First Time You Saw Her Feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

First Time You Saw Her Feet

Post by JWCooley126 »

Me and a buddy of mine were reminiscing about when we met our spouses and we both went down the rabbit hole of talking about women's feet in general. I made me think of the first time I saw my now wife's feet. Story time! I met her at my old job, she started in the winter so it was boot season. I was instantly attracted to her and we luckily became friends. She worked in a different office, but I would see her occasionally as we had meetings together. As the spring hit I finally saw her bare in flats with a skirt for the first time. I was more smitten as she had/has really nice legs. To my dismay she didn't shoeplay at all only getting a glimpse of her arch in the shoes. I would see her off and on during the meetings and each time nothing! One night she facetimed me and she was sitting on her couch she had moved her camera for whatever reason and I saw her empty flats on the floor. When she picked the phone back up she was sitting sideways but I could only see her heels (her toes were behind a pillow on the couch agh). It was too early to creep her out so I suffered lol. Finally one night we went out for happy hour during the summer with the office. She had been in flats all day and she rode in my car with me and 2 other co workers but she sat in the back seat!!! When we got to the bar and after a few drinks FINALLY...she kicked her flats off and I saw her pretty toes. They were painted like a silver/glitter color very pretty. And when we got back in my car she was a lil drunk and when were just sitting in the parking lot chatting she put her sweaty feet on my center console...I was in heaven lol. So that's my first time seeing her feet. Like to hear your stories!

Baloo_135

Re: First Time You Saw Her Feet

Post by Baloo_135 »

Fantastic story! Cute that you ended up with your work crush. I met my wife on a dating app. We hit it off instantly and I let slipped I liked her feet. Luckily she thought it was a fun way to tease me so she sent a plethora of pics and little vidoes of her pretty feet. Alot of which were at her work desk. When we finally met in person she wore a lovely green patterned dress and lovely brown strappy sandals. She definitely wanted me to see her freshly pedicured toes. 6 years later she runs an IG page dedicated to her feet and has Fansly for her foot content. I can't complain 😊
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Baloo_135 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:11 am Fantastic story! Cute that you ended up with your work crush. I met my wife on a dating app. We hit it off instantly and I let slipped I liked her feet. Luckily she thought it was a fun way to tease me so she sent a plethora of pics and little vidoes of her pretty feet. Alot of which were at her work desk. When we finally met in person she wore a lovely green patterned dress and lovely brown strappy sandals. She definitely wanted me to see her freshly pedicured toes. 6 years later she runs an IG page dedicated to her feet and has Fansly for her foot content. I can't complain 😊
Good stuff my man! Some women are creeped out by our liking for feet, (I unfortunately dated one, even had the balls to ask "why are you always looking at my feet...yeah she got cut off haha) but its awesome when they're cool with it!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I met my wife while working in a Department store. She was in cosmetics and she used to dip like crazy. We were only friends as she was married at the time. She got divorced while still working there and we became closer friends. I remember she had a litter knee surgery and had one of those soft casts on. We would go to lunch and I would let her put her leg on my leg under table to keep leg straight. She always had nylons on (early 90s) and I was always slightly touching her foot to move her leg a bit. She asked me months later if I liked feet. Been married now for 24 years
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:24 pm
Baloo_135 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:11 am Fantastic story! Cute that you ended up with your work crush. I met my wife on a dating app. We hit it off instantly and I let slipped I liked her feet. Luckily she thought it was a fun way to tease me so she sent a plethora of pics and little vidoes of her pretty feet. Alot of which were at her work desk. When we finally met in person she wore a lovely green patterned dress and lovely brown strappy sandals. She definitely wanted me to see her freshly pedicured toes. 6 years later she runs an IG page dedicated to her feet and has Fansly for her foot content. I can't complain 😊
Good stuff my man! Some women are creeped out by our liking for feet, (I unfortunately dated one, even had the balls to ask "why are you always looking at my feet...yeah she got cut off haha) but its awesome when they're cool with it!
Yes!!!! I dated this younger church girl once. Very cute. I took her our to dinner and she had a long dress and black flats. Her leg was crossed and she was dangling and flapping her shoe against my pantleg. Above the table she was smiling and really flirting. She messed with my pantleg for like a good 20 min. I scooted my leg closer cuz I assumed she was playing footsie and then she says " OMG! I hate feet!" like out loud and pulled away. 🧐🧐🧐🧐 I was like ooooooook .

