to sweet and my hard on was increasingly growing.As i followed her up the stairs up was looking up and down from down her back,to her beautiful perfect shaped ass,and down to her nylon legs and feet,this was at the point i wish i had an invisible camera so you could see through my eyes what i was seeing.

When we got to her room she turned on a lamp and stood in front of me(i thought she was going to kiss me) but she just turned around,i looked at the zipper it was caught on the material of the costume(you know i had to use this to my advantage) i started to try to pull the zipper down and at the same time i was softly touching her bare back that was exposed above the unzipped area of her back that was exposed,she didnt seem to mind at all,i kept slowly a bit at a time unzipping the zipper inch by little inch,she asked 'did you manage to get it unstuck' i said 'yeah but it keeps getting caught on your outfit' she said 'oh it isnt tearing my outfit up is it?' i said 'not at all'.whe i finally got the rest of her costume unzipped i said 'all done' she said 'well thank you,i sure appreciate it,sorry if this was embarrassing or awkward at all for you' i said 'well no not at all' she stayed turned around we were just a few inches from each other she leaned her butt back into my crotch i know she could definitely fell my hard on now.she just pushed her butt harder into my hard on and my hands blindly started to explore her body,i went around her waist with my arms holding her gently and started to kiss her neck lightly,she let out little moans and my hands went up from her waist to her stomach to her breast,i gently started to rub her breast she seemed to like it alittle bit.I started to nibble and suck on her ear and she seemed to really like that cause her moans got alittle louder,after awhile i switched to the other side of her neck and repeated the kiss on her neck to the ear nibble,my hands were rubbing her breast and her hands were holding my hands pressing them harder against her breast,i brought one of my hands with one of her hands still holding mine down from her breast to her stomach past her waist to her crotch area and started to slowly rub her vagina from outside her clothes.i could fell her letting her dress fall to the ground it slowly fell from her body to the ground and when it finally did my chest was against her naked back,my hands rubbing her breast covered in a shiny green bra,and my hands rubbing her vagina through her tights.She was started to pick up the paste of my left hand rubbing her breast and my right hand rubbing her vagina faster.A minute or so past of all this going on and she turned around and literally jumped me she was ridding me with her one of her legs around my waist and her other leg keeping her balance against the floor.i fell back against the wall she was all over me kissing my chest up to my neck to the side of my face and even licked the side of my cheek which i actually kinda got turned on by her doing this,i felt the door with my right hand,and realized it was open so i closed it and stretched as far as my arm could to lock it,she started kissing me and her hands went down to pull off my dress shirt,she slipped it over my head and we stated to walk backwards(while still kissing and she was still undressing me) towards the bed.she threw my dress shirt somewhere in the room and she started to unbuckle and unzip my pants,we the fell back on the bed,i leaned into her and started to kiss her she rolled me over and sat on top of me and finished unbuckling and unzipping my pants she managed to get them off,she threw them off too somewhere into the darkness of the room she fell into me and started to slowly hump me and she reached down to take off my boxers and when she got them off she used her legs and feet to take them down and off my legs(which was not only amazing,but it felt amazing!!!) when her nyloned vagina area touched my naked bonner it was pure heaven,it felt so damn good and when she started to hump me like that i was trying my hardest not to cum right then and there it felt soooo good!!!!!

