Why Do Some Women Shoeplay More Than Others?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Re: Why Do Some Women Shoeplay More Than Others?

Post by JWCooley126 »

rubyred wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:37 pm 👍 give it shot!
I confess this "trick" only worked ONCE for me and there was a caveat. It was about 10 years ago in college. There was a friendly, very attractive Middle Eastern girl I used to sit next to and we would chat occasionally. I saw her bare in flats for the first time one day and of course she didn't shoeplay much I only got a heelpop during class. Though I got a nice look at her soft looking heels, I of course wanted to see her toes too. After class I complimented her shoes and made up a story about buying a pair for my gf. I asked her what brand they were and she said she forgot and luckily she did slip her feet out to see the brand and I got a quick peek at her pretty toes. The caveat here was I sort of "knew" her so it didn't seem so strange. Don't think its as easy with a stranger.

Dippingdanglerpro

Post by Dippingdanglerpro »

My wife is a master shoeplayer. She just does it compulsively if she has shoes that can be removed. She says that it’s just a ‘fiddling’ thing that she does unconsciously - she said once that if she’s a lot work and has boots on she has to find something for her hands to fiddle with in substitute. It’s that unconscious fiddling combined with a confidence in her showing her feet - her upbringing probably a part of it - never being taught that feet are disgusting. Her sister doesn’t play with her shoes as much but she’s got no hang up about rubbing her bare feet in front of anyone.
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:46 pm
rubyred wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:37 pm 👍 give it shot!
I confess this "trick" only worked ONCE for me and there was a caveat. It was about 10 years ago in college. There was a friendly, very attractive Middle Eastern girl I used to sit next to and we would chat occasionally. I saw her bare in flats for the first time one day and of course she didn't shoeplay much I only got a heelpop during class. Though I got a nice look at her soft looking heels, I of course wanted to see her toes too. After class I complimented her shoes and made up a story about buying a pair for my gf. I asked her what brand they were and she said she forgot and luckily she did slip her feet out to see the brand and I got a quick peek at her pretty toes. The caveat here was I sort of "knew" her so it didn't seem so strange. Don't think its as easy with a stranger.
I agree! My success, if any, was with women I knew.