Motivation to Capture Candids

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

tobydole

Motivation to Capture Candids

Post by tobydole »

Anyone else feel unmotivated to go out and record candid shoeplay? I know I do. I now work full time and end up having most evenings and weekends free, but just feel unmotivated to actually do any recording. Maybe I am lazy, maybe I am smart. I don't know. So much shoeplay in the world...

Thank you for listening to my ramblings

Mr. Mike

Re: Motivation to Capture Candids

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nah…I think it might be you. I don’t necessarily go out with the idea that I’m “shooting candids today”. I just let it happen organically
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Not much shoeplay to capture anyway with women mostly wearing non shoeplaying shoes. With corona among us women just don't hang out for long periods of time anywhere
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I shoot them as often as I can find an opportunity (which is unfortunately not that often) but I have absolutely no motivation to share them. I would never charge for them, and at this point it's clear that if I shared them for free they'd just wind up flagged, taken down, and then reposted in the clipstore of some parasite claiming to have filmed them himself. If there is one thing this "community" has made clear to me repeatedly, ad nauseum, it's that no good deed goes unpunished.

While I'm here, if the person who used to post candids on YouTube under the name Mitch Reynolds is by chance reading this, I'm interested in talking to you, provided you're willing. Your candids were among the very, very few that were both real and worth seeking out. They're pretty much the only ones I actually miss.

I'm certainly not promising anything, but I think there's a nontrivial chance we *might* cooperate for mutual benefit.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

tobydole wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:32 pm Anyone else feel unmotivated to go out and record candid shoeplay? I know I do. I now work full time and end up having most evenings and weekends free, but just feel unmotivated to actually do any recording. Maybe I am lazy, maybe I am smart. I don't know. So much shoeplay in the world...

I'm a career foot hunter, and I can say, YES. There is a severe lack of motivation. Not only is it a lonely, but also it is a job that is at times, unrewarding. You sometimes get NOTHING. A lot of energy that is wasted sometimes.

If you don't want to go out and hunt, then don't. You could be doing a lot of other things with your life to increase your social standing.

In the past two years, I have only gone out and filmed one time. The rest of the times I've caught anything is when I've gone to the store to get food.

I consider this a break. I'm working on other things. You should too. Take those free nights and weekends and invest them into a skill that will make you more money or something.

You can learn a coding language in a week, and perfect it over several months.
You can learn to speak a language in month and perfect it over several months to a year.

Also, when you're working full time, you need to rest more. It's just part of life. You shoulod not burn the candle's wick (your life force) at both ends. So, enjoy your sleep and free time if that's what you feel like doing.

I will also say, though, if you WANT to film candids, but you're unmotivated, then you need to work through the lack of motivation.
There is no solution other than that.

I am TERRIBLY unmotivated to be refining my videos.
But I do at least one video each day because otherwise it cannot be done.

That is life, my friends.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:18 am
tobydole wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:32 pm Anyone else feel unmotivated to go out and record candid shoeplay? I know I do. I now work full time and end up having most evenings and weekends free, but just feel unmotivated to actually do any recording. Maybe I am lazy, maybe I am smart. I don't know. So much shoeplay in the world...

I'm a career foot hunter,
No, you're not. You're a career grifter, and a very unskillful one, as multiple people have noticed.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Collegetownstudios

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:31 am
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:18 am

I'm a career foot hunter,
No, you're not. You're a career grifter, and a very unskillful one, as multiple people have noticed.
I love you too john.
assy

Post by assy »

I go sometimes once a week for 30-45min near a busy train station as I have some time to kill between end of my work and my evening activity. Otherwise I just capture stuff when I come across it if possible.
However - as many others have mentioned - there is very little candid shoeplay to capture nowadays in most parts of the world compared to years ago (on top of inclement weather periods).
Besides, I find I spend far more time on searching for, cataloging and editing footage than I actually watching it.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
Collegetownstudios