And another girl I was dating did some shit like that too. At dinner I rested my foot under her crossed foot and she whispered " that's not appropriate!". Scolded me like a teacher. Luckily I found my wife. She gets me .

And Mr Mike... that's a wonderful story! So you played footsie with the toes of her broken leg?
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

By the time I met my wife, I'd learned to at least plant some seeds about my interest. I figured it was particular enough—and I'd met enough women who were totally foot-averse—that if she weren't at least open to the idea now, she probably wasn't going to be later.

We found each other through a dating site, and went back and forth by email and messaging for a couple days before we could meet. She liked dressing up and wearing cute shoes, and since we met up after her second job, she was wearing her sensible ballet flats. I'm pretty sure we played a little footsie under the table, but she was very shy.

Our third date was different. We'd met at a Ruby Tuesday, and as dinner was ending, she let on that her feet were sore. I quietly offered her a foot rub, and she offered me one stockinged foot back! So on my third date with the shy girl, I got to give her a foot rub in our booth. The restaurant was closing, so we went back to my car, where we sat and chatted...though I can't recall if the foot massage continued in the car.

But she's struggled to keep her shoes on ever since. And I'm all for that.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I dated a girl one summer who was actually all about me seeing her feet. We were planning our first date and she bragged that she would have her new sandals on "so you can see my toes." I don't think I had really brought up feet with her, but I certainly did then, and she mentioned that she'd been all about prettying up her toes that spring. Sure enough, she had a modest skirt with cute sandals and painted toes that she had to show me.

We only dated a couple months, but she enjoyed sharing about her pedicures and toe rings and new shoes. (She even admitted that she took her shoes off after work and went around her office barefoot, but I never got to see.) Sadly, we miscommunicated on what we wanted; I had hinted that I was looking for something "serious" meaning "we weren't seeing other people," but she took that to mean I wanted to settle down...and she wasn't ready for that. We just drifted apart on that and I wasn't emotionally intelligent enough to correct course.

I still think of her as one of the ones who got away. Not only was she a nice girl, but she wasn't shy about her feet...though I'd have had to get to the fall to see if she'd have been a stocking-feet girl. Though as it turned out, she met a new guy not long after me and became a mom pretty quickly. So maybe I was more boring than I knew!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

There is definitely something initmate about a foot rub. Whether you have a foot fetish or not. On the woman's side I think there is a sense of comfort to trust a man with her feet, with the exception of a professional foot massage. Reminds me of the conversation between John Travolta and Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction lol
da_terminator

Post by da_terminator »

This thread makes me think back to a girlfriend I had about 10 yrs ago and two instances of how I was introduced to her feet. One early afternoon I was hanging out with her at her apt before she was to get ready to go to a family function later that night (We were still in the premlinary dating stage and weren't serious enough to warrant me being brought around her family yet). She had been walking around in socks before and during the time I was there. At one point we were seated on stools at a counter in her kitchen area. I remember she was showing me something on her laptop. I can't remember if I made the comment or if it came from her but it was remarked that she had her fingernails done. What she did next was truly unexpected. She then commented to the effect of "Yes I did! I also got my toes done. Check it out!" She then brought one of her legs up to her opposite knee, proceeded to remove her sock, and extended her foot which reflected bright red polish on her toes. She asked me what I thought to which I was speechless but did reciprocate her excitement with something like "that's what I'm talking about!". Looking back, what I should've done was reach out for her foot to "examine" for a better look but I was just so caught off guard at that moment.

