Pearl TV shoeplay vs. Old QVC vs Old HSN

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Pearl TV shoeplay vs. Old QVC vs Old HSN

Post by Footsiefreak »

I would have to go with Chris Scanlon and HSN she's the queen of shoeplay imo. QVC second with Mary Beth Roe, Lisa Mason, Colleen Lopez etc. Pearl TV shoeplay isn't genuine. To me the older milf type is much more arousing

Footsiefreak

Re: Pearl TV shoeplay vs. Old QVC vs Old HSN

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also this thread could have battles like who is the better shoeplayer, prettiest feet legs, or just beauty in general

I made up a few prettiest feet Lisa Mason vs Mary Beth Roe ( of course in their prime) I'm going Mary Beth Roe

Who would I rather receive a footjob Lisa Mason or Mary Beth Roe. I'm picking Lisa because I know she's a foot exhibitionist and probably knows how to do it like a pro
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Old QVC - Lisa Mason, Jane Treacy, Lisa Robertson
Old HSN - Chris Scanlon, Colleen Lopez, Lynn Murphy
Pearl TV - Diana, Rebecca, Jessica
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

No doubt as far as looks go, no one from QVC or HSN is going to beat Diana or Rebecca. But you're right, those shows were genuine shoeplay and we used to record just hoping to catch them. Loved me some Lisa Mason & Chris Scanlon, Callie Northagen was great also...rarely shoeplay but when she did it was great. Gabrielle Kerr was fantastic on QVC
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:32 pm No doubt as far as looks go, no one from QVC or HSN is going to beat Diana or Rebecca. But you're right, those shows were genuine shoeplay and we used to record just hoping to catch them. Loved me some Lisa Mason & Chris Scanlon, Callie Northagen was great also...rarely shoeplay but when she did it was great. Gabrielle Kerr was fantastic on QVC
I agree with you mostly.

For me I would rather watch Chris Scanlon who was cute in looks compared to babes like Diana and Rebecca just because it was genuine

Makes me wonder if they have watched the old HSN/QVC for pointers?