Dream Come True

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

understandable, it's the holiday season, but I'm really looking forward to more including the hot sex

Guy from NY

Post by Guy from NY »

P*Fan wrote: To Guy from NY sorry but i cant upload the videos with the orginal audio to them due to protecting privacy reasons.
No problem bud, and don't mean to rain on any parades, I'm just always suspect of any video where you hear no female voice and see no female face. I guess that's just me though. I tried brightening some of the images on vidi 3, here's what I see...

My findings, inconclusive! This is why hearing original audio would have helped. I also noted a long time at start of vid 3 where you're messing with cam and she seems to wait until it's in place before playing, almost like she knew you were using the cam and waiting for prompt. Again I'm not trying to be skeptical and negative but you said her name, age, height, weight, her past job, etc. Ya think a voice would give her identity away at this point? Is she so famous we'd all say "oh yeah, I know her!" Makes me wonder why no voice, and makes me say hmmmm.

If you'd like send the original to a mod, or me, someone who will keep it private buy verify for us skeptics. (Perhaps I'm the only one?)
Wine, legs and song.
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

Guy from NY wrote:
P*Fan wrote: To Guy from NY sorry but i cant upload the videos with the orginal audio to them due to protecting privacy reasons.
No problem bud, and don't mean to rain on any parades, I'm just always suspect of any video where you hear no female voice and see no female face. I guess that's just me though. I tried brightening some of the images on vidi 3, here's what I see...

My findings, inconclusive! This is why hearing original audio would have helped. I also noted a long time at start of vid 3 where you're messing with cam and she seems to wait until it's in place before playing, almost like she knew you were using the cam and waiting for prompt. Again I'm not trying to be skeptical and negative but you said her name, age, height, weight, her past job, etc. Ya think a voice would give her identity away at this point? Is she so famous we'd all say "oh yeah, I know her!" Makes me wonder why no voice, and makes me say hmmmm.

If you'd like send the original to a mod, or me, someone who will keep it private buy verify for us skeptics. (Perhaps I'm the only one?)
I'm kinda a skeptic as well, I mean i would like to hear the live sound, of course if there's anything that's said that breaches the privacy, you can just drop the sound out quickly, and in my opinion, live sound can really help quell all concerns on if this is legitimate in that she's a real woman and not a crossdresser bait and switch portraying her.
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

If your read the first story i posted i said i would leave out and take out information for privacy reasons-example #1 her name if you notice a been calling her Ms.Stork & Ms.Shore because i cant remember the fake name i gave to replace her real name,for all you know her real name could be Brittney Spears,#2 her age i wasnt pin point accurate on i just said the age range shes in of the early 40s,#3 her height 5'4 which alot of women-especially her age is around the same height,and #4 her past job i said she was dean of students,i could have said she used to be a principal to heighten the excitement of the story but i didnt i stuck with the area of employment she was around.Trust me i seen alot of fake videos of trannys and i know the frustration of having to click on a video and seeing something else then what you expected to see,She is not a tranny,man,male,etc. i am 299% POSITIVE IM NOT GAY OR INTO TRANNYS!!!!She is 100% woman.I cant see whats under the table or know whats going on under the table till it happens or i go home to view the video.Bringing the camera above the table to see her breast is WAAAYYYYY TOOO RISKY!!!! If i get caught,everything is over,no more movies,footsie interactions,no more glimpses of her feet or legs again in hose,my friend will probably kick my ass if he finds out,who knows what would happen? If someone on here just happend to recognize her voice,the even slim chance that could happen will blow everything,no to mention give my voice away if someone on here knew me.I took a big chance sharing this happening with all of you,i been sitting on these videos awhile and debating if i should share these videos with yall. I loved all the posting of under the table fjs i seen over the years and when this happend to me i knew i couldnt just keep it a secret.If i find anyway at all to prove to you shes a woman WITHOUT IT BEING TO RISKY OF GETTING CAUGHT,hopefully i can think of way of doing this without getting caught and thats proof enough.
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

i would have to hope that the apex of the story is the sex and/or CS on her nylons
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Hey I understand where your coming from P*Fan and thankful for you sharing your experience with us. It truly is a dream come true and yeah its natural to be skeptical about things, but I know your legit. I'm actually looking forward to the next video you can share with us.
SamuraiJack

Post by SamuraiJack »

P*Fan is absolutely right to do what he's doing. Like he said, should he really risk what he has going on (living the DREAM!!!), just to provide you guys with a little sound? I know I wouldn't, and if you were in the same situation I doubt that you would risk it all for some friends on a forum either :P

I do understand the skepticism, as it just seems too good to be true. And I would love to see a pic and hear the sound too, but I will be thankful for what we have here because it's amazing!