About two weeks later I was at her place on a weeknight after work. This time she was barefoot from the beginning when I entered and I stole glances every time I could. At one point we were seated on her couch watching TV while engaging in some flirty conversation, innocent touchy stuff, etc. After a few minutes she brought her legs up and turned her body to place her back on the arm rest of the couch, with her legs/feet ending up in my lap. I looked at her and she said "I need to stretch my legs out" with a smirk. Again, I was speechless for a moment. I did make the most of this opportunity though I mostly relegated myself to caressing her ankles and legs but would include some stroking of her toes/soles but not too much so as not to seem obvious. The relationship with her would last another 6-7 months but these two experiences always stick out when I reflect on my time with her.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I first met my wife via mutual friends on FB. We were in a couple of fan clubs for a few bands at the time. Back then, FB was still mostly on desktop and they would always show the "people you might know" thing any chance it could. I happened to see this really cute girl right as I clicked something else, so I hurried and hit the back button hoping that it wouldn't refresh - it DIDN'T. So I added her and eventually it moved to Skype, which is where we started dating.

I find out soon after that she'd recently gotten diagnosed with a then lesser-known chronic illness, and back then she was really all about spreading the word and raising awareness. Well, on one of the videos she showed how it effected her feet, which I was expecting but I WASN'T expecting to see the prettiest feet I had seen on a woman in awhile! Her cute toes were painted a rose color, if I remember correctly. What's funny is that at this point, I was so into everything else about this girl that I hadn't even given much thought to her feet. It was the kind of thing that I figured I could take or leave in a relationship, as long as I have acces to the internet lol. And then I saw HERS and was pleasantly surprised. This was maybe our second or third month dating as a long distance couple, and I hadn't felt comfortable mentioning my love for feet just yet. Nooo sir, THAT conversation came about 10 months later, long after she moved down to where I live to tie the knot; yes everything happened very quickly for us. We just celebrated 10th wedding anniversary earlier this year, and next month it'll be 11 years together period.

I remember the first night she touched down in my town. We were in the hotel room just sitting at the table after enjoying some Chinese takeout from my favorite restaurant and she happened to put her foot on my leg. Holy shit! These feet were even more beautiful in person. I'll never forget I tried to give her a foot rub and she reluctantly agreed...and then nearly kicked me in the nuts because she was so ticklish. This woman had NEVER been given a foot rub before so she wasn't used to it. Now she sticks them in my lap any chance she gets regardless of what else I've got going on. I've created a monster, but I love it. She loves it. It's all good LOL.
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:34 pm I met my wife while working in a Department store. She was in cosmetics and she used to dip like crazy. We were only friends as she was married at the time. She got divorced while still working there and we became closer friends. I remember she had a litter knee surgery and had one of those soft casts on. We would go to lunch and I would let her put her leg on my leg under table to keep leg straight. She always had nylons on (early 90s) and I was always slightly touching her foot to move her leg a bit. She asked me months later if I liked feet. Been married now for 24 years
What a nice story.
fibersixtysix

Post by fibersixtysix »

Hello!

New member here, but this is a great topic. I am older (40's) so I went to school in the 80's and 90's which was a great time for nylon lovers. For those of you who didn't live during that time, girls wore nylons to virtually any formal occasion. so church, school dances, graduations, work, holidays...basically any situation where a girl wanted to be even semi-formal or even business casual required pantyhose.

Since wives are the main topic here I will talk about her first. We were in theater together and the drama club had a halloween dance at the school one year. We worked the event so we showed up early and stayed late to clean up. She was dressed as a witch with black sheer nylons. She walked into the school with her heels on but immediately removed them once inside and spent the entire night without them on. Needless to say I stayed by her side pretty much the whole night.

We started dating shortly after that and I told her that I like feet and nylons and she was pretty accommodating then, and still is!.