assy wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:02 am I go sometimes once a week for 30-45min near a busy train station as I have some time to kill between end of my work and my evening activity. Otherwise I just capture stuff when I come across it if possible.
However - as many others have mentioned - there is very little candid shoeplay to capture nowadays in most parts of the world compared to years ago (on top of inclement weather periods).
Besides, I find I spend far more time on searching for, cataloging and editing footage than I actually watching it.
I agree. Most of my time nowadays is just sitting at a computer editing the videos.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Meh, aside from the one autoshow I attended two years ago, I haven't gone out with any intention to capture candids since about 2011. It was my autoshow in nearly first in ten years and I didn't go looking too hard because this was the one day my wife decided she wanted to go. What I did catch was pathetic lol.
As it pertains to my neck of the woods, I think the shoeplay ship sailed even quite a ways before "pandemic" was in anyone's vocabulary. In that regard, you can't be disappointed if you're already not expecting anything. I always have my phone and secret recorder app cocked and ready just in case, and if I see something, I do my best to catch it. If it happens it happens basically. Other than that, meh.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

For me, it's not that I'm unmotivated - I'm just not in a position these days to capture any content. Maybe some of you that have been around for years recall I had a YT channel for a while - At that time also I was traveling for work and I could get a lot of stewardess play and random business-type women that I would post. I was able to regularly capture a couple of co-workers as well, plus here and there at church. Either way, due to changes in my personal situation, I not only lost my job and most of my opportunity to video, but I also lost probably half a terabyte at least of candid, real, unposed shoeplay in hose and heels that I had captured and curated.

I have fortunately recovered some prime clips from a dropbox I forgot I had until not long ago, but my no recording is more about situation than motivation. I'd love to be able to fire up my hidden camera app and hold my phone nonchalantly to film that flight attendant dangling or dipping, or that one woman I used to work with that loved to slip her shoe on and off and knock it around on the floor during meetings.

So, that's me.
Collegetownstudios

pumplover wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:47 am For me, it's not that I'm unmotivated - I'm just not in a position these days to capture any content. Maybe some of you that have been around for years recall I had a YT channel for a while - At that time also I was traveling for work and I could get a lot of stewardess play and random business-type women that I would post. I was able to regularly capture a couple of co-workers as well, plus here and there at church. Either way, due to changes in my personal situation, I not only lost my job and most of my opportunity to video, but I also lost probably half a terabyte at least of candid, real, unposed shoeplay in hose and heels that I had captured and curated.

I have fortunately recovered some prime clips from a dropbox I forgot I had until not long ago, but my no recording is more about situation than motivation. I'd love to be able to fire up my hidden camera app and hold my phone nonchalantly to film that flight attendant dangling or dipping, or that one woman I used to work with that loved to slip her shoe on and off and knock it around on the floor during meetings.

So, that's me.
Do you still have the drive? If so, did you save anything on the drive afterward? You can try to recover the data using Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery tool, OR you can send it to a Data Recovery place.

If in the UNited States, I'd suggest Blizzard Data Recovery. They do great work and are not expensive.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:56 am
pumplover wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:47 am For me, it's not that I'm unmotivated - I'm just not in a position these days to capture any content. Maybe some of you that have been around for years recall I had a YT channel for a while - At that time also I was traveling for work and I could get a lot of stewardess play and random business-type women that I would post. I was able to regularly capture a couple of co-workers as well, plus here and there at church. Either way, due to changes in my personal situation, I not only lost my job and most of my opportunity to video, but I also lost probably half a terabyte at least of candid, real, unposed shoeplay in hose and heels that I had captured and curated.

So, that's me.
Do you still have the drive? If so, did you save anything on the drive afterward? You can try to recover the data using Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery tool, OR you can send it to a Data Recovery place.

If in the UNited States, I'd suggest Blizzard Data Recovery. They do great work and are not expensive.
I was gonna say something similar. If he still has that drive and hasn't been saving much on it (and thus overwriting the lost data), some of that footage may be recoverable. Aside from obvious instances such as water or fire damage, in many cases "lost" data isn't as lost as one would think.
Collegetownstudios

ShoeplayJ wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:27 am
Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:56 am

So, that's me.

I was gonna say something similar. If he still has that drive and hasn't been saving much on it (and thus overwriting the lost data), some of that footage may be recoverable. Aside from obvious instances such as water or fire damage, in many cases "lost" data isn't as lost as one would think.
Indeed!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Unfortunately I lost everything physical. The only remnant is in my memory.
Collegetownstudios

pumplover wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:22 pm Unfortunately I lost everything physical. The only remnant is in my memory.
Ah, damn. I'm sorry to hear that.