@P*Fan - Incredible story and great video! THANKS for taking the risks you are already taking and then taking one more in sharing the story with us!!!! I check back here almost daily to see if you've posted again!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Made it a very well deserved "sticky" post :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

well done
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

She seems to be very uninhibited in the stories, I say just ask her if you can film her giving you a footjob without her face being visible. Also turn the tables and play footsie back with her while playing cards, just make sure your toe nails are trimmed and feet pedicured lol. She may enjoy the stimulation of a Big toe between her legs wink, wink.
I love some pretty feet.
Guy from NY

Post by Guy from NY »

P-fan, fair enough, and I'm glad my skepticism didn't put you off from sharing more with the rest of the gang. Look, I'm skeptical of Feetweek! http://feetweek.com/
Lol, and we see 'tits' there, but no faces or no voice makes me unable to be a believing fan.
Wine, legs and song.
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

Ill try and upload a video tonight if i have the time. btw whats a 'sticky' post?
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

a special post so EVERYONE can see when they come in the Pictures & Videos (Female on Male) subforum.

I'm looking forward to the 4th video.
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

#4 *Ok so i have to wrap this up a fast as possible,time isnt on my side here,i tried to upload 2 videos on here for saying thanks to you guys for being so patient with me,i know its been awhile since my last post,but my computer is acting up on me,so if i dont post anything on here within the next 2 hours from this post i wont be able to post anything for awhile,but the next time i actually do post some videos they will be worth it trust me : )*All my dress clothes were at the cleaners, i had to dress in a pair of jeans and white tshirt to pick up Ms.Stork & go to church with her.I only hope she didnt mind as i really didnt have a chose.I rolled up to her house,she was already waiting for me,sitting on the outside staircase.When she stood up i saw she was wearing a blue dress coat with a silky looking pink dress shirt underneath and blue dress pants with tan hose underneath(i couldn't tell if they were pantyhose,knee highs,or nylon socks) she had on baby blue heels with her outfit,lol (another mismatched outfit fashion of hers) but still she looked sexy as hell,even though she wasnt showing off her legs in a skirt. She got in the car and as we were driving we barely spoke,and what little words we did say to each other was small talk,for example she asked how i enjoyed my weekend and what all i did.It was a very quiet drive over there we did make alot of eye contact and little flirty smiles at one another from time to time,and from the corner of my eye i could see her looking at me very often.When we got to church we took our seat she kept her shoes on the hole time up until the last 10 mins of service,she slipped them off for a few seconds and stretched out her legs,flexed her toes and rubbed her feet together lightly, i had a feeling she did this to see if id look.After church was over we got back in the car and headed back,the ride back was no different than the ride there,but we glanced at each other more and more often then when we were heading to church.When i finally got to her house i pulled in the drive way and she asked 'do you mind to come in & try out my new brand of tea i just got before i take off?' i said sure and followed her inside,she kicked off her shoes and walked into the kitchen in her hose feet,yum!!!!,she had me sit down and she made me a cup,and i got to tell you it tasted like sea weed,it was the worst thing ive ever tasted but i didnt tell her that,i said it was the best cup of tea id ever had,just to make her happy.We chit chatted for awhile and i tried to think of an excuse to have us sit at the card table(the table she had has arms going across the table making footsie impossible,especially to receive a fj) while i was thinking of that she hesitantly said 'would you like to finish our card game.....' while i was almost shock that she beat me to the punch line, and wanted to scream out 'HELL YES,I DO!!!' she blurted out '....im curious to see who will win' saying all this with a flirtatious smile on her face as she raises up her left eyebrow just barely enough to notice.I said 'sure,id love to play a hand of cards with you!' i started to head to the card table and she stood up and said 'Good im going to go upstairs to my room and change into something cozy and comfortable' i started to think maybe i should follow her up there and help her into something or maybe accidentally walk in on her,but my mind stopped.Wait if shes changing she might take her hose off!!!! (me being a pantyhose/tights/hose fanatic, i love it when girls wear pantyhose,i dont mind getting a fj with a womans bare feet but what if she has ugly feet,you know were they are almost misshapen and you can see the veins,i know im being alittle crazy over this small little issue but i cant help it i loved women in pantyhose since i a kid.anyway sorry for getting off track) i had to think of a way to pursue her to keep her hose on when she changed or dont change at all,maybe she will keep them on-i thought to myself,but i couldn't take that chance. As she went to go upstairs i all a sudden said 'would you like to give you a foot massage?' she turned around and looked at me and said with a curious smile 'right now?' i hesitated and said 'no not right now,maybe when we play cards or afterwords' she said 'yes that would be very sweet of you to do for me!' i said 'no problem,but do.....um....do you...' i started mumbling words out of nervousness she said 'im sorry what did you say' i finally asked '...do you mind leaving your socks on when you change....so it will make massaging you feet easier' she didnt say anything right away just looked down at her feet and said 'you mean my nylons?' (id never heard a woman call them that before) i said 'yes' and she just smiled at me and did a link wink my way and walked up stairs.I didnt know what to think just kept my fingers crossed that she would keep her hose on. I went to sit at the table getting my camera ready and