What Type of Shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

What Type of Shoeplay?

Post by JWCooley126 »

What is the guaranteed nut drainer for you when it comes to shoeplay and why? I'll start by saying dipping does it for me. I love the element of surprise of a toe reveal and its typically coupled with curling, rubbing, and/or scrunching. Gets me everytime! Interested to know your thoughts.

Mr. Mike

Re: What Type of Shoeplay?

Post by Mr. Mike »

Standing, high heel dipping (no flats) or a woman standing with 1 shoe completely off.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Dipping will do it (in heels and hose), but ultimately if I can find a woman who will do seated shoeplay while her legs and crossed and play with/remove the shoe of her planted foot, I'm going to explode every single time, no stopping it.
guidolavespa

Post by guidolavespa »

Dipping is always a pleasure, but the best for me is when a girl is sit with her legs crossed and the shoe falls off her hanging leg (best if a closed toe shoe, revealing the whole foot for the first time)
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

guidolavespa wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:34 pm Dipping is always a pleasure, but the best for me is when a girl is sit with her legs crossed and the shoe falls off her hanging leg (best if a closed toe shoe, revealing the whole foot for the first time)
Definitely a close second!
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

All shoeplay for me... But the most favourite is dangling.. It just makes me crazy!!!
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Spinning/twirling in basically any shoe. Like when they pin the back part of the shoe around and twirl it/spin it in circles. Also hard-core (edge of big toe) dangling will. And play in shoes that are harder to shoeplay in like tennis shoes and such.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

UCA when a lady is rubbing her hose feet together is one. I'll have to think of more later.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

guidolavespa wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:34 pm Dipping is always a pleasure, but the best for me is when a girl is sit with her legs crossed and the shoe falls off her hanging leg (best if a closed toe shoe, revealing the whole foot for the first time)
Agreed!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

My former boss in the 2000s was a cross between heather Locklear/ Diane Lane would crack her toe knuckles as she dipped her shoe. She had size 6 perfect feet 😍
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Remember the threes company when Mr Layton got the phone. If you look at Mrs Layton her hosed foot was shaking back and forth that's so hot
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

tobydole wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:27 am Spinning/twirling in basically any shoe. Like when they pin the back part of the shoe around and twirl it/spin it in circles. Also hard-core (edge of big toe) dangling will. And play in shoes that are harder to shoeplay in like tennis shoes and such.
Indeed! Had a coworker that used to do this in flats, would drive me absolutely insane. She sat behind me in the office I worked in and would always hear when she was shoeplaying.
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

For me it’s extreme dangling, particularly of a high heel pump. Not heel pops or 45 degree dangles; although those often lead to full out vertical dangles. But what really drives me crazy is when the woman dangles with 4 toes outside of her shoe. I also like a dangle when a woman is wearing those sexy sandals consisting of two narrow bands, and her toes get free of the lower band. But these are much more rare.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Oh yesss!! Very rare to see these days...
fandangle1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:48 pm For me it’s extreme dangling, particularly of a high heel pump. Not heel pops or 45 degree dangles; although those often lead to full out vertical dangles. But what really drives me crazy is when the woman dangles with 4 toes outside of her shoe. I also like a dangle when a woman is wearing those sexy sandals consisting of two narrow bands, and her toes get free of the lower band. But these are much more rare.
AnonymousPasser

Post by AnonymousPasser »

JWCooley126 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:26 pm She sat behind me in the office I worked in and would always hear when she was shoeplaying.
Oh, yeah. I remember one day in school our class went to theater. A girl who sat to the right side was wearing black hose and high heels, and during the spectacle she was spinning them around like crazy! I didn't really see it, but the sound of her shoes dragging on the floor was so loud I knew exactly what she was doing. She also took her shoes off during intermission.
xdnehtx

Post by xdnehtx »

Definitely dangling and dipping but with pantyhose or nylon socks
Hello, if you like foot fetish content, shoeplay, dangling, pantyhose check it out. https://boosty.to/footfetishworld
assy

Post by assy »

Toe curling/cracking/scrunching. No preference on shoes or foot covering. Also find it very sexy when a girl curls her toes because the sex is so good (either masturbation or with a partner).
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

assy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:11 pm Toe curling/cracking/scrunching. No preference on shoes or foot covering. Also find it very sexy when a girl curls her toes because the sex is so good (either masturbation or with a partner).
Attachments
52498237727_efa2261928_6k.jpg
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

If I really think about it, my favorite scenarios all come down to women who are "inappropriately" yet intentionally shoeless.

Dipping and fidgeting and dangling will always draw me in, but the best part is where she decides she doesn't want those shoes on her feet. Maybe she folds her foot under her and sits on her nylon foot (or both). Or she steps from her shoes onto a carpet or blanket. Or she primly slips each shoe off and walks around in her tights. Maybe she loses one in a dangle, but she makes no effort to get it back; she might even slip the other off too.

The pinnacle is that inappropriate part. It's at a conference, or a bookstore, or on a picnic date. It's where she's the only one in her stocking feet. It's nice in your own living room, too, but it's not a thrill in the same way.
assy

Post by assy »

Leopard wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:08 pm
Hehe..that'll be killing two birds with one stone - mine and paradigm88's :) Cheers!
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.