Footsie under table to boyfriend’s friend

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

Gimmy

Footsie under table to boyfriend’s friend

Post by Gimmy »

Check this! Fantastic the way she play footsie under the table with a friend while her boyfriend is sitted right next to her!

SM22

Re: Footsie under table to boyfriend’s friend

Post by SM22 »

Three things.
1. This is totally fake because there's no way it would have taken that long for the Boyfreind to notice.

2. If this were real and I was the guy filming, I would have walked over and said hello since she could now use the company.

3. No joke, this exact thing happened to me (hence how I know this couldn't be real). Only a couple details are different, it wasn't my friend's girlfriend, she was a friend of mine and she had her fiancé (engagement broke off months later for unrelated reasons) sitting next to her, it was in a booth with us both at the wall end, there were six of us all together, and no one knew. She made the effort in those cramped conditions not only to remove her van, but even her sock too, that woman was on a mission and she was stealthy as hell. It was the hottest thing I've ever experienced because of both the pleasure and the absolute terror of being found out.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Staged for sure, but still kinda hot... :-)))
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Fake but stimulating. Really no guy is going to say anything right there if his best friends girl was playing footsie with them
Gimmy

Post by Gimmy »

Sure is staged....but i find very hot the way she caresses his bare leg with her bare footsie......i think if i were the guy i would have felt some magic sensation