This went on for awhile she was humping my naked hard on with her nylon vagina while kissing me,it seemed to take forever but i managed to get her bra finally off and her naked boobs were against my chest which felt so wonderful,i wasnt going to last much longer so i decided to take control of this situation,i flipped her over and started to ride her vagina against my bonner,while squeezing her nyon butt and kissing her,not long after she started to get ready to pull down her tights,i didnt want her to but i didnt want to seem like a creep or controlling or anything so i caught her before she could pull her tights past her butt both my hands stopped her by gently stopping her arm and i said 'no wait,keep them on just a little longer,please' she said 'o.....alright' we continued to dry hump the shit out of each other till i knew i had to finish the deed,i pulled down her tights for her and inserted my hard on into her vagina,it was really,really,really, warm and wet i could tell she was very horny and she hadnt had sex in a long,long time, cause her vagina was very,very tight. It took awhile to push threw and loosen her up but i did and when i did she let out a sigh of relief moan and i started to have sex with her i went slow at first but i had a feeling she wanted to go faster so i went a little faster and it was so warm and wet and the thought off me banging my ex-teacher in my head was all to much.......Yeah i accidentally came earlyI know she just all a sudden stopped and looked at me i felt so much like a dumb ass for doing that,i let it all get to me it could have probably happen to any of you,the build up of this whole thing and all the times i went home with blue balls,the build up,and the situation was filling up my head lead to my early cumming. She said 'are you ok' i said 'yeah i am,....sorry' she said 'its ok,hun' i wasnt about to let this end like this so i started to kiss her and started all over again i started really giving it to her she seemed surprised like she thought i shot my entire load.i kept my mind clear so that wouldnt happen again,she moaned and moaned,louder and louder(i was so glad my friend wasnt here i dont care how drunk he was he would have def heard this)i looked at the clock and went back to kissing her i kept repeating doing this to see how long this will last,when it was all said and done 18 minutes went by and she came 4 times and i came twice.We rolled off each other trying to catch both our breaths,i got up and kissed her and then kissed her on her head,i got off the bed she said 'are you leaving??!?!?!?!' she sounded kinda disappointed when she said this,i said 'no just to find my pants for a cigarette ,i manged to find them and asked if it was ok if i lite up one,she didnt mind.i laid back on the bed,cuddled up with her with her head laid on my chest,her hand holding my hand,her leg wrapped over my leg,and lite up a well deserved cigarette she asked 'could you share that with me?' she was still huffing from being out of breath.We shared a cigarette while talking she asked 'could you please not tell no one about this,especially my son?' i said 'i wont,dont worry' there was a moment of silence from the awkward stir in the air,probably we were both thinking the same thing,what if he found out?????

She asked me 'if you dont mind if i ask you a question do you,its might be alittle embarrassing? i said 'sure go ahead and ask away' she asked 'do you have a foot fetish?' i said 'what do you mean'(out of shock) 'well i noticed you like it when i massage you with my feet,and your always massaging my feet back' i said 'no i just always admired your body especially your legs and feet' she said 'REALLY???' i said 'yeah definetly' she said 'is that why you told me to keep on my nylons the other day we played cards?' i said ' i just find women that wear them attractive and i love the feeling of them' she said 'oh,you do huh?' and rubbed her naked leg up and down my bare naked legs,i asked her 'do you wear nylons everyday?' she said 'sometimes,why do you ask?' her leg was still rubbing my legs at this point.I said 'well i notice you wear them alot.....do you have alot of pairs?' she raised her eyebrows alittle and said 'yeah i have a few pairs,probably a couple dozen,i really only wear pantyhose for church,normally i just wear dress socks around the house' the thought of this made me get excited.I finally found my Pantyhose/Tights/Nylon/Hose Queen who is also a milf and a teacher well ex-teacher but close enough.she finished the cigarette and put it out into a soda can and said 'maybe i can model my lingerie for you sometime' i said 'id love that' we went back to kissing and holding each other till we fell asleep.I woke up in the middle of the night and got my cell phone to set an alarm so i didnt sleep in.I went back to bed,in the morning when my cell phone alarm went off i got up and turned it off,looked all my clothes,when i finally found all my clothes and put them back on i kiss Ms.Shore and pulled the covers over her,she was out cold she was even snoring a little,lol i kissed her fore head and place all of her costume off the floor and into a laundry basket for her,i left the room and took one last look at her and closed the door.I went down stairs to the back door,my friend wasnt home still,i closed the back door and started walking to the back yard towards the alley the sun was starting to come up,i noticed the neighbor had some flowers so i picked a few and ran back to the house hopping the back door wasnt locked,to my luck it wasnt i went inside,back upstairs and opened her door she was still sleeping a place a the flowers on the opposite pillow she wasnt sleeping on so shed see them when she woke up,i gave her one more kiss on her forehead and left,out the house down the alley and 2 miles to walk home.And this is the end to this part of the story,maybe ill have more to follow and to share.Till next time,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8V9HSA8J
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Wow you finally hit the big one! What an experience. The video was hot and with the way you described everything I would of came too. Thanks for taking the time to upload this. I know you mentioned you were up all night doing this so its well appreciated P*Fan.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

Presentation was perfect. Thank you again taking risks and sharing your experiments with us.
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

great to see another part and that you finally got the bed her, i was wondering if there was any video of the sex.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Thanks for putting this together and sharing.