secretly hid it under my jacket.She came down almost immediately it took her literally on a few seconds to get dressed.She had on a nighty looking shirt i dont know what you call them but it was white and looked to be made out of silk it showed off her shoulders and really did a nice number on her breast,i could see her black bra a little bit,she had on baby blue pajama pants and slippers,i couldnt tell if she kept her hose on or not.She sat down and i started to deal out the cards,we played one hand and nothing,no footsie or anything,around the 3rd hand i felt her foot against my thigh then to my crotch she said 'now how about that foot massage?' as i got my camera ready i started to slowly ever so gently massage her right foot,i immediately felt the silky hose sensation of nylon,i felt relieved she played out my request.I massaged her right foot for about 5 mins with my right hand as my left hand played my deck of cards,i switched hands and used my left hand on her left foot and right hand playing cards.She said ' i havent had a man massage my feet in so long,....you are very,very good at this' i said are you relaxed she said 'Very Much Soo' i looked down at my camera,and noticed it wasnt recording,the little light wasnt on,i thought shit,i fumbled around and tried dis secretly to turn the camera on without being noticed but she saw me shifting my hand away from her foot and brought her foot into my crotch and started rubbing and said 'i didnt say you could stop' and started rubbing my crotch very seductively(at this point i got the camera turned on) she started teasing my crotch until i got brave or maybe i was really horny enough to pull down my pants for her to stroke my cock through my boxers,this didnt last long i pulled my boxers down and let her rub my exposed cock i tried to play my hand of cards but was shaking so much she noticed and said ' is everything ok?' i said 'ummmm...sure' she rubbed my cock against my left thigh and i though i was going to loose my load.I had to rap this up and get her upstairs and seal the deal before her son got home.Too little to late,the phone rang,she looked up at me and the phone rang again.the phone was on its 4th ringing when i said 'maybe you should get that' (holy crap can i really be that stupid i thought to myself,i must be the dumbest person on earth) she withdrew her foot and leg from my crotch and got up to answer the phone,i secretly turned off my camera and hid it,i slowly started to pull up my boxers and pants incase her son came home,she started talking on the phone to one of her friends,she tried to send her friend hints that she wanted to get off the phone because she was busy but the woman on the other line didnt budge.When i hear a car pull up and a car door slam ( i felt like a jackass,a real true jackass) she looked at me with disappointment written all over her face by her facial impression,and i just lowered my head into my hands.My friend came in and hit me on my arm and asked what i been up to(if only he really knew) he sat down and we chatted at the table,as awkward as it was i was only doing this for my bonner to go away Ms.Stork remained on the phone and i said i need to get home to charge my phone up before it dies.I said my goodbye to my friend and he said to stop bye anytime(which i plan to when hes not there,hehe) and i said bye to Ms.Stork who was still on the phone,she just gave me a little smile and said 'bye,bye' to me.I walked the mile of shame walking out to the back door to my car.It hadnt been 45 mins since we got back that all this happend,i was beginning to think,that this will never happen!!!!! I got in my car and started it up.When I see Ms.Stork coming outside to my passenger side door,i unlocked the door and she said 'sorry about my friend,she kind of a chatterbox' i said ' no need to say sorry,i didnt mind' she sat down in the passenger seat and closed the door,she just stared at me,when the inside car light went out she leaned in to my ear and whisperd 'you can stop by anytime if you like,i love the company.' she put her hand on my crotch and rubbed alittle and i looked her dead in her eyes and put my hand on her face and started to brush back her hair,i leaned in and kissed her,she started to rub my crotch alittle faster,and she stopped looked around at the house and just smiled at me,she got out of the car and waved goodbye to me as i pulled out of the drive way in shock.Just like that ,that night ended like that,my heart racing,driving home with a hard on,and getting no night rest i was up all night thinking about the next time i would see her i couldnt wait till i get to see her again.This is a heart attack situation waiting to happen,to good to be true.Iam dedicated to sleeping with this woman,i dont care if it take 1,000 mistries and a week of having blue balls from getting interrupted i am going to do it!!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GUXEP3JM
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

great job with this one, probably the clearest of all of them i've seen, not nearly as dark. I really can't wait for the upcoming ones.
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Even though it didn't end the way you wanted it to that was still a freakin hot video! Thanks again for sharing it with us. I hope you can put up the next video up soon. I'm so looking forward to it and I'm sure the rest of us are too. Keep it up! Your the man!
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

it's ok, it's the tease to build to the climax, pun intended aka when the sex happens.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

It's something like a Lost episode. You always play cards, whenever you become close to finish the job, something happens :)

I would jump her instead of recording our footsies. Congratulations for your patience.
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

except it won't be a disappointment in the end...
ahamay380

Post by ahamay380 »

You should offer her a foot massage on the way home from church. Drive with one hand and rub her foot with the other. Surely then she'd start rubbing your crotch with one of her feet. When her foot comes over to you to massage it, you should just place it right on your crotch. You probably wouldn't be able to film that in your car (probably would have to put the camera hidden down by the gas pedal) but it would at least get things started earlier.