The thought of a hot MILF wearing a Poison Ivy costume for Halloween is quite intriguing (Animated Batman Poison Ivy, not from that shitty big screen movie).

Plus, green thights would also be appropriate for a Christmas Elfette costume.

Please share more as it happens.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

#5 The Lady In Pink

*thanks for all the wonderful comments guys,i really appreciate it.Hope you guys enjoy this next one cause its alittle different*

Well things have been very different since Halloween,i feel like a brand new man almost a whole different person.I haven't contacted or seen Ms.Stork since then,(you know that man rule where you dont call a girl for at least 3 days,well i been using that except its been 6 days and now its a Sunday morning) around 9:30 am i decided to give her a call to see if we were still going to church,i was hoping she wouldn't be upset and think i was ignoring her this whole time.The phone rang 5 times when i was about to hang up until i heard her sweet voice say 'Hello?' i said 'Hi its me' she immediately said 'ohhhh......hi how are you?' (it sounded like she was trying not to sound too excited that i called and she was trying to hide it) i said 'im good,and you?' she said 'oh....you know just sitting around the house reading one of my novels' i said 'did you still want to go to church tonight?' she said 'Tonight?' (it kinda sounded like she didnt want to,or she had something else to do then,i was starting to get disappointed and was starting to think that maybe last Sunday was a one-night-stand) i said 'yeah if you want to,im free......if your not too busy that is' there was a moment of silence that seemed to last forever until i heard her say 'oh...im not busy,if you want to go ill tag along and keep you company' i said 'ok,pick you up at 5 then?' she said ' can we make it 530 so i will be ready?' i said 'sure' we both said bye to each other and i began to form in my head the scenarios in my head of what might possibly happen,she know i like women who wear pantyhose,she might dress up just for me in nylon to get me worked up before we have sex,maybe shell give me a footjob in her nylons ; ) or give me a blow job,hell ill even settle for a handjob.The possibilities are endless.I' ve had girlfriends before,very few i told of my fetish,some didnt want to put on pantyhose before we had sex,some wouldnt give me a fj cause they were particular about their feet,a few would let me for fill my fantasies with nylon foot jobs,some foot kissing & sucking,and humping their pantyhose legs and crotch before we had sex.Most of the relationships i had were i opened up about my fetish didnt last as long as the relationships were i didnt tell them about my fetish,so i have to be careful how this plays out,this is a once in a lifetime chance to make it with a milf let alone one that is hot as she,and the fact that she used to be my teacher,well ex-teacher but sill.

5:30 seemed to take foever to come,but when it finally got close enough i got in my car and headed over to her house,i rolled up and i could she her in the front window,she smiled at me and waved the she closed the curtains and came walking out the front door.If i was a cartoon character my mouth would have dropped to the car floor with my tongue rolling out,i would have been drooling while howling like a wolf and clapping to the effect of what she was wearing.She had her hair fixed up nice she had on a glossy looking pink dress coat with a silk pink dress shirt underneath,a short glossy looking pink dress skirt/dress, shiny pink high heels,and to top it all off she had on white tights(she would have been even more perfect if she had on pink pantyhose/tights) but it was more than enough to get a hard on from.She walked towards the car with a smile on her face,opened the door and sat down,when she sat down her dress/skirt rid up alittle up her leg : ) she said 'hey there stranger,haven't seen you in awhile,where you been?' i was trying to catch my breath and come back down to earth to find the words to tell her.I just said 'oh...you know working over time and other peoples shifts to get ready for the holidays' she said 'oh that's very sweet your working over time to buy presents for your family' the rest of the drive to church was small talk nothing about last Sunday or the fact that we had intercourse,we didnt even mention anything about it,almost like it didnt happen.When we got to church,went inside,and the service started she kicked off her heels and started playing with her feet,rubbing her stocking feet over each other and wiggling her toes alot.It was almost too much to bare,the sound of her feet rubbing each other and the sight of it,the simple fact that she knew i liked it and is teasing me in a very public place was a very sexy to me. While in a daze she crossed her left leg over her right and her right foot made contact with my leg,her foot started to rub up and down very slowly behind my calf, i slowly looked around to make sure no one was looking or noticed this,i tried to be conspicuous about it,no one notice.She let her foot run under my pant leg up to my bare leg and rubbed her hose foot with my naked leg,the sensual feeling of nylon against my bare leg was pushing me over the limit,i had to remind myself where i was just to keep me from jumping her and making love to her right there. She would rarely gaze over at her foot rubbing my leg and look over at me with a naughty smile.When the service was finally over she put on her shoes and we left,me trying to conceal my hard on so no one notices it,church is one of the worst places to get a hard on by the way.

On the ride back to her house it was a quiet ride,i wasnt talking nor was she.she soon kicked off her shoes and crossed her right leg over her left with her foot pointed towards me,this didnt last long for she place her hosed feet up on my dash board,i could tell she was looking over at me from the corner of my eye,maybe to see if i would look. It was a long ride back to her house,the church we went to was outta town about 15miles from her house,i knew she knew i had a hard on it was obvious it was sticking up i couldnt put my hand up to block it since i had both hands on the steering wheel.I was trying to think of what to do from here,when we get to her house what should i do? should i act as if shes my girlfriend now,or? Then i felt it......her foot was in my crotch and slowly running up and down my hard on then she said 'oh are we a little happy are we?' i said 'ummmm......huh....ummmm......' its all i could do to say,i was literally speechless she just kept rubbing my hard on and she startled to do a naughty sounding giggle,like she knew she was doing something she wasnt suppose to.I let my right hand rub her foot and she increased the speed of rubbing up and down my hard on,i didnt realize how close we were to her house,with her doing this to me time seemed to fly by.We were a block from her house and i knew when we got there we would probably immediately be having sex,i had to find an excuse to sit down and play cards while she gave me a foot job under the table so i can record it since i didnt get to do it while she rubbed my hard on in my car,so at least id have something to share with you all.I said 'do you wanna play cards when we get to the house?' she said 'play cards? do you need me to give you a foot rub under the table????' i said 'if you dont mind' she said 'no,if you think your up for it,think youll last long enough?' i said 'oh yeah ill be fine'.

When we got to the house i played with her alittle by chasing her inside,she was laughing playfully.We set up the card table,Ms.Shore went to get her house slippers,i got my camera out and turned it on, & positioned it.As soon as i sat down she came in and sat down,immediately put her feet up on each of my legs,i started to give her feet a foot massage,she kept trying to rub my hard on but i kept stopping her and went back to rub her foot,we kept this up until i gave in and let her rub my hard on with her foot.It was a amazing feeling her toes rubbing my package,i then pulled down my pants to let her rub my package through my boxers,after awhile i let her foot under my boxers and up into my bare hard on,the amazing feeling was almost too much i thought if i didnt keep my cool i would be cumming soon.she rubbed and teased my bonner,and well ill let you see the video of what she does next ; )

She pulled her hose feet off my hard on and we decided it was time to go upstairs i turned off my camera and hide it in my jacket,i followed her upstairs while going under her dress and pinching her nylon butt on the way up she responded by laughing playfully,we got to her room and closed and locked the door. I started kissing her while helping her out of her clothes.She pulled my shirt over my head while i unbuttoned and took off her dress coat,she started to unbuckle and unzip my pants while i unbuttoned her dress shirt and took it off,she started pulling down my pants while i reached behind her and unzipped her dress and pull it down past her legs to the ground,she pulled down my boxers while i clipped her bra( i left her tights on her,i didnt pull them down),she turned me around and pushed me on the bed,she jumped ontop of my and started to kiss and hump me.Her nylon crotch against my cock felt amazing : ) i knew at this point i wasnt going to last long anyway so i got right to it,i pulled her tights and pink underwear down and inserted my cock into her.I tried to concentrate and last as long as i could,i guess she really likes it when i fuck her hard and fast,thats when she moans the loudest,about 14minutes went by and it was over she came twice and i did once.I rolled off of her and she snuggled up next to me and kissed me on the check,while saying 'thanks for the flowers,that was really sweet,i always wanted someone to do that for me' i said 'only for you,i wanted to do that for' she said 'awwwww' and we started cuddling and kissing,she used the tv remote to turn on the tv and we watched tv before falling asleep.When my alarm went off in the morning i searched for my clothes,put her dress and such into a laundry basket,covered her up with more blankets,and kissed her on her forehead.I left a note on her pillow saying pretty much that she can call me anytime she wants and etc. I quietly left down the stairs and out the door,and around the down a few blocks to my car(i parked it down there before i dropped her off last night incase i happend to stay the night)i seen my friends car in the drive way,i didnt hear him come in the house last night,hope he didnt happen to come home when me and his mom were doing it and over heard us.I left out the door with a big smile on my face and almost feeling like a teenager again,i almost felt like skipping,lol
anyway more to come when i have time to post more.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CJ4N4M0V
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

another great part, i hope you cum on her nylon feet
trectax

Post by trectax »

great experience again! thanks for sharing!
steph

Post by steph »

Well I gotta tell u im a great fan of the stories you've kindly shared.
I had a French teacher that pretty much anchored the definition of "Woman" back in france that I fantasized about for years. To spare you the details, I think she pretty much fashioned my taste in women later on. The Most amazing legs, feet, ass, medium boobs, thinest waist, voluptuous mouth.... dark red head... incredible walk.. what not
Mostly wearing skirts ans sheer stockings and consciously (I hope) offering upskirts to first rank pioneers... this was a the boner year.
I haven't had the luck you have though. So it's really kinda of "The dream come true thread".
I do have to be honest though and tell you that I have doubts sometimes about the footages. But I try to push'em away when I read your story because the way you tell them reminds me of a lot of the experiences I've had. Chain of events and emotions you can only describe if you've experienced them I guess. So I do really hope for you that this is real. This is the kind of experiences I call an asset. It just builds u up as a man. You won't have many raw excitements like this (unless your lifestyle permits it...).
The only thing that throws me off phase with u is your thing for opaque...or worse, double layers. The thought that you'd rather not see the feet, or even are scared to see them and wants to cover them by 2 layers... is kinda strange.
My perspective is kinda opposite... more of a stocking guy... because there's an easy way out to uncover the "flesh" and eventually discover a well arched pedicured foot with red toe nails... hmmm...
"Uncovering" here being the keyword (not covering)...
But I guess everyone and his shit...

Props for telling about the part where she's "knowingly" teasing you in church...And you're kinda suffering from pleasure... I think its all about that. I think its all about this forum also. While the majority of dick heads out there only think about pounding a woman, some of us are more into the very subtle joys of tease and build up.

Anyways, thanks for sharing... and maybe next time you pop up your camera (and ur dick) for a quick card game, I suggest u try a barefoot thing. Who knows! you might be surprised and discover she has amazing feet after all. But most of all, enjoy every second of it, and record in ur mind more than on camera...
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

i'm looking forward to what was in store during the holidays, I hope you get to cum on her nylons
BÃ¥rd

Post by BÃ¥rd »

Nothing posted in a month? so the adventure is over?:(
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

sorry me and ms,.shore have gotten close over the time we been fooling around but lately we been arguing alot so ive been alittle depressed lately to much so to wanna do much let alone post updates,i will post as soon as i either fell better or me & her start talking again.please understand
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Sorry to hear that. I hope things get better between you two.